Men with breasts

joaquin

Among the less than 40 students in my high school graduating class of 1988, only one of the males had ever so slightly noticeable breast tissue.

Have you noticed how breast tissue is now common among men, young and old alike?

When I try to bring this up to friends and family, just like with the devil shots, they are dull of hearing. Dull of hearing is a phrase used 3 times in the New Testament and it means we don't hear any more of what you have to say, we're going to plug our ears.

If one mentions how the cheese powder in macaroni and cheese and chocolate cake mix is full of endocrine disrupting BPA, they say something to the effect: Well everything causes cancer! The takeaway being that let's just throw all caution to the wind and consume what our globalist self-appointed overlords advise us.

P

Peatness

I think radiation might be contributing to this problem. I've recently observed that the majority of people carry their smart phone on their body. Today I saw a man put his phone in his left breast pocket next to his heart. I've seen pregnant women resting their phone on their stomach or holding it very close to it. I've seen a father carrying a baby in a sling holding his phone next to his baby's head. A young woman slips her phone into her trouser pocket right next to her ovaries. I watch in horror.

‘simple’ - the junk food consumed by the next 2 generations is much worse that the Gen-X-er’s junk.

Also, the overconsumption caused by ‘democratization’ of the food, that is, it is simply cheaper to stuff yourself up with junk compared to 20-30-40 years ago.

Although me and my partner have a theory that b*tch t*ts are caused by (nasty) beer consumption. I’m aware that this is an oversimplification but if I have to point to a single culprit -> beer.

Perry Staltic

Youts don't get enough physical exercise anymore like they used to. So they get womanly teeters instead of hard pecs

ursidae

‘simple’ - the junk food consumed by the next 2 generations is much worse that the Gen-X-er’s junk.

Also, the overconsumption caused by ‘democratization’ of the food, that is, it is simply cheaper to stuff yourself up with junk compared to 20-30-40 years ago.

Although me and my partner have a theory that b*tch t*ts are caused by (nasty) beer consumption. I’m aware that this is an oversimplification but if I have to point to a single culprit -> beer.
I know some gen Xers with gynecomastia and some of them don't drink any alcohol. They have low zinc and iron intake though (vegetarian). I think low zinc/iron (needed for dopamine) and dietary exorphins could raise prolactin in the susceptible.

OP
joaquin

joaquin

I know some gen Xers with gynecomastia and some of them don't drink any alcohol. They have low zinc and iron intake though (vegetarian). I think low zinc/iron (needed for dopamine) and dietary exorphins could raise prolactin in the susceptible.
Also, plastics have a detrimental effect.

Limon9

The exorphins in soy, wheat and dairy are more than capable of elevating prolactin, causing man-boobs over time. Disordered sexual behavior and general despair may be involved, too.

ursidae

The exorphins in soy, wheat and dairy are more than capable of elevating prolactin, causing man-boobs over time. Disordered sexual behavior and general despair may be involved, too.
indoors lifestyle would contribute as well (insufficient sunlight) which is the norm for office workers

aniciete

I recall a lot of the exact opposite too. Lots of underdeveloped and frail 17-18 year olds. High pitched voices, short, skinny, depressed, weed smokers, etc. Definitely lack of androgens/excess estrogen.

OP
joaquin

joaquin

I don't think dairy causes problems.

Makrosky

I think radiation might be contributing to this problem. I've recently observed that the majority of people carry their smart phone on their body. Today I saw a man put his phone in his left breast pocket next to his heart. I've seen pregnant women resting their phone on their stomach or holding it very close to it. I've seen a father carrying a baby in a sling holding his phone next to his baby's head. A young woman slips her phone into her trouser pocket right next to her ovaries. I watch in horror.

Agree with you. This is way more scary.

I work with lots of young people 20s and 30s and I don't see anyone with male ***s. Based in Europe not US though.

redsun

Among the less than 40 students in my high school graduating class of 1988, only one of the males had ever so slightly noticeable breast tissue.

Have you noticed how breast tissue is now common among men, young and old alike?

When I try to bring this up to friends and family, just like with the devil shots, they are dull of hearing. Dull of hearing is a phrase used 3 times in the New Testament and it means we don't hear any more of what you have to say, we're going to plug our ears.

If one mentions how the cheese powder in macaroni and cheese and chocolate cake mix is full of endocrine disrupting BPA, they say something to the effect: Well everything causes cancer! The takeaway being that let's just throw all caution to the wind and consume what our globalist self-appointed overlords advise us.
Its the poor nutrition due to severe reduction in healthy animal food consumption causing hormonal imbalances. We know estrogen stimulates breast tissue growth, elevated prolactin as well can cause gyno.

Limon9

indoors lifestyle would contribute as well (insufficient sunlight) which is the norm for office workers
There's nothing favorable about an office, I think, not one thing. Every single detail down to the most minute is shown to be dreadful for health. A veritable hotspot of EMF and UV-induced excitotoxicity, postural risks, crowding, noise, pollution. A lot like schools - one might expect a Lamarckian "acquired intolerance" to this environment to be passed down, sensitizing one's offspring to the trauma of AP Sociology. Just about the worst thing would be a manboobed office worker getting into cardio as self-improvement, routinely flooding himself with endorphins (they love this!).
I don't think dairy causes problems.
The ability of beta-casomorphin to increase prolactin has been documented, just as it has with wheat - and that's without discussing the poor quality of homogenized milk, containing a small amount of lipid hormones, as well as bovine growth peptides. Prolactin's function as a lactation-promoting GH analogue hormone involved in calcium metabolism makes it an obvious culprit in the etiology of this condition. Interestingly, there is a post on the gynecomastia subreddit I just found, where the author reports benefit from dairy restriction.

OP
joaquin

joaquin

There's nothing favorable about an office, I think, not one thing. Every single detail down to the most minute is shown to be dreadful for health. A veritable hotspot of EMF and UV-induced excitotoxicity, postural risks, crowding, noise, pollution. A lot like schools - one might expect a Lamarckian "acquired intolerance" to this environment to be passed down, sensitizing one's offspring to the trauma of AP Sociology. Just about the worst thing would be a manboobed office worker getting into cardio as self-improvement, routinely flooding himself with endorphins (they love this!).

The ability of beta-casomorphin to increase prolactin has been documented, just as it has with wheat - and that's without discussing the poor quality of homogenized milk, containing a small amount of lipid hormones, as well as bovine growth peptides. Prolactin's function as a lactation-promoting GH analogue hormone involved in calcium metabolism makes it an obvious culprit in the etiology of this condition. Interestingly, there is a post on the gynecomastia subreddit I just found, where the author reports benefit from dairy restriction.
The prolactin may be destroyed in the stomach and the calcium is so high in milk that it may provide a protective effect.

Limon9

The prolactin may be destroyed in the stomach and the calcium is so high in milk that it may provide a protective effect.
In the stomach? Prolactin is released from the pituitary, entering the serum. But this peptide is persorbable, having been detected in schizophrenics and autistics in more than one study. What about calcium specifically do you think would have a protective effect against the prolactin spike when exorphins are persorbed?
Let us not forget that bST, cow growth hormone, was approved in 1993, correlating quite well with the timeline you have provided. There's of this in commercial milk thereafter, and more IGF-1. These are both proliferative substances. I shouldn't like to blame dairy exclusively, since the diet has degenerated in other ways (the increasing use of polyunsaturated fatty acids and processed foods), but I think gynecomastia would be a bit less epidemic were teenage boys drinking raw, pasture-raised milk instead of grocery-store ones, for a variety of reasons. That seems obvious.

Last edited:
OP
joaquin

joaquin

In the stomach? Prolactin is released from the pituitary, entering the serum. But this peptide is persorbable, having been detected in schizophrenics and autistics in more than one study. What about calcium specifically do you think would have a protective effect against the prolactin spike when exorphins are persorbed?
Let us not forget that bST, cow growth hormone, was approved in 1993, correlating quite well with the timeline you have provided. There's of this in commercial milk thereafter, and more IGF-1. These are both proliferative substances. I shouldn't like to blame dairy exclusively, since the diet has degenerated in other ways (the increasing use of polyunsaturated fatty acids and processed foods), but I think gynecomastia would be a bit less epidemic were teenage boys drinking raw, pasture-raised milk instead of grocery-store ones, for a variety of reasons. That seems obvious.
I think plastics and bpa are the main reason for the increased ratio of men having breast tissue.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals