Permanent Weight Loss

milomag

Thanks for posting this! I'm going to try this, as it makes sense to me.

Broken man

I am working on my fat loss routine. Nate has right but I think that aspirin and niacinamide slow fat loss.

Peatful

I am working on my fat loss routine. Nate has right but I think that aspirin and niacinamide slow fat loss.
I think everyone is different...
With that, I agree, that niacinamide and aspirin made it impossible for me to lose weight. Aspirin caused weight gain....
Natedawg experienced differently, and I think his blog post is excellent.

Last edited:

A. squamosa

I am personally most calm and at my most energetic, lacking excess belly fat, when I remove starches (particularly grains, but potatoes too) and eat (incl. all macro nutrients) every 3 hrs or so, while also consciously assessing my stress levels.

Peatful

I am personally most calm and at my most energetic, lacking excess belly fat, when I remove starches (particularly grains, but potatoes too) and eat (incl. all macro nutrients) every 3 hrs or so, while also consciously assessing my stress levels.
I like how u are intentional regarding all macros.
I think that is key.
Stable blood sugar decreases stress hormones, and puts u in a state of balance and towards health....and you need health to lose weight.
So many overlook the importance of stable blood sugar IMO.

Last edited:

A. squamosa

Really true @Peatful, particularly for those with stress/blood sugar issues in the first place (though I'm sure it's an important preventative for people who don't suffer those issues). Whenever I'm leaving home even for just a couple of hours, I take a couple of dates and a hunk of parmigiano reggiano with me, just in case.

*edit: haha, I realised I pretty much repeated what you said, oops!

OP
G

grenade

As others have said, everyone's a little different.

I find dairy fat to be amazingly satiating, warming, and coming, but so easy to over-eat, especially when paired with breads and starches. So it's helpful with my weight until I can't help going overboard.

OP
G

grenade

Also, I just picked up a copy of Ari Whitten's forever fat loss, and he espouses the same thing - losing fat without tapping into stress.

When I'm done with it I'll provide an update with my thoughts. So far it seems promising.

OP
G

grenade

Former? Was he banned too?

He left due to his distaste in the political discussions last November. He wasn't banned. If you want, you can check out his last thread that you can find by looking at his account details. He explains everything there.