My Lab Tests. Please I Really Need Guidance

Discussion in 'Blood Work, Labs' started by Edind9, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Edind9

Edind9 Member

I posted before a bit more of my history ( read here High Prolactin, Hypothiroid, "allergies", Ex Mouth Breather if you can...)

these are my lab tests...

I already eat zero pufas.

I bought:
    Estroban, Kuinone, Androsterone, Pansterone,Progestene.
    Should i buy tyromax? im only 28, so i wanna start with the lowest doses possible of each. Please id love to have some guidance.
    upload_2019-8-14_13-0-29.png
    upload_2019-8-14_13-1-39.png

2. OP
    Edind9

Edind9 Member

more data... @haidut if you could chime in id really appreciate it! Thank you!
    upload_2019-8-14_13-4-56.png
    upload_2019-8-14_13-5-14.png
    upload_2019-8-14_13-5-48.png

3. OP
    Edind9

Edind9 Member

Please guys. I’d love some help!

4. Experienced

Experienced Member

5. Bart1

Bart1 Member

I’m not very knowledgeable, but what symptoms do you have? Focusing on blood tests is not always the best approach. What are you trying to fix? Also I would not jump on all these supplements; especially with your age. I made that mistake myself. Try to focus on good quality foods.

6. OP
    Edind9

Edind9 Member

Great point! Thanks for the reply.
    I always have ZERO energy waking up. That I sleep 1 hour or 12 makes no difference. I’m lethargic in the morning and not hungry, it takes me 2/3 hours at least to become somewhat active.
    My rats face sometimes becomes puffy, with androsterone and estroban and kuinon its much more lean and rugged.
    Also after 6 days of supplementing this my rats libido is much higher, my gf told me my rats **** is bigger. These are things I love from these supplements. Also my body is more defined and looks more “v shaped”.

Things that worry me from supplementing:
    Sometimes I have hot flashes, a small hint of bacne.

Pansterone in the past gave me somewhat estrogenic results after some time of great bulking and feeling better: my hair started thinning and my pecs had some fat.

I suffered from sleep apnea, high prolactin, ADHD, low HGH while growing up, allergies...I still somewhat have these issues and I would like to have more energy from when I wake up, leaner face all the time, no acne/puffiness, high libido, no anxiety (progesterone helps with this it seems)....

Results after a week are such that I understood that I’m on a good track, I just need to find the right balance at the lowest doses possible !!!