Australia? Why so Psycho?

Birdie

Australia’s Umbrella News reported yesterday on a July lawsuit filed Down Under seeking to enjoin all further distribution of the modRNA jabs, headlined “COVID vaccines and your DNA: What the science tells us (and what it doesn’t).”

The case was filed in the Federal Court of Australia by Victoria doctor and pharmacist Dr. Julian Fidge. It alleges that covid shots violated Australian law by containing unlicensed genetically-modified products that can, in fact, enter the cell nucleus and permanently change a person’s DNA.

Birdie

Speaking of Australia, one of the central figures in the vaccine rollout and mandates, government-approved epidemiologist Mary-Louise Maclaws, 70, died in her sleep Saturday night. She’d been fighting a turbo brain cancer that suddenly, unexpectedly, and rapidly onset last January, 2022.

ibid.

Peatress

Controversially, the government will be exempt from the proposed laws, as will professional news outlets, meaning that ACMA will not compel platforms to police misinformation and disinformation disseminated by official government or news sources.

As the government and professional news outlets have been, and continue to be, a primary source of online misinformation and disinformation, it is unclear that the proposed laws will meaningfully reduce online misinformation and disinformation. Rather, the legislation will enable the proliferation of official narratives, whether true, false or misleading, while quashing the opportunity for dissenting narratives to compete.

Faced with the threat of penalty, digital platforms will play it safe. This means that for the purposes of content moderation, platforms will treat the official position as the ‘true’ position, and contradictory information as ‘misinformation.’

Birdie

Controversially, the government will be exempt from the proposed laws, as will professional news outlets, meaning that ACMA will not compel platforms to police misinformation and disinformation disseminated by official government or news sources.

As the government and professional news outlets have been, and continue to be, a primary source of online misinformation and disinformation, it is unclear that the proposed laws will meaningfully reduce online misinformation and disinformation. Rather, the legislation will enable the proliferation of official narratives, whether true, false or misleading, while quashing the opportunity for dissenting narratives to compete.

Faced with the threat of penalty, digital platforms will play it safe. This means that for the purposes of content moderation, platforms will treat the official position as the ‘true’ position, and contradictory information as ‘misinformation.’

View: https://twitter.com/Jikkyleaks/status/1694427311355932679?s=20

David PS

Birdie

I can't read twitter posts anymore as I don't have an account. Previously when I could look without an account I used to read jikkyleaks regularly. It's sad that many are being forced off twitter and other social media platforms.
I know it. I was the same and read without an account, but I signed up with an unusual name when they changed it. That may not work for long though. I like Jikky so much too.

Peatress

Birdie

View: https://twitter.com/TonyNikolic10/status/1720556881289290076

The "more" copied here:

.. future where Transparency & accountability are held back from the public. We have had many FOI rejected about COVID decisions including the release of pharmaceutical contracts that the Australian taxpayer funded.

Freedom of Information laws are flouted by government making them freedom from information laws favouring power and suppression. Is there a reason the Misinformation laws are being pushed so hard?This Bill if passed spells onlyDark days for transparency and open participatory democracy!“Truth is knowledge held back by power!”

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals