My Statement To The Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
There has been allegations that I have banned people for political affiliations. This is a lie. I have banned people for lack of respect towards their fellow human beings and breaking the rules. I refuse to allow people to treat each other without respect on my watch. If you are not comfortable with the way I run the forum then you are free to leave. If you mistreat others I will help you leave. I will continue to run this forum as I always have, demanding respect for your neighbor.

This is a community, and within a community people like to talk about all kinds of topics, even politics. I will not stop the flow of information of topics just because one side thinks they can act without regard to others, and then when shut down for their mistreatment of community members, demand that the entire conversation be shut down. These tactics that they often deploy will not work here.

If you feel that my "Law & Order" type of administration is not something you can adhere to or even want to. Then you might want to try another forum where it has already been proven that abuse is openly allowed along with slanderous accusations run amuck and attempted but miserably failed cyber stalking.
Code:
ray peat forums dot org

To all the well mannered, respectful people who want to be a part of this community and help build each other up. I welcome you with open arms.

:grouphug

Last edited:

milk_lover

@charlie thank you for making and running this website so awesomely along with all the nice admins here. I cannot begin to thank you for your efforts man. I have learned a lot here and for that I am very grateful to all of you people. I hope this community gets together and respects each other so we can grow together. Maybe this small community would be a starting point for a better and peaceful future for humanity.

Raypeatforum has been on the top of the website list I go to on a daily basis for quite some time now and that is for a reason. My health got better and so did the health of my family.

I really do hope the banned people apologize so we can start over because we learned from them as well. We should do a group hug and remember Peat people should be happy because their hormones are happy.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I hope this community gets together and respects each other so we can grow together.
Me too! :)

Maybe this small community would be a starting point for a better and peaceful future for humanity.
Doing all I can to help make that a reality.

I really do hope the banned people apologize so we can start over because we learned from them as well. We should do a group hug and remember Peat people should be happy because their hormones are happy.
I have lifted all bans from the people who were banned recently. They are welcome to use this forum in a respectful, peaceful, loving manner if they so choose.

thank you for making and running this website so awesomely along with all the nice admins here.
:yourwelcome

Could not do it without this awesome community. :discoheart

L

lollipop

@charlie what a tough position you are in. It takes an enormous amount of raw strength to remain committed to creating an environment of safety. ESPECIALLY if the goal is to maintain a supportive, open forum where people can heal, grow, and learn AND where people land here with vastly different starting points.

Online forums can provide an easy mechanism to vent and rant without any accountability especially if anonymous. Accountability is such an important aspect to this type of environment and you have repeatedly held to that commitment for this community. And precisely because of this many people arrive here and feel safe to ask, learn and grow, I do feel this safety for one.

Like @milk_lover I appreciate you and the moderators for the immense compassion to sincerely help people. I agree and appeal to the forum members at large to rededicate this forum to a community based on mutual respect, support and compassion. AND that does not mean that everyone must agree all the time. Diversity is amazing and I wholeheartedly support it!

Tarmander

Thank you Charlie. You have a tough job. Whenever you have power, you have a unique set of challenges that are not always obvious. You preside over one of the best forums I have been apart of. Thanks for letting me hang in your house.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Risingfire

Everyone is on this forum to benefit our health. We should be looking to uplift each other and share our experiences. @charlie maybe this forum should stick only to health?

T

tca300

I think certain individuals are bent out of shape because of the election results, and its spilling over into other areas of their life, like the forum and attacking charlie. I have openly been opposed to @charlie in regards to his religious beliefs which he obviously holds to a higher regard that his political beliefs ( as most strong religious people do ) and yet, Im still here... not banned... interesting.... You have made a wonderful, wonderful forum, and I have never once felt like you have been unfair in any way at all ever. Im sorry people are giving you so much trouble.

Well props for some communication and offering alternatives :sunglasses:

M

member 2106

I'd also like to take this opportunity to thank you for your efforts to keep this community running. It's probably the website I visit the most, and it generally has a very good atmosphere. Cheers!

PeatThemAll

Thumbs up to Charlie and all the mods. Personally, I'd leave politics out of this forum completely, but maybe a referendum/poll/vote (yay or nay) with a set end date,to allow political threads (or not), would be a solution. Forums grow, change, and evolve, after all.

Simonsays

A H Clinton from New York is thinking of joining i hear. Shes heard this is the place to come as shes pretty down at the moment and hypothyroid. Shes also having problems with horns and a tale.
Do build her up and give her a warm RPF welcome:D

Sheila

Charlie, no statement for me is necessary.
You remind me of Aslan with your words and your deeds.
I am sorry that you have been sorely tested of late.
And yet, you still stick to your word and your deed.
Thank you Charlie for all that you do for me here, through your efforts I have been able to learn so much from so many.
Sincerely,
Sheila

DaveFoster

Thumbs up to Charlie and all the mods. Personally, I'd leave politics out of this forum completely, but maybe a referendum/poll/vote (yay or nay) with a set end date,to allow political threads (or not), would be a solution. Forums grow, change, and evolve, after all.
Maybe keep politics in the politics section. Most forums have a section where users can say whatever they please; the rant section for example.

amethyst

Well, I haven't been here very long, don't even know how I got here actually lol, (I think I was researching health articles and Peat showed up ) but I think you run the place just fine :D This forum has super fantastic information you can't find anywhere else, and Professor Peat is oh so intriguing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals