NHS Care

P

Peatress

It's probably a good idea to ask your GP if you are part of a clinical trial that you don't know of.

GPs could be offered financial incentives to help recruit patients for clinical trials under ambitious government plans to quadruple the participants in commercial clinical trials in the next four years.

Unveiling a £650m package of measures for the UK life sciences sector, the chancellor, Jeremy Hunt, said patients would get quicker access to new medicines and the government would cut the bureaucratic burden of approving clinical trials, which has been blamed for a rapid decline in NHS-based trials for cancer and Alzheimer’s drugs. Other measures announced include funding for an upgrade of the UK Biobank and details of a proposed train route between Oxford and Cambridge.

ThinPicking

SilentPoliteKodiakbear-max-1mb.gif

Mr Watts huh, what a tool.

P

Peatress

P

Peatress

P

Peatress

Please support David Cartland however you can. There are not many young doctors with a family to support who would give up everything in order to stay true to ‘Do No Harm’. If you are a young doctor and are not able to sleep at night because of what you are witnessing, please get in contact. UK Column will provide you with a safe place to connect with others, anonymously if preferred. We need more Dr David Cartlands.

Despite being de-platformed from most social media accounts, David can still be found on Twitter as @CartlandDavid. If you would like to contact Dr Cartland for a professional consultation, please click here.

P

Peatress

That hurt. I hear a lot of parallels in it to my dad. And that was 12 years ago.

She's missing a lot of context. Please God, hold her heart.
She said it "deserves telling" - I agree. I'm sure she is being held by everyone who sees that video. God bless her

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals