My Blog

Regina

Well, I get what the guy w the adorbs Mal is saying but, well duh. All the best trainers know that. That is why a great trainer like Andrew Ramsey does this with his puppy, while he is young.
And Ivan does this with all his puppies he sells. (starting 1:30 til end)
I bet Ivan kept this puppy. The ones who bite the hardest and with the nerves of steel, are the safest, calmest, easy family dogs, and most reliable ones.
The more "predator" drive they have, the easier to train.

And Andrew Ramsey takes that same insane biting puppy to the store.
This is how great great great dogs are made.

What I mean to say to trainers who go on and on about the dog being a predator wolf is, "shut-up and do." Let them blossom. Like this puppy.
But wolves are not nearly as biddable and are much much more risk averse.

Last edited:
OP
michael94

michael94

Have any of you looked into the history of cattle breeds before? The Channel Island cattle are worth looking at, especially Jerseys.

Jersey is Herz-Ey

Herz being The Heart or The Act of Caressing..!
Ey is the Norse way of denoting an Island...

Heart's Island, that is the true etymology of Jersey, so hideously desecrated in America! Heart's Island is none other than Isolde, as in Tristan and Isolde ( Isolde is Isole/Isle/Island ). The Heart that remains on an "Island", like Brunhild, in truth protected by fire instead of water. Herzeleid!

I'd love to be the guy who cannot actually believe that there are people who travel the world just eating and being paid for it.

OP
michael94

michael94

I'd love to be the guy who cannot actually believe that there are people who travel the world just eating and being paid for it.
He thinks Tom Brady and Aviici ( music person) are the same man also. But his point about Anthony Bourdain being just a character is not really the point of the video.

smith

Adult = Adulterated
Doctor = Doctored
"Functioning Adult" is a funny oxy-moor6n

Last edited:

Energizer

W. E. B. Du Bois said blacks were treated better in Nazi Germany than America – Originalpeople.org

"The treatment of the negro shows, as Dr. DuBois expressed, “not a trace at all of racial hatred” and the attitude of the German Press, during the Olympic Games, was completely fair, even friendly to the towards the colored athletes."

Post more Holocaust-denier crap please. The world needs more misinformation like that so we can have more hate and dumb wars.

mt_dreams

Post more Holocaust-denier crap please. The world needs more misinformation like that so we can have more hate and dumb wars.
Energizer it sounds like you're a troll, are you? i don't see any holocaust denial in that post.

Owens is on record stating that his experience in germany was the first time he felt accepted by white strangers. when he returned to the US being the greatest athlete to ever live, the US pretended like his achievements never even happened. it is what it is.

It also seems that you do not know what caused ww2. the treatment of the jewish people, though despicable (like every slavery/genocide/holocaust event before, during, after, & current), had nothing to do with it. b/w 1870-1920 several european countries unfortunately kicked out/killed it's jewish people, and the world didn't seem to care. among other things, ww2 was a land war for poland & other Versailles regions germany believed were rightly theirs . since certain countries had law enforced alliances, invading poland started off a domino effect that got most of the white countries fighting. the countries in europe that did not have alliances with the kingdom did not participate in the war. it's like if crimea had a alliance with the kingdom (eu), russia invading to take that land back may have resulted in another 'world war' like the one that took place 165 years ago in that region. most intelligent people (not the jewish hating kind) that question events related to the jewish holocaust do so due to the fact that it's the only thing non-informed people seem to associate with the war. this can only be achieved by coordinated design via schooling & movies. i'm not saying the 3 holocausts during the war didn't happen, they did. rather the propping up of one of them to gloss over all the issues the war was actually about is not respectful to all the other of millions of people that died. i wonder what people from the uk, spain, luxenburg, etc, think about their royal families being of german decent (german families ruled non-scandinavian europe starting late 13th century). queen elizabeth can change her german last name all she wants, she's still german by blood. too many people today speak of that which they do not know of, myself included. i've bounced around the rabbit hole so much that a part of me actually thinks it's plausible that hitler, like woodrow, was just a puppet. history is crazy, especially when most of the versions have been written by the victors.

Energizer

Energizer it sounds like you're a troll, are you? i don't see any holocaust denial in that post.

Owens is on record stating that his experience in germany was the first time he felt accepted by white strangers. when he returned to the US being the greatest athlete to ever live, the US pretended like his achievements never even happened. it is what it is.

It also seems that you do not know what caused ww2. the treatment of the jewish people, though despicable (like every slavery/genocide/holocaust event before, during, after, & current), had nothing to do with it. b/w 1870-1920 several european countries unfortunately kicked out/killed it's jewish people, and the world didn't seem to care. among other things, ww2 was a land war for poland & other Versailles regions germany believed were rightly theirs . since certain countries had law enforced alliances, invading poland started off a domino effect that got most of the white countries fighting. the countries in europe that did not have alliances with the kingdom did not participate in the war. it's like if crimea had a alliance with the kingdom (eu), russia invading to take that land back may have resulted in another 'world war' like the one that took place 165 years ago in that region. most intelligent people (not the jewish hating kind) that question events related to the jewish holocaust do so due to the fact that it's the only thing non-informed people seem to associate with the war. this can only be achieved by coordinated design via schooling & movies. i'm not saying the 3 holocausts during the war didn't happen, they did. rather the propping up of one of them to gloss over all the issues the war was actually about is not respectful to all the other of millions of people that died. i wonder what people from the uk, spain, luxenburg, etc, think about their royal families being of german decent (german families ruled non-scandinavian europe starting late 13th century). queen elizabeth can change her german last name all she wants, she's still german by blood. too many people today speak of that which they do not know of, myself included. i've bounced around the rabbit hole so much that a part of me actually thinks it's plausible that hitler, like woodrow, was just a puppet. history is crazy, especially when most of the versions have been written by the victors.

My bone to pick was mainly with the source of the video "What Hitler Said about War." This is the website of the channel uploader: Home - ImpartialTruth.com
On the surface it doesn't seem so bad until you see him posting videos about the Holocaust never happening: Six Million Jews Before Nazi Germany, 1915 - 1938 - ImpartialTruth.com

The other point was black people having it better in Nazi Germany. I don't think this is true, one black scholar or athlete visiting Germany doesn't really give the full picture of forced sterilization for example and social isolation that they would have experienced due to not being "pure" enough. The US of course had Jim Crow laws and segregation, but not forced sterilization among other things. Of course an American athlete is going to get treated differently than a black German person. Maybe Owens was right, and I'm wrong, but I can't help but think that he only got a brief glimpse and of way people interact in the Olympics and that's not the same as everyday life. Not that it's a contest anyway, they were treated like garbage in both countries in the 20th century.

And yes, of course the Holocaust wasn't what caused the war, you're kind of re-hashing highschool US history here. I think it's good to question the official narratives, preferably from reasonable sources. You make a good point about keeping genocides into perspective. The Holocaust is one of many, but most you never hear much about.

Last edited:
OP
michael94

michael94

I too struggle with the legitimacy of the characters involved in WW2 @mt_dreams . I mean what is "real" anymore on this strange Realm? Or should I say Stage?

mt_dreams

My bone to pick was mainly with the source of the video "What Hitler Said about War." This is the website of the channel uploader: Home - ImpartialTruth.com
On the surface it doesn't seem so bad until you see him posting videos about the Holocaust never happening: Six Million Jews Before Nazi Germany, 1915 - 1938 - ImpartialTruth.com

The other point was black people having it better in Nazi Germany. I don't think this is true, one black scholar or athlete visiting Germany doesn't really give the full picture of forced sterilization for example and social isolation that they would have experienced due to not being "pure" enough. The US of course had Jim Crow laws and segregation, but not forced sterilization among other things. Of course an American athlete is going to get treated differently than a black German person. Maybe Owens was right, and I'm wrong, but I can't help but think that he only got a brief glimpse and of way people interact in the Olympics and that's not the same as everyday life. Not that it's a contest anyway, they were treated like garbage in both countries in the 20th century.

And yes, of course the Holocaust wasn't what caused the war, you're kind of re-hashing highschool US history here. I think it's good to question the official narratives, preferably from reasonable sources. You make a good point about keeping genocides into perspective. The Holocaust is one of many, but most you never hear much about.

Black people did have it slightly better in european countries & canada. even black people in say italy were treated much better (assuming they were followers of jesus). sure racism was everywhere, but in the US it was pretty much universal, and the murder laws often didn't seem to apply to black people. I agree that germany was a tough place to be during the 30s for people of jewish blood, the deformed (physical or mental), the lazy people, and anyone with a strong humanitarian conscious. all countries were throwing around forced sterilization. alexander graham bell was pushing for all deaf people to be sterilized, so it was not only germany.

As for your anger towards that website, I get it, but you have to ask yourself why this specific conspiracy is so upsetting compared to the thousands of others. Even if the holocaust didn't happen, they still riled people up from their home countries, and put them in cages. death (by infections & malnutrition) and pain where a daily occurrence regardless if they went one step further and gassed them towards the end of the war. the entire war was one war crime after another, and once they put these people in jails, the blood was already on their hands. Humans tend to justify things after the fact. and since they can justify putting them in cages by pointing to what the americans did, they've got no rebuttal to the gassing, so denying it is all they got. imo the gassing, not as a occurrence, but as a historical event, is more sensationalism then anything else. history both before & after is still one continuous crime against us pawns.

smith

Humans tend to justify things after the fact. and since they can justify putting them in cages by pointing to what the americans did, they've got no rebuttal to the gassing, so denying it is all they got
and "Forgetting" seems to be all we've got for the slaughter of Native Americans

Last edited:

mt_dreams

and "Forgetting" seems to be all we've got for the slaughter of Native Americans
I was referring to the war crimes of what happened to the japanses american citizens, many born in america.
but yeah the world landscape would shift dramatically if the countries (and their european settlers) of the 2 continents actually acknowledged what they did to the native americans. it's by far the worst human tragedy event ever recorded.

smith

Huh maybe. Almost no one talks about it because we've literally exterminated an entire race so there's no more of them left to complain about it, unlike the more numerous hol/slav trade descendants.
You're right, at least to Govern-mente, everyone is a pawn and everything is subterfuge, nothing on the world stage is done without at least one ulterior motive. Lel my quote appears to be challenging your post, but this is not the case

Last edited:

mt_dreams

Huh maybe. Almost no one talks about it because we've literally exterminated an entire race so there's no more of them left to complain about it, unlike the more numerous hol/slav trade descendants.
You're right, at least to Govern-mente, everyone is a pawn and everything is subterfuge, nothing on the world stage is done without at least one ulterior motive. Lel my quote appears to be challenging your post, but this is not the case

no worries i didnot sense you were challenging what i wrote. i just figured i would clarify what the US did, seeing as they have of all current nations, the longest list of atrocities done to other nations/people so it might not be clear what i was referencing.

There have been many natives that tried to speak out. the beauty of tribes (be it race, religion, regional, etc) is that the tribe often sees others as less-than-human. in the case of the natives vs whites, the natives were called savages, which amounted to being under human (whites) supervision bestowed by God himself (much like the african slaves being called monkeys). thus they were not eligible of human standards, and the necessity of extermination or reforming was all that was heard by the settlers.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals