Graphene is being transmitted from the Vaccinated to the Not-Vaccinated; destroying Red Blood Cells & causing Blood Clots

FoodForeal

It's in the food supply isn't it. Safe to say everything that isn't locally grown organic, pasture raised is compromised. Going local, empowering your community, and self sufficiency is the only way out.
What should I be doing instead then ?

Should I be making threads about the Ukraine "Crisis"?

Should I be making a thread about how a cyberattack is imminent that will "make the Covid-19 crisis look like a small disturbance" ?

Should I be making a thread about how a global food crisis is imminent and people will starve unless they eat the insects that elites serve them in rationed portions ?

I'm not concerned about these world events because I already know how they play out - we all already know how they play out. Why should I be concerned about how this puppet show ends when they have been writing about the ending in the past 100 years ?

Everything they do is one step forward in a mandated transhumanist agenda. Once people understand this they finally understand the only thing you can really do is become self-sustainable and start disconnecting from the system. Worrying and discussing these events like "What are they planning" - they already told us what they're planning, but people just don't want to believe its that bad

FoodForeal

vaccine food gmo.jpg
self spreading vaccines.jpg

noodlecat

Intramuscular injection with graphene shards that remain intact and at that size?
Then how do they make it to your blood stream from your muscle tissue if they can’t be moved around? and once they are in the blood stream why wouldnt they be detoxed like anything else? Why did you use a question mark at the end of a statement?

FoodForeal

Believe it. Act on it.

Then how do they make it to your blood stream from your muscle tissue if they can’t be moved around? and once they are in the blood stream why wouldnt they be detoxed like anything else? Why did you use a question mark at the end of a statement?
Graphene is simplistic. Did you just gloss over the intelligent evil dust posts?

FoodForeal

yeah, i did. i dont bother keeping up with every schizo theory anymore.
Just some schizo theories, like graphene. The vaccine is self spreading and causes period irregularities in some women exposed to vaccinated women. Graphene can't do that. Something like a smart dust mite is replicating itself in the vaccinated with the capability to replicate in the unvaccinated. In other words, true contagion the likes of which has never been seen before on the face of the earth. I guess germ theory pushed by the cabal faked it til it made it.

Whichway?

Just some schizo theories, like graphene. The vaccine is self spreading and causes period irregularities in some women exposed to vaccinated women. Graphene can't do that. Something like a smart dust mite is replicating itself in the vaccinated with the capability to replicate in the unvaccinated. In other words, true contagion the likes of which has never been seen before on the face of the earth. I guess germ theory pushed by the cabal faked it til it made it.
Please enlighten me how graphene can be manufactured in the human body? This has never been demonstrated. Graphene is usually made at very high temperatures.

FoodForeal

Please enlighten me how graphene can be manufactured in the human body? This has never been demonstrated. Graphene is usually made at very high temperatures.
It's not graphene.

OP
FocusedOnHealth

akgrrrl

I just watched this same researcher/MD at the OP beginning, give a brief update with Dr. Jane Ruby. It might have been on NaturalNews, The HealthRangers MikeAdams website. How we all get graphene in us, how to ameliorate, continued observations of blood from non vaxxt patients, watching self assembling particles move under the microscope, many slides. a longer version a Part 2 is upcoming. It was sobering, from what I saw.

Waynish

Nonsense. Fear of the vaccinated isn't smarter than fear of the unvaccinated. Same nonsense virology and epidemiological ideas.

akgrrrl

Nonsense. Fear of the vaccinated isn't smarter than fear of the unvaccinated. Same nonsense virology and epidemiological ideas.
It wasnt really fear of the vaccinated, it was more he was showing that graphene and whatever is in any of the mrna injections are exuding a substance that he accidently found while trying to assess a variety of patients child to elderly, through bloodwork.

Back
Top Bottom