My Blog

OP
michael94

michael94

Sleep tight don't let the bed bugs bite

But they never told you the real bed bugs are internal not external!

Very cryptic and important detail.

If You look up the etymology tree of "mattress" ( which makes you sleep loose not tight ) on wiktionary you come across this from French:mater - Wiktionary

Mater-esses also promote a carnal, mater-ialistic sort of love ( hence "mating" ) that produces children of the flesh due to the way it compresses the spine and kidneys.

Last edited:
OP
michael94

michael94

Medicine is poison wielded with enough energy to overpower the terror of it's negative effects. So we can begin to see why turpentine kerosin and bleach ( mms ) can be used... and also things like Iron...etc. The word for Iron comes from the Ir or Yr Rune which quite interestingly is also known as the Calc Rune, like in Calc-ium. Something to think about. Calc ium and Yr on which have so many "antagonistic" effects... The Yr Rune is the Death Rune but also a bow and a weapon. Kalki ( Calci ) wields a bow or sword...

LUH 3417

Do you sleep on the floor?
I’ve been thinking about throwing out my mattress

I also today took out everything from my bedroom besides the bed because I think that’s important

OP
michael94

michael94

Do you sleep on the floor?
I’ve been thinking about throwing out my mattress

I also today took out everything from my bedroom besides the bed because I think that’s important
Sometimes. You can keep pictures of loved ones in your room also. I know I must seem like a psychopath but this is the only way I can stand communicating anymore on this screen.

LUH 3417

Sometimes. You can keep pictures of loved ones in your room also. I know I must seem like a psychopath but this is the only way I can stand communicating anymore on this screen.
You don’t seem like a psychopath. Don’t worry.

Lurker

Your thoughts on gallbladder are interesting but most of the etymology breakdown I don’t get. Maybe it’s me but I just can’t pick up what you’re throwing down. And PNM = WTF. Out of my league. I can’t keep up and don’t even try.

OP
michael94

michael94

Your thoughts on gallbladder are interesting but most of the etymology breakdown I don’t get. Maybe it’s me but I just can’t pick up what you’re throwing down. And PNM = WTF. Out of my league. I can’t keep up and don’t even try.

Shaun White

He was born with Tetralogy of Fallot - Blue Blood
Tetralogy of Fallot - Wikipedia
This can be unpacked further

Shaun used to wear black now he wears White.

Nigredo-Albedo-Rubedo
Magnum opus (alchemy) - Wikipedia
Do you see that? Nigredo ( Black ) - Albedo ( White ) - Rubedo ( Red )

But where's the Red?

Is Red Gerard the next Shaun White? Snowboarder poised for stardom after Olympic win

RED Gerard is the next White, the next stage.

After Shaun White's winning score came in one of the play-by-play casters said "White is the new Gold."

Rhodium - Wikipedia
Rhenium - Wikipedia
Ruthenium - Wikipedia

Rhodesia-The Rhine-Ruthenia

Rhodesia - Wikipedia
Rhine - Wikipedia
Ruthenia - Wikipedia

Capture.PNG

And the Silver Lightning Bolt will pave the Way for their Return

Capture.PNG

Last edited:

LUH 3417

‘Histamine intolerance’ is a condition that results in high histamine levels.

It’s technically caused by a deficiency of an enzyme that breaks histamine down called diamine oxidase (DAO, the way).

OP
michael94

michael94

‘Histamine intolerance’ is a condition that results in high histamine levels.

It’s technically caused by a deficiency of an enzyme that breaks histamine down called diamine oxidase (DAO, the way).

Ch-ease is made by straining the Way. Whey can be very serotonergic ( which is important H. Pylori In Anime ) or the Tryptophan can move towards Niacin. Nia-Sin.

Ch or Sh is the sound one makes when they want something to stop or go away or be quiet. So it is like a negation when you see those letters.

LUH 3417

Ch-ease is made by straining the Way. Whey can be very serotonergic ( which is important H. Pylori In Anime ) or the Tryptophan can move towards Niacin. Nia-Sin.

Ch or Sh is the sound one makes when they want something to stop or go away or be quiet. So it is like a negation when you see those letters.

Amine
I am On
Amino

LUH 3417

St-rest

LUH 3417

In1957 James McConnell discovered that when flatworms were fed other flatworms that had been trained, their performance was improved by 50%, compared with normal flatworms. Later, similar experiments were done with rats and fish, showing that tissue extracts from trained animals modified the behavior of the untrained animals so that it approximated that of the trained animals. Georges Ungar, who did many experiments with higher animals, demonstrated changes in brain RNA associated with learning, and he and McConnell believed that proteins and peptides were likely to be the type of substance that transmitted the learning.

Ashes ashes we all fall down

OP
michael94

michael94

Amine
I am On
Amino

In1957 James McConnell discovered that when flatworms were fed other flatworms that had been trained, their performance was improved by 50%, compared with normal flatworms. Later, similar experiments were done with rats and fish, showing that tissue extracts from trained animals modified the behavior of the untrained animals so that it approximated that of the trained animals. Georges Ungar, who did many experiments with higher animals, demonstrated changes in brain RNA associated with learning, and he and McConnell believed that proteins and peptides were likely to be the type of substance that transmitted the learning.

Ashes ashes we all fall down

Nothing to add about the protein/amino acids right now but thanks, very interesting. I dont see that when I look at the word China but there are still so many questions I have about word roots and meanings. By the way, there are much less chinese than is officially stated. Global Population numbers are way over the real count.

LUH 3417

Nothing to add about the protein/amino acids right now but thanks, very interesting. I dont see that when I look at the word China but there are still so many questions I have about word roots and meanings. By the way, there are much less chinese than is officially stated. Global Population numbers are way over the real count.
JayZ said “eat the cake anime now eat the fake anime” or Anna May

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals