NYU Professor Mark Crispin Miller: A Propaganda Masterpiece Part 3

LUH 3417

Oh ya he just did a decent show with Whitney Webb too but they’re both incredibly wrong about China despite generally having a decent grasp about what’s going on

bluefish

Oh ya he just did a decent show with Whitney Webb too but they’re both incredibly wrong about China despite generally having a decent grasp about what’s going on
what are the wrong about china on specifically?

Birdie

You can find Parts 1 and 2 on Odysee as well.

This was excellent. The part about the upcoming possible use of a fake alien invasion seems pretty possible. And the way that could be used to kill a lot of people, then it looks like aliens, then total terror for everyone over it. ..

Also frightening, but important and something I think we all worry about half aware of it, is the probable going down of the internet. Our need to set up some system of paper communication, I guess he means in preparation for that. From this, too, I get that we need to beef up our at hand personal relationships with likeminded people.

OP
D

Doc Sandoz

This was excellent. The part about the upcoming possible use of a fake alien invasion seems pretty possible. And the way that could be used to kill a lot of people, then it looks like aliens, then total terror for everyone over it. ..

Also frightening, but important and something I think we all worry about half aware of it, is the probable going down of the internet. Our need to set up some system of paper communication, I guess he means in preparation for that. From this, too, I get that we need to beef up our at hand personal relationships with likeminded people.
This TV series, although not particularly great, seems to anticipate the alien angle. Colony (TV Series 2016–2018) - IMDb

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals