ADMINS: Reply With Your Rationale Behind Why I Was Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waynish

Hey Admins,

Your explanation that I saw for the last week when trying to visit this website only shows that I used the word "fool" - and if I recall I didn't direct it at any individual. If this is now a safe-haven for the politically correct, then let me know and I'll start a new RP forum - I have the resources to do this easily. As far as I can see I've always been reasonable and respectful to everyone, so if we're at the point of banning little-old-me, then I wonder how many others were immediately ejected from this forum whom we have never heard back from. Perhaps you should post a list of people you've banned or restricted with a reason next to their name. RP communities are about openness and transparency, right?

P.S. I would prefer to have this conversation in public in the forum and not 1v1.

EDIT: To the best of my knowledge, the following is the comment that got me banned:
"If you're someone who clicked report and didn't at least write a long and thoughtful reply about the errors you perceive (with great references and explanations as to why your references are so great) - then you're a fool!"
(Announcement - Regarding The Recent @gbolduev Threads)

It basically summarized the OP of the thread, "Announcement Regarding The Recent @gbolduev Threads." I also added a strong word about how silly I think it is to "report" people, while cowering away from explaining why.

Last edited:

cyclops

I'm trying to address this honestly. What's your intention here? I'm not going to react angrily, if that's what you were hoping...

If you have the resources to start your own forum you should go ahead and do it, as you mentioned. You must be incredibly wealthy.

You're using the term "PC" inncorrectly. There already is another Peat forum that doesn't censor.

OP
W

Waynish

If you have the resources to start your own forum you should go ahead and do it, as you mentioned. You must be incredibly wealthy.

I feel like I'm being trolled... Forums are quite cheap to start - everyone on here has enough monetary resources to do so... Maybe I should take that idea out of my post - but I do believing running a forum takes more than the cost of hosting it and technical know-how. Involving the right people to administrate is very important, too.

cyclops

Involving the right people to administrate is very important, too.

So you have all the right connections too. You're probably part of the social elite. So you really can start your own forum.

OP
W

Waynish

If you've been banned, how are you still posting?

I was banned for about a week. No access to private messages, posting, or reading the site (if logged in or without deleting cookies).

dibble

You would be better off starting a gbolduev forum, that would show them.

Lucenzo01

I was banned for a message in the same thread for using the expression "panty dropper" LOL.

OP
W

Waynish

I was banned for a message in the same thread for using the expression "panty dropper" LOL.

Any idea who banned you? This is pretty unacceptable administration behavior, in my opinion.

tallglass13

Waynish, start your own forum, 60% of the people here would follow you... I think you've helped more people in a few weeks than anyone else has in years...biochemistry has never been so interesting...i wish had the interest while i was in college... and it is a fact that the government invades places in the Middle East to obtain the oil and the MINERALS

aarfai

It's not completely his fault for the opening of new threads with his name in the title. I would be open to him posting in one thread. Just my 2 cents...

OP
W

Waynish

Waynish, start your own forum, 60% of the people here would follow you... I think you've helped more people in a few weeks than anyone else has in years...biochemistry has never been so interesting...i wish had the interest while i was in college... and it is a fact that the government invades places in the Middle East to obtain the oil and the MINERALS

Just to be clear, I am not this gbol guy...

Status
Not open for further replies.