OP
P

Peatness

Wt? so why mandate for NHS staff

1642434504400.png

OP
P

Peatness

If the unvaccinated healthcare staff are such a risk to patients how comes they are ok to work until April?

Why have they not been suspended immediately ? Strange ......

1642456205900.png

OP
P

Peatness

OP
P

Peatness

Have you seen this?

TheCalciumCad

OP
P

Peatness

TheCalciumCad

I dunno I thought there would be a mass roll-out of the zombified ivermectin pills as a cash grab and to null some of the vaxx sides. Then they could unleash Marburg to thin the unvaccinated numbers, now that would be a conspiracy. Looks like they want a war instead to shift away from the fallen covid narrative and peg on why the economy collapses so they can introduce some new 'solutions'.

OP
P

Peatness

I dunno I thought there would be a mass roll-out of the zombified ivermectin pills as a cash grab and to null some of the vaxx sides. Then they could unleash Marburg to thin the unvaccinated numbers, now that would be a conspiracy. Looks like they want a war instead to shift away from the fallen covid narrative and peg on why the economy collapses so they can introduce some new 'solutions'.
No one can afford to go to war at the moment - they are bluffing. Mind you history tells us that war generates wealth so I could be wrong.

K

Kayaker

No one can afford to go to war at the moment - they are bluffing. Mind you history tells us that war generates wealth so I could be wrong.
The elite don't need more wealth. They need more control. FDA awarded breakthrough status for multiple BCI technology. Musk is working on Neuralink. DARPA is working on it, which suggests there will be a war once the technology is completed, the purpose of which would be to push BCI tech onto people in the military. I believe that currently, the elite are trying to destroy internet (with digital ID) and financial (with CBDC) anonymity, then push the climate change panic in order to seize control of businesses. By that time, BCI technology would probably be reliable enough to use in military applications, and there would be no moral backlash since they seized control of company ethics with ESG regulations, which they are pushing alongside environmental regulations.

OP
P

Peatness

The elite don't need more wealth. They need more control. FDA awarded breakthrough status for multiple BCI technology. Musk is working on Neuralink. DARPA is working on it, which suggests there will be a war once the technology is completed, the purpose of which would be to push BCI tech onto people in the military. I believe that currently, the elite are trying to destroy internet (with digital ID) and financial (with CBDC) anonymity, then push the climate change panic in order to seize control of businesses. By that time, BCI technology would probably be reliable enough to use in military applications, and there would be no moral backlash since they seized control of company ethics with ESG regulations, which they are pushing alongside environmental regulations.

Sounds about right but I was thinking about what might happen or not happen this year

OP
P

Peatness

They sold the NHS during the plandemic

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals