Project 3 (FULL): HAIR LOSS, INFLAMMATION and OSTEOPOROSIS KMUD 2012

dd99

Sorry, burt, I meant have you done part 2 so I can verify it?

Thanks for verifying 1!

OP
burtlancast

burtlancast

dd99 said:
Sorry, burt, I meant have you done part 2 so I can verify it?

Thanks for verifying 1!

Well, it's been posted in the first page here for the last 4 days.
You will find there too the part 1 i've just verified.

PS: you can edit your first post in this thread by pushing the little pen icon on the right of your post, and include all your download links.

OP
burtlancast

burtlancast

OP
burtlancast

burtlancast

dd99 said:
Is this project complete now?
I believe we only need the verifications of
-part 6 by Sheila
-part 8 by BingDing

EDIT: i've checked those myself:
- download link for verification PART 6: https://mega.co.nz/#!dQ4wQYaK!YhwkhK_Dg ... aZylJWd5h0
( good transcript; i sorted out the few inaudibles and corrected some grammatical errors)

download link for verification PART 8: https://mega.co.nz/#!BJZimB7I!HyaSMs8Sa ... pRLmhBNgLg
(didn't change a thing!)

This project is now ready to be edited into a full interview !

loess

Re: Project 3 (NON FULL): HAIR LOSS, INFLAMMATION and OSTEOPOROSIS KMUD 2012

dd99 said:
I have a couple of questions about the part 4 MP3 I hope someone else can help with.

At 1:15, Ray says '200mg percent of cholesterol'. Is that right? Does he mean 200mg/dL?
Yes, I think you're correct here, dd99. As referenced in this scholarly article regarding Serum cholesterol and cognitive performance in the Framingham Heart Study:

RESULTS: There was a significant positive linear association between TC and measures of verbal fluency, attention/concentration, abstract reasoning, and a composite score measuring multiple cognitive domains. Performance levels for three clinically defined groups were examined. Participants with "desirable" TC levels (<200 mg/dL) performed less well than participants with borderline-high TC levels (200-239 mg/dL) and participants with high TC levels (there exists 240 mg/dL).
I'm going to stylize it in the transcription as follows. Does this look OK?:
RP: Yes, the Framingham Study at one point found that people over 50 who don't have at least 200 milligrams percent [200mg/dL] of cholesterol are much more likely to develop Alzheimer's disease. It's brain protective to have over 200, if other things being equal.

dd99 said:
At 2:40, he says that vitamin D receptors regulate almost every cell in the body, bone and then he says something that could be "hair growth/bulb or root". Any ideas?
This is what I hear: "Well, they call it the Vitamin D receptor, but it's a regulatory material in practically every cell in the body — bones and hair both."

loess

Project 3 all done and transcript posted! :thumbup:

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals