*** RLC Labs NDT/Thyroid USP Recall (WP Thyroid, Nature-Throid, Westhroid) ***

OP
P

Peater Pan

I and friends and family have had success with idealabs tyromax (ndt) for an extended period of time. Haven't done labs with it but it has reliably increased waking temps into the range recommended by Dr. Broda Barnes and Dr. Peat.
Thank you. Got some tyronene (for my rat) and looking at the other the offerings and Cynos as well, also LGF's NDT. Looks like my temps are coming up but last night I didn't sleep so adrenaline is up today and/or I may be approaching hyper which is a welcome change from months of Myxedema. Need to get some L-carnitine to mitigate that should it happen. I'm done with Drs. (and labs mostly) and will use age old diagnostics to manage my own health. F*ck for-profit 'healthcare.'

Kira

TyroMax - Liquid Thyroid (NDT), USP
Thank you Elize! You will not believe it - I still dont see it, simply not there when I go on the web-site... how is it hiding from me!? May be it is out of stock so he doesn't list it....

Recoen

I and friends and family have had success with idealabs tyromax (ndt) for an extended period of time. Haven't done labs with it but it has reliably increased waking temps into the range recommended by Dr. Broda Barnes and Dr. Peat.
Will you share how they have been taking it? And about how much per day?

CLASH

We have all taken it orally. Dose depends on person, whatever gets the temp up to 97.8-98.2 upon waking. We have all followed broda barnes/ ray peat's protocol outlines in Broda's book Thyroid the unsuspected illness. Some people use 1 grain (7 drops), others use 4 grains or 3 grains. I tell people to split the dose up between the meals, so if using 3 grains, do 7 drops per meal for 3 meals.

OP
P

Peater Pan

We have all taken it orally. Dose depends on person, whatever gets the temp up to 97.8-98.2 upon waking. We have all followed broda barnes/ ray peat's protocol outlines in Broda's book Thyroid the unsuspected illness. Some people use 1 grain (7 drops), others use 4 grains or 3 grains. I tell people to split the dose up between the meals, so if using 3 grains, do 7 drops per meal for 3 meals.
Thank you. My rat likes a drop Tyronene with meal but asks that I dilute it for in between meal dosing.

Back
Top Bottom