Peaty Christmas Foods

paulwalkerrip

We all know that Christmas/Holidays/What-Have-You is coming up which means parties, lots of food and socializing etc.

Instead of worrying about the PUFAs that will inevitably be in everything - why don't we focus on some party foods that have Peat appeal to them?

I went to a Christmas party on my block this past weekend where I brought a box of clementines as a hostess gift and was pleasantly surprised to find a platter of bacon-wrapped, parmesan-stuffed dates. Wouldn't usually make something like that for myself but I brought some pure Vitamin E tablets with me and happily had a couple along with some grapes and some cheese.

What's your favourite Peaty party/holiday food?

Check out Kalona eggnog if your grocers carry it...organic, grass-fed, and no fillers. I know potatoes are debated here, but I make twice-baked potatoes and brisket for Christmas dinner. Dessert is generally homemade brownies and/or white chocolate chip+macadamia nut cookies with ice cream. There may be bourbon involved in some fashion...

Nfinkelstein

real mincemeat should be mostly peaty, yes? Maybe next time we make it we will leave the almonds out / replace with macadamia. The rum alcohol dissipates. It tastes so good. I keep it in the fridge - it lasts forever.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom