Merry Christmas

Blossom

Forum Supporter
To all who celebrate Christmas I hope you and yours have a great day filled with the gifts that are most important in life. Wishing you all love, joy and comfort.

Sunny Jack

Mid-winter is a great time for humans to have a festive celebration.
Wishing people a hopeful Christmas, and a stellar 2018!

Lilac

Merry Christmas to all!

Eating different during the holidays and its fallout make me grateful once again to have found Dr. Peat and the forum. :emoji_carrot::santa: :christmastree: :emoji_coffee:

tara

Merry Christmas.
And Happy Summer or Winter Solstice (belated).
Mid-winter is a great time for humans to have a festive celebration.
Yes. So is summer. :)

Amazoniac

Merry Christmas.

tara, you're no longer a mod? Does charlie have anything against restroom sign models?

I don't know if it's an illusion but one of the sides of your body is more contracted than the other. It can mean some organ dysfunction on the shorter side. Schedule a few exams and meanwhile search for pain images, you'll notice people always contract on the impaired side, however it can affect overall posture in more subtle ways. But it's not always the case, Such has his left leg slightly shorter than the right one, which in turn is an inch longer than the middle.

Last edited:
OP
Blossom

Blossom

Forum Supporter
@Blossom where have you been all this time?! We've missed you! Happy holidays to all of you forum readers :)
Thanks milk_lover! I've missed being around the forum too. My family went through a very intense crisis and I had to step up and become the major bread winner amongst other things. I was also without internet for the majority of 2017 so for a while it was impossible to check in. It's good to be back and see that the forum is still thriving.

Luann

May you all have a blessed Christmas, Blossom, sorry your 2017 has been rocky. We miss and support you <3

OP
Blossom

Blossom

Forum Supporter
May you all have a blessed Christmas, Blossom, sorry your 2017 has been rocky. We miss and support you <3
Thanks Liubo. Everything is much better now!

Amazoniac

Merry Christmas.

tara, you're no longer a mod? Does charlie have anything against restroom sign models?

I don't know if it's an illusion but one of the sides of your body is more contracted than the other. It can mean some organ dysfunction on the shorter side. Schedule a few exams and meanwhile search for pain images, you'll notice people always contract on the impaired side, however it can affect overall posture in more subtle ways. But it's not always the case, Such has his left leg slightly shorter than the right one, which in turn is an inch longer than the middle.
It's possible that you found this comment offensive, but it's just anatomy.
But what about your moderating faculties? You got tired of moderation?
I've been joking but I really mean it: what happened?

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals