Active Senior Medically Kidnapped From Her Home And Forced Onto Drugs In Nursing Home Now Near Death

x-ray peat

I couldnt finish the article as it made me so mad.
Earlier this year, Beverley Finnegan, age 69, of Newton, Massachusetts, could walk, talk, and discuss the events from the daily newspaper. That was before she was seized from the condo that she shared with her sister, forced by police into a nursing home, and drugged against her will.

Active Senior Medically Kidnapped from her Home and Forced onto Drugs in Nursing Home Now Near Death

here is the name of the Doctor that started it all off. You may want to wish her a Merry Christmas and congratulate her on fulfilling her Hippocritic oath
Anne L. McKinley MD 617-499-5055

yerrag

I didn't finish reading either. I can't deal with the details involved. I thought just avoiding the hospital would make people safe already, yet they had to drag her out of her home. The worst place to die is in the hospital, and the best place is your own home. When I took my mom to visit my sister in Napa 7 years ago, she had the flu. Luckily, my sister knew the doctor and pleaded for him to prescribe her antibiotics first. And he did. The antibiotics did its job, and I had probiotics to counter it during treatment at home. During that time, I had a humidifier running to keep the air moist. She wasn't totally well, so I had to see a naturopath who prescribed some Chinese herbs. My mom recovered and lived 7 more years. She died at home.

I dreaded that she would be forced to be confined at a hospital, and I'm not sure if it were any other doctor, if he would consider my mom's flu a public threat, and force her to be confined. Once confined, she would have been subject to the whims of the establishment, and she would have been led to a slow medical torture before succumbing. If she survived, she would have be discharged a shell of her former self, with a huge bill that would be a large burden. And it would be more expensive to care for her in her twilight years. I don't even think I could even decide to have my mom discharged from the hospital until she is pronounced well enough for discharge by the doctor. But given what I've seen with hospital care, these cases last very long, as the medicine they prescribe lead to side effects, that require another intervention, and this further damages the patient. When she is ready to be discharged, she would already be in a state that would make a a few return trips likely before she expires. A great scam.

That doctor was more concerned that she would be liable to losing her license if she did not report Beverly Finnegan to the authorities. That's what our doctors have become reduced to - snitches.

Last edited:

Travis

I couldnt finish the article as it made me so mad.
Earlier this year, Beverley Finnegan, age 69, of Newton, Massachusetts, could walk, talk, and discuss the events from the daily newspaper. That was before she was seized from the condo that she shared with her sister, forced by police into a nursing home, and drugged against her will.

Active Senior Medically Kidnapped from her Home and Forced onto Drugs in Nursing Home Now Near Death

here is the name of the Doctor that started it all off. You may want to wish her a Merry Christmas and congratulate her on fulfilling her Hippocritic oath
Anne L. McKinley MD 617-499-5055
Interesting. This is fantastic that you found her phone number; now we can send her text messages using this: Send Free Anonymous SMS Text Messages Via the Web

Travis

We can do more than that. She's half an hour away
Massachusetts is too far for me. As much as she needs her trees toilet‐papered, after buying the plane ticket I would only have enough money for one roll (and of a cheap, unsuitable brand that doesn't catch enough air as it flies; and hence, would not properly unravel.)

Dhair

I haven't read the whole story, but has the family contacted a lawyer? Starting a GoFundMe for legal fees would probably be the best thing to do. Bombarding the doctor with phone calls probably won't do anything, but a decent lawyer should be able to get her out soon enough.

OP
x-ray peat

x-ray peat

Interesting. This is fantastic that you found her phone number; now we can send her text messages using this: Send Free Anonymous SMS Text Messages Via the Web
We can do more than that. She's half an hour away
Is that her office number? Horrible story, we can expect more of this.
Massachusetts is too far for me. As much as she needs her trees toilet‐papered, after buying the plane ticket I would only have enough money for one roll (and of a cheap, unsuitable brand that doesn't catch enough air as it flies; and hence, would not properly unravel.)
Yeah that's her office number. I called it and you can get to her appointment secretary which may give some ideas for a more of effective way of expressing your support of her actions though a good TPing is always appropriate lol.

I also contacted both the Boston Globe and the Herald to ask why the f aren't they carrying this story.
if anyone has the time/anger

Boston Globe [email protected] or call 617-929-7400.
or Send a news tip to The Boston Globe

Boston Herald
News Tip

Newton Tab
Editor Andrew Levin
For inquiries on management of our newspaper or website
Phone: 781-433-8367
Email: [email protected]

Travis

Equally disgusting. Everyone keeps complaining about the police and its actually the Doctors and Hospitals that are the real police state enforcers.
It's called oldcrime now, and it's doubleplusbad.

sladerunner69

Could it be that the woman, beverley, is in critical condition because of the lung infection? How could a doctor who has never met her claim she has a particular infection?

OP
x-ray peat

x-ray peat

I haven't read the whole story, but has the family contacted a lawyer? Starting a GoFundMe for legal fees would probably be the best thing to do. Bombarding the doctor with phone calls probably won't do anything, but a decent lawyer should be able to get her out soon enough.
not when the whole system is set up to work against you. I looked further into this and it seems that elder kidnapping is quite common and a huge money making scam for all involved. There must be a hell for people like this.

OP
x-ray peat

x-ray peat

Could it be that the woman, beverley, is in critical condition because of the lung infection? How could a doctor who has never met her claim she has a particular infection?
The first Doctor did see her over a year ago and gave her a couple of weeks to live if she didn't follow the doctor's treatment instructions. The sick irony is that Beverly was never given any treatment for the original diagnosis that gave her a week to live.
Childrens Hospital in Boston did something similar to a sick little girl whose parents wanted to go with another Hospital's treatment regimen. They almost killed the little girl.
The Brutal Battle Against Medical Kidnappers

Last edited:
OP
x-ray peat

x-ray peat

That doctor was more concerned that she would be liable to losing her license if she did not report Beverly Finnegan to the authorities. That's what our doctors have become reduced to - snitches.
yes, just like the Nazi camp guards, only following orders

Travis

This is Kafkaesque, a confabulation of a lung infection as a device to profit off of insurance. A decent police officer would ask, "Ma'am, do you have a lung infection?" If she would answer in the negative, a decent police officer would then interrogate the medical doctor.

And even if there was a lung infection, nobody is under any obligation to do anything particular about that.

(Personally, I would prefer to have all my lung infections without violence and kidnapping.)

Regina

This is Kafkaesque, a confabulation of a lung infection as a device to profit off of insurance. A decent police officer would ask, "Ma'am, do you have a lung infection?" If she would answer in the negative, a decent police officer would then interrogate the medical doctor.

And even if there was a lung infection, nobody is under any obligation to do anything particular about that.

(Personally, I would prefer to have all my lung infections without violence and kidnapping.)
The police officer should have brought her some vitamin E and some lisuride.

Back
Top Bottom