NHS Care

OP
P

Peatness

Some useful information mentioned in the video above

Last edited by a moderator:

Jasjeet

I act and think as if the NHS does not exist....eat as healthily as possible, do nothing risky, take no pharmaceutical drugs. Hopefully I will never need to go to a&e...once in a hospital your life is at risk!!

I act and think as if the NHS does not exist....eat as healthily as possible, do nothing risky, take no pharmaceutical drugs. Hopefully I will never need to go to a&e...once in a hospital your life is at risk!!

It sure is!

"Recent studies of medical errors have estimated errors may account for as many as 251,000 deaths annually in the United States (U.S)., making medical errors the third leading cause of death. Error rates are significantly higher in the U.S. than in other developed countries such as Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Germany and the United Kingdom (U.K). At the same time less than 10 percent of medical errors are reported. This study describes the results of an investigation of the effectiveness of the implementation of the MEDMARX Medication Error Reporting system in 25 hospitals in Pennsylvania. Data were collected on 17,000 errors reported by participating hospitals over a 12-month period." Your Health Care May Kill You: Medical Errors - PubMed

OP
P

Peatness

Unfortunately, for me that horse has already bolted. Though I get the point you are making and agree with it.

Below is our interview with Dr. Raymond Peat.

Beyond The Interview: In what arenas, specifically, do you think our ever-popular Western Medicine is mistaken and why?

Raymond Peat: It would be much easier to name the things that they do right, and why. On average, they are competent at mechanical things, such as setting broken bones, suturing wounds, and even replacing severed appendages. They do that well, because they understand the simple mechanics of the body; they are taught to understand the body as a mechanism.

Unfortunately, that mechanical thinking is extended to other areas, such as the circulation of blood. A good plumber could identify with the standard medical approaches to treating circulatory problems. Beyond the mechanical properties of the body, everything is physiological, and most doctors learned physiology from an absurdly bad textbook by A.C. Guyton, that I discussed in one of my newsletters."

Last edited:

Jasjeet

"Below is our interview with Dr. Raymond Peat.

Beyond The Interview: In what arenas, specifically, do you think our ever-popular Western Medicine is mistaken and why?

Raymond Peat: It would be much easier to name the things that they do right, and why. On average, they are competent at mechanical things, such as setting broken bones, suturing wounds, and even replacing severed appendages. They do that well, because they understand the simple mechanics of the body; they are taught to understand the body as a mechanism.

Unfortunately, that mechanical thinking is extended to other areas, such as the circulation of blood. A good plumber could identify with the standard medical approaches to treating circulatory problems. Beyond the mechanical properties of the body, everything is physiological, and most doctors learned physiology from an absurdly bad textbook by A.C. Guyton, that I discussed in one of my newsletters."

Below is our interview with Dr. Raymond Peat.

Yes, all that is really needed from healthcare is the basic 'fixing' of a body, ie trauma, orthopaedic and maybe some plastic surgery (eg burns), perhaps also treating congenital diseases. The rest you can leave. This would remove about 80% of current healthcare I'm guessing.

Yes, all that is really needed from healthcare is the basic 'fixing' of a body, ie trauma, orthopaedic and maybe some plastic surgery (eg burns), perhaps also treating congenital diseases. The rest you can leave. This would remove about 80% of current healthcare I'm guessing.

I always tell my family DO NOT take me to a hospital unless i have a broken bone or i am unconscious. I know TOO MANY people who went downhill or almost died because doctors and their guessing, "practicing" or just plain old anxiousness to dole out self profiting medications.

OP
P

Peatness

This story is ridiculous because of the double standards. The pitiful debate about vaccines by parliament (only a handful of members took part) this week reminded us of how much our government cares about our health and safety. I have no doubt this story will soon be linked to some sort of ‘new policy’ which is likely not to benefit anyone other than interested parties.

Meanwhile, try getting an appointment to see your GP

OP
P

Peatness

Starts with the investigations and ends with the solution.

OP
P

Peatness

OP
P

Peatness

The UK Health Security Agency was established on 18 August 2020 as a single leadership structure bringing together Public Health England (PHE), NHS Test and Trace and the analytical capability of the Joint Biosecurity Centre.[5] Due to the ongoing COVID-19 plandemic, the new organisation was not formally established until 1 April 2021.[5] It had originally been announced under the name National Institute for Health Protection (NIHP). It reports directly to the Secretary of State for Health and Social Care.[5]

Last edited by a moderator: