NHS Care

TheCalciumCad

If she dies of 'covid' that will keep the plandemic going. However, surely it would render the 'vaccine efficacy' redundant as they have already claimed she is tripple jabbed. On the other hand as you said it might mean pushing for a 4th for the general public
I've heard from a psychic (yes) that something huge happens tomorrow, specifically for the UK so i'm hoping it's the Queens official exit and not related to the war.

OP
P

Peatness

I've heard from a psychic (yes) that something huge happens tomorrow, specifically for the UK so i'm hoping it's the Queens official exit and not related to the war.
Cool - any tips on investments? lol

OP
P

Peatness

1645737964500.png

TheCalciumCad

OP
P

Peatness

Speech by Health and Social Care Secretary Sajid Javid at the HSJ Digital Transformation Summit

"Electronic patient records are the essential prerequisite for a modern, digital NHS. Without them, we cannot achieve the full potential for reform.
So I want to accelerate the rollout of these vital records with a new approach, so that we hit 90% coverage by December 2023 – by the end of next year.
By then I also want the remaining 10% to be in the process of implementing them.

I also want to see a particular focus on social care – where around 40% of providers are still grappling entirely with paper-based records. I want all social care providers to adopt a digital record for social care. We will work with the sector to deliver this in the most effective way we can, and offer support to those who need it. We have announced at least £150 million to help drive digitisation in social care, and a target of 80% of social care providers to have digital social care records by March 2024."

"We are also looking at how we can make it easier for patients to access their own data and GP records, including mandating access as they have done in the United States."

"Now to get there we need to show people that the app is for life, not just for COVID, and that it will be a future front door for interacting with the NHS.
This means improving access to existing services and introducing new services too."

"We are piloting this approach in mental health and cardiovascular prevention, 2 areas where there is a growing need within the NHS."

Please read the whole speech if you want to know about the robots :robot

E

eat my peat

What does all this mean? Is the UK going in the right or wrong direction ?

OP
P

Peatness

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals