Australia? Why so Psycho?

Birdie

Anti-vaxxers have formed their own singles groups boasting they are getting engaged, married and even having children to “keep the bloodline pure”
The gatherings, where like-minded Australians who refuse to get the Covid vaccine meet and mingle include supporters who call themselves “pure bloods” because they are unvaccinated.

The events are being organised across the world and have now arrived in Australia where they are also being promoted by activists including Monica Smit.

“I attended an UNJABBED singles event on Saturday…what a lovely bunch of people,” she posted on Instagram this week.

CJ_87

You can tell a CIA-controlled country by its embarrassingly incompetent leaders and depressed population. Australia has had cringey prime ministers since at least the 1960s.

I don't know about the suicide rate, but if it's high like South Korea and Lithuania, then it's a dead cert.

Herbie

@CJ_87

Highest male suicide rate in the world ellegedly. Biggest cause of death for 18-50 year olds.

Higher anti psychotic drug use than USA with prices being the same meaning no barrier to entry. Higher or same as Scandinavia with much more sun light and warmth.

There are blogs about how Prime Minister Gough Wittlam was ousted by the CIA through the govener general.

I spent 2 years living in England where it all began and can say with much esteem that Australia is culturally totally f@%ked.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals