MIracle Cure For Excessive Urination!

koganmj

Such_Saturation said:
koganmj said:
My two cents, for what its worth - some outside-the-box thoughts:

1) At 6.30mins in this interview with the Rubins and Lita Lee, Lita discusses her different enzymes for insomnia. Not quite your issue, but if you've tried everything else, perhaps worth a shot...

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/eastwesthe ... h-lita-lee

2) If you've never seen this Ray Peat quote: "Since T3 is used up very quickly, allowing the proinflammatory TSH to rise during the night, it would help if you used Cynoplus (contains T4 and T3) at bedtime, instead of Cynomel (T3 only). If you were taking 10 mcg of cynomel, then a third of a tablet of cynoplus would provide that, as well as the T4 that holds the TSH down longer."

3)--- a) Minimise any blue light completely at night
------b) avoid all artificial blue throughout the day, unless it is being emitted from halogen, incandescent, heat lamp or brooding bulbs

Different ways to achieve this:

-Uvex S1933X amber glasses which block a large portion of the blue spectrum
--->Uvex S0360X fit over eyeglasses

-Roscolux theatrical filter gel #23 "Orange" - you can find online suppliers of this gel sheet which you can place over the screen of your TV/computer to completely block the blue spectrum of light emitted by these devices

-lowbluelights.com sell an extremely popular pair of blue-blocking glasses. Users have reported even better blue-spectrum-blockage with these than Uvex. Wear these ALWAYS whenever watching tv/using computer, regardless of time of the day

-Beam N Read LED 6 Hands Free Light that comes with 2 clip-on filters: a blue-blocking orange filter and a red filter
A nifty little device that hangs around your neck for night-time reading. With the red filter attached, blue light is completely eliminated

-install a program called F.lux on your computer and smart devices. Though it doesn't block the blue spectrum, it decreases the "temperature" of the light emissions from the devices

-light your home in the evening with:
1) red-shaded low-brightness electric LED candles - cheap as chips off ebay
2) amber/orange/red led lights
3) red heat lamps, red-powder-coated incandescents, red-powder-coated halogens

-read this article as well as the reader comments: http://chriskresser.com/how-artificial- ... o-about-it

4) Maximise red light, near & mid infrared light throughout the day and right up until bedtime:

-get plenty of sun if geographic location allows you to (wear uvex/lowbluelight.com blue blockers if sunbathing face-up to filter out harmful-to-the-eyes UV & HEV [high-energy-visible light] wavelengths. Obviously, don't get sunburnt.

-read this article as well as the reader comments: http://180degreehealth.com/red-light-in ... uve-heard/

5) Consider sleeping with a grounding mat on your bed. Mercola has a zillion articles about grounding, but these two videos should give you a good understanding of the concept:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_z0HXOUSYQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfVQ1s6BNOA

6) Perhaps you have undiagnosed electro-hyper-sensitivity (EHS). Look into:

-do you spend a large amount of the day immersed in wi-fi frequencies? Very importantly, are you exposed to any whilst sleeping? Go to all lengths you can to eliminate wi-fi exposure - move if you have to (easier said than done). Wi-fi is a F***ING NIGHTMARE if you suffer EHS (I speak firsthand)

-do you live in close proximity to a cell-phone tower. More and more reputable statistics are being gathered showing higher cancer rates amongst people who live close to cell-phones compared to people living further away. The various health effects of cell-phone tower emissions are poorly understood...

-do you sleep with your head at the wall-end/bed-head end of the bed. There can be electrical wiring in walls that emit stray frequencies. Some people turn-around in their bed and sleep with their feet near the wall. Others go as far as pulling the circuit-breaker for their bedroom. Food for thought...

If your further interested in light, PM your email address and I'll send you some jpegs of various light and EMF graphs/spectrum depictions, and a word document I've collated of important bullet points on the subject of light. I may not get back to you straight away, I don't have personal internet atm and am using public sources when I have the time.

Good luck.

Also a simple cellphone that you carry around has much more energy than a wi-fi router. Just a thought.

Amen. I'm banking on class action lawsuits concerning cell phones, wifi signals, and cell towers to begin during the 2020 decade. You won't catch me dead holding the thing next to my head.

OP
Velve921

Velve921

All interesting ideas.

Sorry I have not posted lately everyone! I've been mentally drained from now sleeping at night and have been staying away from the comp.

So my urination is back to where it was unfortunately...up all hours of the night. The culprit is exercise. When I start working out again...currently twice a week it gets worse. 2 months ago I took 2 weeks off from any exercise and my urination was down to once a night. I am now seeing a new chiro who has worked with many individuals with spinal issues causing bladder dysfunction. Apparenty my spine is way more messed up than I thought...as flat as can be. So now going through a treatment plan and see if fixing my spine will decrease the urination.

Anyone hear or seen a correlatin such as this? It seems like the most logical explanation at this point because all the nutritional/lifestyle practice doesn't compensate for exercise.

Ewlevy1 said:
All interesting ideas.

Sorry I have not posted lately everyone! I've been mentally drained from now sleeping at night and have been staying away from the comp.

So my urination is back to where it was unfortunately...up all hours of the night. The culprit is exercise. When I start working out again...currently twice a week it gets worse. 2 months ago I took 2 weeks off from any exercise and my urination was down to once a night. I am now seeing a new chiro who has worked with many individuals with spinal issues causing bladder dysfunction. Apparenty my spine is way more messed up than I thought...as flat as can be. So now going through a treatment plan and see if fixing my spine will decrease the urination.

Anyone hear or seen a correlatin such as this? It seems like the most logical explanation at this point because all the nutritional/lifestyle practice doesn't compensate for exercise.
Sorry, I know of no justification for spinal manipulation. If anybody knows of any, please share and I may critique. It disturbs me when quacks and conmen prey on their unsuspecting clients.

E, it does seem that coping with endotoxic stress long enough to make informed and consistent judgments about your own health is an issue for some on this forum. Given such a high level of stress, can you even be wary of any so-called expert who wants to charge money for health or supplement services?

Suikerbuik

From my view, with the information you have given us, I still think it is stress that caused some disbalance that you haven't yet overcome. You told us the issues started after a 4 month period that basically exhaust you and not some injury.

Anyway, follow your heart. If you do it, believe in what you're doing. I hope this works for you.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Just be careful. Please do not let yourself be subjected to regular and repeated x-rays. I'm guessing you've had one for this diagnosis to have been made. I think your urination could have worsened by exercise due to stress if you were doing anything that made you breathless. Some people do need to take a break from strenuous exercise while healing. I just wanted to add this so you can try to avoid the x-ray trap that often accompanies chiropractic care.

tara

I think it is not unusual for spinal injuries to affect nerves associated with lower parts of the body, including the bladder.

I had a low back disk injury several years ago. Over a period of months, the pain gradually went down my buttock, back of my thigh, calf, and eventually to my foot. It was impossible to be comfortable for more than a short time in bed at night, so I didn't get a lot of sleep. When it got to my foot, the pain dr said that means it's a full disk prolapse. Every time I saw him, he asked if it was affecting sensations in my bladder or bowel. It wasn't for me. But I gathered that it quite often does, depending on exactly which nerves are being pressed on by the bulging disk that shouldn't be. He also told me in the beginning that most people's disk injuries resolve themselves without intervention within 2 years, and that people who keep moving are more likely to recover. Surprisingly, when mine got worse, he said that most people with a full disk prolapse recover within 6mths. I learned other things from other people, like that the disks tend to swell and cause more problems at night, and some things that helped me use my back more wisely. I learned to avoid sitting unless it was completely unavoidable (eg being in a car was a trial). In my case, it got progressively and discouragingly worse for about five months, during which I was taking continuous ibuprofen. Then it suddenly turned a corner and got rapidly much better over a month or two. I am still wary of sitting in saggy couches etc, but mostly it hasn't bothered me for years. I was glad I had not opted for risky procedures before then. Some people's bodies do not manage to recover without intrusive intervention, but they are the minority. I've had other back injuries previously that limited my quite a lot, and they too resolved themselves eventually. I now guess that low metabolism was keeping me a bit weak, and leaving me more vulnerable to these injuries.

Have you had a spinal injury? If so, what got damaged, how long ago, what state is it in, and do you know where it is in relation to nerves serving the bladder? This seems like a possible cause of/contributor to your issues. If so, there is a good chance it can be resolved.

There are always risks associated with surgery, and I think there are usually risks associated with all but the gentlest direct manipulations, esp. where there is already damage. Before you go ahead and accept invasive or vigorous physical intervention, I would recommend trying to learn about, and consider what you can do and what help you can get that is not invasive before you resort to more drastic approaches. For instance, learn about which movements or positions will worsen it, and avoid them as much as you can. Learn about exercises that are likely to relieve and strengthen it.

I think chiropractor's and osteopaths can sometime provide valuable help. I've had good help for some issues, but not for others. Some things they do can be risky. You don't want anyone twisting and vigorously manipulating a disk prolapse, if that's the issue.

I agree with Blossom's warning about x-rays. In my case, I eventually got an MRI scan, which confirmed significant disk bulge. If you have had fractures, I think Jennifer has recovered from such and may have more advice.

If it is not your spine and associated nerves that are causing the issues, then consider that it seems fairly common that when someone's metabolism is not running effectively, some kinds of exercise, or too intense, or too long, can be enough extra stress to tip the balance over into worse symptoms.
If it gets worse after working out, what kind of work outs were you doing? Sorry if you've already described this.

Good luck.

Suikerbuik

Hey Ewlevy, how is your urination issue going?

Jenn

Do you take baking soda before exercising? How much liquid do you drink throughout the day? Your kidneys can only process a certain amount at a time, it could just be back log. What is you urine pH? If it is overly acidic, baking soda between meals (1/2 tsp an hour before eating) can help support the kidneys.

OP
Velve921

Velve921

My sincere apologies for the delay on all my responses! I cannot tell you how much everyone's support means to me! As I've been dealing with my issues this past year I've had moments of learned helplessness and depression.

My urination is currently at 12-15x a day; at one point it was at 70x a day. There has been significant improvement.

Below is my current diet and lifestyle:

Foods

Fruit
Fruit Juice
Raw cane sugar
Coconut oil
grass fed milk
Ice cream
Dark Chocolate
parmigiana reggiano cheese
Gelatin
Beef Liver (1x a week)
Eggs
1 raw carrot a day
Coffee
Salt

I need to avoid all starch, phosphate, and PUFA as much as possible or else urination increases. Only starch currently is carrot 3-4x a week; high phosphate source 1x a week from liver; PUFA comes from my milk, eggs, ice cream, dark chocolate and cheese mainly. With all my athletes from a food perspective, once they eliminate starch and PUFA and regulate ca:ph ratio, energy levels improve dramatically! I have found diet to be the number 1 aspect that needs to change first. All the below supplementation took 1.75 years to slowly implement as diet did not suffice initially; but only did I implement supplements once food was not completely effective.

Supplementation

Red Light - 30 minutes a day
Epsom Salt Baths - 3-7x a week
Blue Blocker sunglasses before bed
Baking Soda as needed in small amounts...good before workouts.
2 grains of NDT a day
20,000 IUS of Vitamin A (Retinol a day)
300mg of Niacinamide a day
600mg of Aspirin a day
50mg of Pregnenolone a day
2mg of DHEA a day
3g of Taurine a day
1000 IUS of Vitamin D a day
2 mg of Vitamin K2 a day (6mg while taking tetracycline)
1mg of Cyproheptadine before bed (Cypro and Benedryl made a huge difference with decreasing urination frequency at night)
Giving blood 2-4x a year now to keep iron toxicity in check.
14 Days Starting Jan 1 of 250mg a day of Tetracycline split into 3 doses (80mg per dose roughly)

Workouts

I've only been working out 1x a week for the past few months...urination decreased immensely once glycolytic activity was decreased. I lift 1x a week and do ELDOA exercises daily, althought in the past 2 weeks, I've started a new lifting program that combines lifting and ELDOA; I have not seen increased levels of fatigue and energy has been good with no urination changes. This could be a good sign? The program keeps lactic acid to a minimum.

For the first year I was consuming 500-600g of sugar a day to keep temperature and heart rate up. I've now decreased carb consumption to 350 a day as blood sugar is improving. Taurine and DHEA made the largest emotional improvements. Coffee + sugar + coconut oil + gelatin + Niacinamaide + Taurine has shown the best results of increased feelings of well being.

I have recently started a round of tetracycline antibiotics as my next step. Going 14 days, 250mg of split into 3 doses per day is the set goal.

As I have been away from this thread for some time...please do not feel inclined to respond as its disrespectful on my part for being aloof. Most importantly, my above lifestyle is so people can see what someone with excessive urination are doing.

Hope everyone is having a happy new year!

Suikerbuik

Hey Ewlevy, great update and glad to hear about your improvement! :)

tara

I will admit that I was aggressive as I had an excessive urination issue (70x a day) that I needed to remedy as quickly as possible; therefore my agenda was a little more desperate.

BTW, have you got this one sorted now?

No I have not unfortunately. About to try a round of marshmallow root as a random guess based on some recent literature.

Still peeling back the layer a bit at a time :) Any new thoughts?
I'm sorry - I was half hoping that with the other improvements you've got this might have improved this one too.
Reading above, if you are still at more like 15 times/day and not 70, that sounds a bit better, but still frustrating and sleep-depriving. I don't envy you.

I think you've probably tried all the most obvious things.
Did you ever get around to doing a few UpH tests?
Do you have a sense of whether the issue involves hypersensitive nerves triggering urination, or more about trouble with control of fluid balance?
If the UpH is chronically off (good 24 hr average probably somewhere round 6.3-6.7 acc. Peat), that could be worth addressing.
If it's nerves, then some of the general things that can help soothe nerves include CO2, progesterone, maybe restriction or some kind of balancing/inactivation of excitotoxic amino acids like glutamate, aspartate?

OP
Velve921

Velve921

I have tried progesterone and still keep it around for certain scenarios....no impact on urination yet.

I have taken interest in CO2 baths but have not made time yet.

Exercise could be the largest trigger I have noticed thus far.

Initially when trying Cyproheptadine that made a tremendous difference in reducing urination but then it subsided. I've tried the majority of haiduts supplements except Lisuride.

I still have to sleep on a curvy pillow to smash by bladder or else I could urinate all night.

OP
Velve921

Velve921

Hello everyone,

I realize it has been a long time since I've posted... as it's been a few years since having a discussion on my excessive urination. Last night. for the first time in 10+ years I slept through the night without waking up at all to urinate. In the last 5 days I've been doing the Inclined Bed Therapy technique. I still have much more experimentation to go through... but thank you to everyone who's always been supportive in helping me.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals