Project 2 ( FULL): AUTOIMMUNE AND MOVEMENT DISORDERS

dd99

Re: Project 2 (FULL): AUTOIMMUNE AND MOVEMENT DISORDERS

Kiran, did you manage to download part 10?

dd99

Kiran, that's an excellent transcription. No comments. I'll put the link to it in my first post, for consistency.

OP
burtlancast

burtlancast

Well, ttramone hasn't done his transcriptions, so i'm reopening the thread for volunteers for parts 1 and 2. :(

EDIT: i'm taking PART 2

-download link for PART 2: https://mega.co.nz/#!AAQCEJyC!o_2s_WYrb ... TDH7QtlBBc
( i have 3 inaudible small bits in there)
download link for PART 3 verified: https://mega.co.nz/#!dZwSlbTJ!-9Q0If7OY ... Y9dLqAcVkU
(sorted out the few inaudible parts, added some words, good accurate transcript)

Loess, it seems both your parts 7 and 8 have been erased from MEGA; can you please reupload them, so i can verify part 8 ?

dd99

Re: Project 2 (NON FULL): AUTOIMMUNE AND MOVEMENT DISORDERS

Okay, I'll do part 1.

loess

burtlancast, I'm not sure what happened with MEGA there, but it should be fixed now. I edited my post above and updated the links.

dd99

Part 1 transcribed. Please see my first post for the link.

OP
burtlancast

burtlancast

I've checked PART 1 for Kiran: https://mega.co.nz/#!EBJGkQZA!PiDao78BD ... FHo5dEOyvE
( sorted out the inaudibles, corrected some words, added some punctuations, otherwise great transcription)

If i exclude the correction of PART 2 i've just transcribed, the project is now ready for final editing. :D

dd99

Part 2 verified (link in my first post). Good transcript, burt - there were two very unclear words I couldn't make out (horn and trailings?).

loess

Anyone able to help out with a word that Ray is saying in Part 4 of this interview? It occurs at exactly the 18:00 mark in the full interview (not sure what the timing marker is in the Part 4 clip mp3, I am listening through using the full interview file):

Ray Peat said:
But, in 1904, people were demonstrating that you could extract something from infectious organisms that would create inflammation, even if it was sterile. And then, with radiation experiments, they found that radiation ???INDECIPHERABLE??? inflammation.
burtlancast had suggested "preceded" in his verification, but I don't think that's it, that doesn't sound quite like what he is saying. It sounds like maybe he is saying "prehended", but I am not sure if that word fits the context of what he trying to get across?

Sheila

Sorry, even after 100mg of thiamine, still can't make this out! I had 'prehided' and that's not a word. Sheila

OP
burtlancast

burtlancast

I propose if a word is really incomprehensible, to use ??? word ??? in the final transcript...
Ray will receive these transcripts, and could get back to us...

dd99

burt, you reckon Ray hangs out listening to old interviews? :)

dd99

loess, I've just had a listen and I agree with Sheila: it sounds like 'prehited' or 'prehided'. I think he meant to say 'preceded', like burt wrote. Does that fit the context?

OP
burtlancast

burtlancast

dd99 said:
burt, you reckon Ray hangs out listening to old interviews? :)

Well, he might indeed decline....

But then, we could always threaten to send him emails beginning with " To my revered nutritional master.." :eek:

I reckon he would not resist more than a few hours... :twisted:

loess

It's certainly possible that he intended to say "preceded". I'll leave it as "???preceded???". I think that formatting suggestion works fine for future indecipherables in our finalized transcripts.

moss

Not wanting to throw a spanner in the works......

It sounded like he was going to say prohibit then changes to inhibit??
and
'But, also in 1904, people were demonstrating'..... I think he says 'in 1900 and before'

loess

moss, good catch. I listened again and I hear the "in 1900 and before" clearly now.

This is quite the puzzle! The word he is saying definitely starts with the prefix "pr". I slowed it way down, to my ears the sounds that come out make the word "prehiddent". But that's not a word as far as I know. There is definitely a hard "T" or "D" at the end of the word he is saying. From what I am understanding he is giving examples of things that can lead to inflammation in sterile tissues. It seems like that the phrase "radiation prohibited inflammation" or "radiation inhibited inflammation" doesn't work in that context?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals