MEDICATION SHORTAGE

OP
P

Peatness

Treatment Options

HERE IT IS!! THE LIST!!! Compiled by America’s Frontline Doctors to help you find what you need. We are pleased to report that AFLDS Telemedicine is growing in response to the massive demand from an increasingly educated public on the efficacy of safe and inexpensive therapeutics. AFLDS Telemedicine has recently added several doctors and nurses to the team and is in the process of restructuring the pharmaceutical distribution system.

OP
P

Peatness

@Ali posted this on another thread. A very useful article on gall bladder disease symptoms and remedies

1646230663700.png

1646230694000.png

OP
P

Peatness

Coenzyme q10 for high cholesterol, heart disease and more

1646685710300.png

OP
P

Peatness

He recommends a very low carb diet and I‘ve seen people improve their BP drastically with low carb dieting, though I don‘t recommend eating low carb.
Nor do I but it's not the first time I've heard about people reversing metabolic issues by going low carb. Makes we wonder if thiamine (b vitmain) deficiency might be behind the inability to handle carbs. Meat is a very good source of b vitamins. Just thinking outloud

Last edited by a moderator:

youngsinatra

Nor do I but it's not the first time I've heard about people reversing metabolic issues by going low carb. Makes we wonder if thiamine (b vitmain) deficiency might be behind the inability to handle carbs. Meat is a very good source of b vitamins. Just thinking outloud
Yes, my BP was best on a low carb diet and labs looked perfect aswell, but I felt like ***t after months of doing so.
Never observed the same effect with B-vitamins or even high dose thiamin therapy.

Low insulin states cause a massive reduction in sodium retention and other electrolytes as well.
HCT is a well-known and effective blood pressure medication / diuretic that causes renal wasting of electrolytes as well.

OP
P

Peatness

Yes, my BP was best on a low carb diet and labs looked perfect aswell, but I felt like ***t after months of doing so.
Never observed the same effect with B-vitamins or even high dose thiamin therapy.

Low insulin states cause a massive reduction in sodium retention and other electrolytes as well.
HCT is a well-known and effective blood pressure medication / diuretic that causes renal wasting of electrolytes as well.
I did low carb many years ago and felt fine at first then crashed. So I've been there and don't want to go back . I think there are only a few bp meds that are safe. I would never take a HCT or calcium channel blocker. Like you I have a vitamin A issue and that might be driving the bp up

youngsinatra

I did low carb many years ago and felt fine at first then crashed. So I've been there and don't want to go back . I think there are only a few bp meds that are safe. I would never take a HCT or calcium channel blocker. Like you I have a vitamin A issue and that might be driving the bp up
Yeah, my doctor wanted me to get on HCT on top of my telmisartan but I declined.

youngsinatra

How are you finding telmisartan?
Semi-helpful. My blood pressure is still around 140/70s, but without telmisartan my BP is very uncontrollable (usually 160-170/90) and I get daily nose bleeds, headaches and ringing in ears without the medication.

I tolerate telmisartan very very well. I did not notice a single side effect and I already take 80mg a day for 2 months now, while I had issues really quickly with ACE-I and diuretics, even in lower doses. (1-2 days upon taking them)

OP
P

Peatness

Semi-helpful. My blood pressure is still around 140/70s, but without telmisartan my BP is very uncontrollable (usually 160-170/90) and I get daily nose bleeds, headaches and ringing in ears without the medication.

I tolerate telmisartan very very well. I did not notice a single side effect and I already take 80mg a day for 2 months now, while I had issues really quickly with ACE-I and diuretics, even in lower doses. (1-2 days upon taking them)
I'm glad to here this

OP
P

Peatness

Threonine

1648332879800.png

OP
P

Peatness

Copper

Do You Have a Copper Deficiency? - Dr. Berg​

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxeqP-QLIM8

1648646328600.png

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
P

Peatness

@member11823 posted the link to this on another thread

The 14 Mega-Corporations that own your supplements

1648648456900.png

OP
P

Peatness

PARASITES BY DR MERRITT

Attachments

• PARASITES Dr Merritt.pdf
    280.6 KB · Views: 7
OP
P

Peatness

Besides maintaining human health, different sources reported that riboflavin can inhibit or inactivate the growth of different pathogens including bacteria, viruses, fungi and parasites, highlighting the possible role of riboflavin as an antimicrobial agent. Moreover, riboflavin and flavins could produce reactive oxygen species (ROS) when exposed to light, inducing oxidative damage in cells and tissues, and thus are excellent natural photosensitizers.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals