My Gratitude... Cardiovascular Disease REVERSED.

yerrag

Congratulations!

Do you have a before and after of your ECG? Just the v5 and v6 views would be enough.

I hope you keep your own personal health records, as most people don't.

Too bad there's no way to tell the basis your cardiologist (assume it was the same one who diagnosed before and after, as that eliminates the chance of variation due to different interpretation by two diff. cardiologists) determines there was ischemic heart disease earlier and none later, as well as there being aortic valve disease earlier and none later.

The ECG before and after would be able to validate what the cardiologist said, but that being unavailable, I would not take the claim of improvement seriously. Doctors are often sloppy and I just can't take their word. However, I would be more likely to take their word if the outcome was good news.

OP
P

Patty

Lp5 powder looks much better than my previous reccomendations

it combines all the needed ingredients into one bag for convenience

and also a k2 supplement and that's all you need

so lp5
and k2

Thanks so much. Just knowing about Lp5 powder. Yes this should be the best package.

yerrag

Too bad there's no way to tell the basis your cardiologist (assume it was the same one who diagnosed before and after, as that eliminates the chance of variation due to different interpretation by two diff. cardiologists) determines there was ischemic heart disease earlier and none later, as well as there being aortic valve disease earlier and none later.

The ECG before and after would be able to validate what the cardiologist said, but that being unavailable, I would not take the claim of improvement seriously. Doctors are often sloppy and I just can't take their word. However, I would be more likely to take their word if the outcome was good news.
@Patty

Do you have the before and after ECG?

It's a fair ask. If you don't have it, just say so. I'll understand.

OP
P

Patty

@Patty

Do you have the before and after ECG?

It's a fair ask. If you don't have it, just say so. I'll understand.
I do have both ECG and Echo scan results. While ECG is always fine, Echo results was bad

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

yerrag

I do have both ECG and Echo scan results. While ECG is always fine, Echo results was bad
So the ECG did not detect any pathology but the Echo scan did?

OP
P

Patty

So the ECG did not detect any pathology but the Echo scan did?
Yes. The result I attached to my first post that prove Coronary Heart Disease and Aortic Valve Diseas was echo scan

GenericName86

johnwester130

I see it contains marine collagen, is there any advantage to it over bovine collagen?

well it contains a tiny amount of it compared to other ingredients

marine collagen has some benefits

yerrag

Yes. The result I attached to my first post that prove Coronary Heart Disease and Aortic Valve Diseas was echo scan
That first post showed the doctor's diagnosis. He said there is ischemic heart disease but how is that determined by an echo scan?

Maybe he determined that using the ECG?

ECG Interpretation in Myocardial Ischemia | ACLS.com :

Four major types of acute coronary syndromes lead to different myocardial ischemia ECG patterns:

1. Classic angina – manifested by transient ST segment depressions without QRS changes.
  2. Transmural ischemia (Prinzmetal’s angina) – transient ST elevations or paradoxical T wave normalization.
  3. Non-ST elevation myocardial ischemia – manifested by ST depressions or T wave inversions without Q waves, with supporting laboratory evidence of infarction.
  4. ST elevation myocardial ischemia – manifested by ST elevations or hyperacute T waves, followed by T wave inversions often associated with evolution of pathologic Q waves.
After recognizing a pattern of myocardial ischemia, the health care provider can perform appropriate actions towards preserving the patient’s health. It is suggested that the health care provider practice ECG tracing interpretation routinely.

The echo scan is said to be a better tool for detecting aortic valve disease. And I don't question the use of the echo scan and the diagnosis of the cardio w/r to the diagnosis that there was aortic valve disease. But I wonder how the supplements you took would have helped fix the aortic valve disease. The supplements you took may help improve the blood vessels and eliminate the ischemia, but doesn't address the aortic valve disease, which I believe is due to calcification due to calcium imbalance (a long discussion related to good metabolism, acid base balance, calcium balance, etc) or due to buildup of bacterial plaque.

Did you see the same cardiologist before and after? Did the cardio know of the previous findings when he analyzed the "after" tests? I ask because if the "after" echo scan wasn't clear enough, possibly due to miscalibration by the technician, the doctor would have asked for a recalibration and another scan taken. He may want to question how come it was that in a short time the aortic valve disease got resolved.

Sorry, I'm a stickler for detail as doctors vary in their skillsets and even if you had a competent doctor, he may also be very busy that day and would just go about his day in a perfunctory manner. They are just as likely as we are to miss a few important details. A lot of patients also could not disabuse themselves of the notion that doctors are not perfect.

Lastly, do you have the "after" diagnosis?

johnwester130

Hello guys.

My apologies for not telling exactly I what I did and held everyone in suspense. (Hey am a MAN - not a lady :): )

See my protocols below:

1. Linus Pauling Protocol (started 24th Dec 2020)

VITAMIN C (18g-22g daily)
L-LYSINE (6g-8g daily
L-PROLINE (2g-3g daily)

I split and take every 3-4 hours daily.

First Results @3 Weeks After:

a) Chest pain substantially reduced.
b) Angina pains on arms, back, waist extremely reduced.
c) Other symptoms like tinnitus were gone.
d) A bit more energy.

NOTE: Above symptoms were not totally off, as they came back but I continue my protocols because I believe the positives were sign I'll get healed.

2. SUPPLEMENTS - Taken Daily

Vit-K2
Vit D3 (up to 12k IU)
Mineral/Multivitamin
Magnesium (600mg-1500mg)
Potassium (99mg)
ADEK
B Complex
Mitolipin
Omega-3 Oils
Moringa

NOTES: I bought some supplements from idealabs.

3. EXERCISES:

Daily workout. I walked (and still do) minimum 45 mins daily, outdoor. I love it more when the sun shine before it get stronger.

4. DIET:

Cut out all unnatural, inorganic and processed foods.
Eliminate sugar - replaced with honey
No more processed salt - replaced with sea salt and Himalaya salt
More greens and veggies
Some herbs powder I constantly mix like, Moringa, Garlic, Ginger, Turmeric, Hibiscus flower, Cloves, Pomegranates, etc

5. SLEEP
One of my major problems was not sleeping well enough. I took time to improve this.

6. POSITIVE OUTLOOK
Very important to never give up, especially when symptoms re-occur. Or when BP reads very high, or feel tired, or experienced ED. :)

7. CONSTANT EDUCATION
I was constantly (and still is) on the lookout for more education.

On youtube I particularly love Dr Mandell and Dr Berg videos:

See these two below:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAdryNkArwg

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsUIG5PSENQ&t=21s

@reality
@youngsinatra
@Peatful
@yerrag
@mangoes
@UG Krishnamurti
@Braveheart
@Ismail
@Zsazsa
@Lonewolfx
@Birdie

Out of curioisity - did you see any change in your hair growth?

Lysine, proline and vitamin c are used on many hair loss forums and stimulate collagen

haidut

Forum Supporter
Hello guys.

My apologies for not telling exactly I what I did and held everyone in suspense. (Hey am a MAN - not a lady :): )

See my protocols below:

1. Linus Pauling Protocol (started 24th Dec 2020)

VITAMIN C (18g-22g daily)
L-LYSINE (6g-8g daily
L-PROLINE (2g-3g daily)

I split and take every 3-4 hours daily.

First Results @3 Weeks After:

a) Chest pain substantially reduced.
b) Angina pains on arms, back, waist extremely reduced.
c) Other symptoms like tinnitus were gone.
d) A bit more energy.

NOTE: Above symptoms were not totally off, as they came back but I continue my protocols because I believe the positives were sign I'll get healed.

2. SUPPLEMENTS - Taken Daily

Vit-K2
Vit D3 (up to 12k IU)
Mineral/Multivitamin
Magnesium (600mg-1500mg)
Potassium (99mg)
ADEK
B Complex
Mitolipin
Omega-3 Oils
Moringa

NOTES: I bought some supplements from idealabs.

3. EXERCISES:

Daily workout. I walked (and still do) minimum 45 mins daily, outdoor. I love it more when the sun shine before it get stronger.

4. DIET:

Cut out all unnatural, inorganic and processed foods.
Eliminate sugar - replaced with honey
No more processed salt - replaced with sea salt and Himalaya salt
More greens and veggies
Some herbs powder I constantly mix like, Moringa, Garlic, Ginger, Turmeric, Hibiscus flower, Cloves, Pomegranates, etc

5. SLEEP
One of my major problems was not sleeping well enough. I took time to improve this.

6. POSITIVE OUTLOOK
Very important to never give up, especially when symptoms re-occur. Or when BP reads very high, or feel tired, or experienced ED. :)

7. CONSTANT EDUCATION
I was constantly (and still is) on the lookout for more education.

On youtube I particularly love Dr Mandell and Dr Berg videos:

See these two below:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAdryNkArwg

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsUIG5PSENQ&t=21s

@reality
@youngsinatra
@Peatful
@yerrag
@mangoes
@UG Krishnamurti
@Braveheart
@Ismail
@Zsazsa
@Lonewolfx
@Birdie

Awesome news and congratulations!
Since you mentioned you bought some of our products, if you don't mind, please share the dosages/regimens for them (i.e. how much of each and how often - daily, weekly, etc) so that other people with similar issues can benefit from your experience too. Thanks in advance and please keep us posted on progress/changes.

Motorneuron

Out of curioisity - did you see any change in your hair growth?

Lysine, proline and vitamin c are used on many hair loss forums and stimulate collagen
Collagen determines the final fibrosis, what you want is the increase in elastin. Vitamin C increases collagen and depletes elastin. Attention.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom