My Gratitude... Cardiovascular Disease REVERSED.

Patty

Hello guys.

December 2020, I posted about my CVD and desperately asked for help: Cardiologist Report: Thickening of My Heart Wall

I carefully analyzed the comments, plus ideas gleaned from personal research and went all out to fight this deadly ailment.

And... I CONQUERED

May 2021: I met my cardiologist who conducted series of fresh scans / tests. While I still have some small issues, I was completely FREE of (1) Ischemic heart disease, (2) Aortic valve disease

Even recent CT Scan Coronary Angiogram came out very fine. :)

My Gratitude:

Am very grateful for all the commenters especially, @johnwester130 and @mangoes.

Last edited:

youngsinatra

Amazing! Please tell us more about your lifestyle changes and medications/supplements you used.

Peatful

yerrag

May 2021: I met my cardiologist who conducted series of fresh scans / tests. While I still have some small issues, I was completely FREE of (1) Ischemic heart disease, (2) Aortic valve disease
Congratulations!

Do you have a before and after of your ECG? Just the v5 and v6 views would be enough.

I hope you keep your own personal health records, as most people don't.

B

Braveheart

Hello guys.

December 2020, I posted about my CVD and desperately asked for help: Cardiologist Report: Thickening of My Heart Wall

I carefully analyzed the comments, plus ideas gleaned from personal research and went all out to fight this deadly ailment.

And... I CONQUERED

Even recent CT Scan Coronary Angiogram came out very fine. :)

My Gratitude:

Am very grateful for all the commenters especially, @johnwester130 and @mangoes.
OK congrats! so what did you do?? The suspense is killing me....

Ismail

Amazing!!! Congratulations, so happy for you!

We're all wondering the protocol you followed ?

Z

Zsazsa

4f5985209a_text.gif

Birdie

For those of you asking what Patty did, if you click on the link from her first post, you'll find the discussion of that. I just did and it's very interesting.

yerrag

For those of you asking what Patty did, if you click on the link from her first post, you'll find the discussion of that. I just did and it's very interesting.
Not quite.

I don't think Patty knew exactly what she did. Besides, it was last year that she had her cardiologist give her his assessment, and it took a while for her to let us know.

If she hasn't been keeping a faithful log of what she did, it would be hard for her to recall what she did.

OP
P

Patty

Hello guys.

My apologies for not telling exactly I what I did and held everyone in suspense. (Hey am a MAN - not a lady :): )

See my protocols below:

1. Linus Pauling Protocol (started 24th Dec 2020)

VITAMIN C (18g-22g daily)
L-LYSINE (6g-8g daily
L-PROLINE (2g-3g daily)

I split and take every 3-4 hours daily.

First Results @3 Weeks After:

a) Chest pain substantially reduced.
b) Angina pains on arms, back, waist extremely reduced.
c) Other symptoms like tinnitus were gone.
d) A bit more energy.

NOTE: Above symptoms were not totally off, as they came back but I continue my protocols because I believe the positives were sign I'll get healed.

2. SUPPLEMENTS - Taken Daily

Vit-K2
Vit D3 (up to 12k IU)
Mineral/Multivitamin
Magnesium (600mg-1500mg)
Potassium (99mg)
ADEK
B Complex
Mitolipin
Omega-3 Oils
Moringa

NOTES: I bought some supplements from idealabs.

3. EXERCISES:

Daily workout. I walked (and still do) minimum 45 mins daily, outdoor. I love it more when the sun shine before it get stronger.

4. DIET:

Cut out all unnatural, inorganic and processed foods.
Eliminate sugar - replaced with honey
No more processed salt - replaced with sea salt and Himalaya salt
More greens and veggies
Some herbs powder I constantly mix like, Moringa, Garlic, Ginger, Turmeric, Hibiscus flower, Cloves, Pomegranates, etc

5. SLEEP
One of my major problems was not sleeping well enough. I took time to improve this.

6. POSITIVE OUTLOOK
Very important to never give up, especially when symptoms re-occur. Or when BP reads very high, or feel tired, or experienced ED. :)

7. CONSTANT EDUCATION
I was constantly (and still is) on the lookout for more education.

On youtube I particularly love Dr Mandell and Dr Berg videos:

See these two below:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAdryNkArwg

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsUIG5PSENQ&t=21s

@reality
@youngsinatra
@Peatful
@yerrag
@mangoes
@UG Krishnamurti
@Braveheart
@Ismail
@Zsazsa
@Lonewolfx
@Birdie

DonLore

I would imagine K2 and vitamin C had the biggest impact. And if you did cut out PUFAs. Also many of those herbs and l-lysine are anti-viral, anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory so maybe you had also some chronic infection that you took care of. Why would you supplement omega3?? Anyway, good for you on reversing some nasty symptoms

DonLore

Also the guy in your videos is clueless as hell.. dr. Peat is much better guy to take advice than that mainstream, low-carb and pufa promoting crook

Dave_Fit

Congratulations to you and nice of you to share what you did! The great part is that it worked! We can all learn from that. Obviously everyone’s situation is unique as are the things that brought them to that condition. Could you share how much K2 you took, and the source?

youngsinatra

Do you eat a more low-carbohydrate diet?

Did your blood pressure improve on your healing journey?

youngsinatra

Also the guy in your videos is clueless as hell.. dr. Peat is much better guy to take advice than that mainstream, low-carb and pufa promoting crook
Well maybe not? How many have truely reversed their heart disease - let alone their hypertension around here?
I‘ve seen multiple cases that showed blood work that indicate metabolic syndrome after following a pro-metabolic diet for a year or longer. (high cholesterol, triglycerides, blood sugar, liver enzymes, blood pressure)

What matters in the end is results in my opinion.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom