Anyone Understand EHS?

DesertRat

Does anyone have an understanding of what is happening to the neuro-endocrine system when EHS (= electro hypersensitivity) arises? I'm wondering it, since the nerves react excessively to a mild signal, it might be similar to epilepsy in some way. It would be helpful to get some understanding because I feel like a rat in a maze, trying this and that until something makes me sick and then backing off.

Here's a brief history:
I developed EHS after 6 months after shifting to a Peat-inspired diet. During this time by waking temp was 97.7, pulse 76, and my late afternoon temps were 99.2 and pulse 85 pretty consistently, but I still had all kinds of stress symptoms, all new ones to replace the old ones that went away, I did all the reduction of EMF exposure with minimal benefits. When I moved and went to the beach daily, it went away and I continued to improve after that even though I moved into another hotel (opposite coast) where I am bathed in Wi-fi 24/7. This improvement continued from Sept through the end of November and then EHS hit me again, I was convinced that something I was doing was provoking it, especially since frequent urination and urinary incontinence had proceeded it by about 2 weeks.

I stopped 1/2 tsp taurine and glycine QID. Some depression ensued.
I stopped 2 -4 tsp of salt/baking soda. reduced EHS noticeably
I replaced half of my milk with cottage cheese or greek yogurt and cut OJ in half. Reduced urinary frequency noticeably
Increased fat in diet a little -- had been trying to keep to 30 gm daily (not counting coconut oil)
I continued with aspirin 100 mg QID, increased famotidine, and added 100 mg thiamine.

Three days ago I had almost no EHS, was urinating normally, sleeping without waking, very little incontinence, and convinced something nutritional was behind the EHS that I had almost figured out. I was deceived.

Today EHS came back again which means it hurts to be typing on the computer, and holding a cell phone is impossible. Last night I had loose stool and gas yesterday evening after 36 hours with a cold that was finally lifting; and I woke this morning with a headache, nauseau, dizziness. I couldn't get anything down but OJ and sweet coffee.

Anyway, it's impossible for me to avoid EMFs right now while I'm living in hotels, and I hate being homeless again living in a tent, so I'd appreciate any guidance on how the nervous system works, what might be aggravating it to become overly response, what might calm it down, etc. And go easy on the chemistry please, or at least very basic stuff in that department.

maybe you should look into red light since you felt so good going to the beach.. you probably were getting a lot of natural sunlight.

OP
D

DesertRat

The light doesn't change it. Diet does. Anyway, I'm not looking for suggestions on what to eat. I'm trying to understand what is happening in the body before EHS develops, and I guess no one in Peatland understands it either because in mainstream medicine it is totally ignored and in alternative medicine it is accepted with hand-holding and the recommendation to go barefoot.

Cirion

Reviving an old thread but...

I believe I'm in the same boat as the OP. I'm acutely aware of how EMF fairly strongly affects me now. I used to think it was normal to fall asleep in the car, now I realize it is the insanely strong EMF fields in my car causing irritation, aggravation, fatigue, brain fog.

I am aware now if there is a router close to me. Like when I had my car in the shop today. I kept passing out. They had a router in that room probably just a couple feet from me, behind the tv or something.

I had some of these problems before for sure but I think they may be worse in some ways now. What changed? Well for one my calcium intake is dramatically higher now. If VGCC is triggered by calcium, wouldn't a high calcium intake be a poor idea for someone with EHS? Does RP speak to this at all? He loves calcium but as far as I am aware doesn't speak to the VGCC effect at all... This explains things since I eat TONS of calcium now since going to a RP style of eating.

I think I need to drop my calcium intake for a while upon reading this. I feel like calcium does me more harm than good...

Jack Kruse speaks a LOT more about EMF than RP does. In fact EMF is one of his governing principles as to why he gives the recommendations to diet as he does. I'll be probably declared a heretic for this being posted on the RP forums but, I'm starting to wonder if JK isn't on to something here. Especially once 5G is deployed. When RP was younger, EMF wasn't a big deal, and it would stand to reason that his recommendations would work better in a low EMF world. In the high EMF world we live in now, I think it would be prudent to consider how that affects things...

Last edited:

Hugh Johnson

Anyway, it's impossible for me to avoid EMFs right now while I'm living in hotels, and I hate being homeless again living in a tent, so I'd appreciate any guidance on how the nervous system works, what might be aggravating it to become overly response, what might calm it down, etc. And go easy on the chemistry please, or at least very basic stuff in that department.
It might be close enough to allergy for this to function:

Try it. I want to hear if it works.