Only 25 days left in US diesel supply, is this the "Green" culling they've been dreaming of?

RealNeat

How are you preparing for what may come and what do you make of it?

JamesGatz

The way I see it:

Diesel fuel runs out ->

Emergency Reserves are used with a banning on exports (so Europe and Central/South America suffer as well) ->

Considering theres not that much fuel in reserves maybe there will be rationing but who knows

Ultimately I think when diesel runs out there will be a worldwide surge in prices of food, etc while also causing further disruption to the food supply

Unfortunately until I finalize moving I am a sitting duck rn but once I finish moving I will be better prepared for what is to come

OP
RealNeat

RealNeat

The way I see it:

Diesel fuel runs out ->

Emergency Reserves are used with a banning on exports (so Europe and Central/South America suffer as well) ->

Considering theres not that much fuel in reserves maybe there will be rationing but who knows

Ultimately I think when diesel runs out there will be a worldwide surge in prices of food, etc while also causing further disruption to the food supply

Unfortunately until I finalize moving I am a sitting duck rn but once I finish moving I will be better prepared for what is to come
Why are you a sitting duck? Do you live in a crowded city?

OP
RealNeat

RealNeat

Yea, right now I do but luckily before the year ends I will be living in the middle of nowhere where I will be a lot happier
Right, God willing Im really hoping for a deer this year, it would give me a lot of piece of mind that I'll at least I'll have pounds of (basically free) meat to get through the winter, hopefully my freezer can run on my solar generator (if there are grid issues), if not my porch should be about -30 so I think that'll preserve it lol

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom