Ok to take one week off per month if supplementing with cortinon?

Advocate2021

i just added this for the dhea component as have been cycliing progest-e for many years already. but for menstruating women, progesterone is only used for second half of cycle generally , sometimes 3 weeks per month and 3 weeks per month for all women as must take one week off per month. Wondering if not good to cycle dhea that way though since cortinon contains both. Does anyone know about this?

Lollipop2

I take a week off of Cortnon and progest-e each month as I use them together. I think it is good to cycle all hormones.

OP
Advocate2021

Advocate2021

I take a week off of Cortnon and progest-e each month as I use them together. I think it is good to cycle all hormones.
And also can you please share your current route(s) of administration on that dosage?

OP
Advocate2021

Advocate2021

some feedback on my intro of cortinon. i have not liked dhea in the past as i have had naturally elevated levels my whole life. but now that 52, i think a small supplement of 3-4 mg perhaps makes sense. ive had it for about 12 days. first i just started with using a couple drops on my face to see what it did there and my foot - lost cartilage in right first metatarsal in my 30's probably due to the estrogen poisoning i had for 12 years from 17-29. Dr. peat had recommended progesterone and dhea for my foot a long time ago. and i also put a couple drops on my childbirth area skin to see if it would help. so between all those area was using 8-9 drops and figured probably got about 50 percent absorption. then a few days ago when i saw that oral might be more effective decided to switch to sublingual and did 4 drops that tues and then 3 drops sublingually yesterday- i decreased because i have been noticing the last few days some sensation in my breasts and that my nipples are a little swollen and itchy. I do not know if this is due to the dhea as i also ovulated on tuesday and this could all just coincide with my own endogenous estrogen rise during ovulation- but makes me think maybe i should not use dhea during ovulation time on day 13 and maybe the days around that time. I do see a difference in my face- a plumping effect in my cheeks - i think that is the dhea because ive already been doing progesterone and pregnenelone for a long time. i am still mensturating and fertile so not using any of this for perimenopause which i show no signs of. So i am skipping dhea today and just doing progesterone as want to make sure the breast symptoms are not being caused by it. will update and want to figure out how i can best add in dhea at this point. blood work would probably be very helpful and will do.

OP
Advocate2021

Advocate2021

And in case it helps any other menstruating women taking cortinon. I wrote to Georgi directly and he responded:

"Thanks for the feedback. Given the effects on nipples, it may be best to skip the week when you are ovulating, or at least lower the dose to just 1-2 drops".

Lollipop2

And also can you please share your current route(s) of administration on that dosage?
Vaginally 5 drops Cortnon (5 mg DHEA, 15 mg Progesterone) on top of a line of progest-e ~ about 30mgs three weeks on, one week off - postm. Remarkable results, no symptoms, allows a “normal” life postm.

OP
Advocate2021

Advocate2021

Vaginally 5 drops Cortnon (5 mg DHEA, 15 mg Progesterone) on top of a line of progest-e ~ about 30mgs three weeks on, one week off - postm. Remarkable results, no symptoms, allows a “normal” life postm.
Thank you that's so great that it works so well for you I guess you saw all my posts above I think it's different for me because I'm still a menstruating Woman and I think I can't take it the week that I ovulate I was doing great the week before and then this week I had the symptoms that I described in my post above and Georgie said I probably shouldn't take it I guess it stimulates some sort of estrogen reaction because ovulation triggers a high estrogen so my hormones changed and I'm feeling those issues in my breast so I think for menstruating women they have to do it differently and not take it during the week they ovulate maybe just take it one week before and perhaps one week after and then a week off like every other week cuz what I'm thinking I'm going to try that next month but I haven't had anything like this in a long time like I look really you know estrogenized

emarie

I started taking Cortinon because of a lack of elasticity. Six drops vaginally three weeks on, one week off, has helped greatly.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals