The Overwhelming Majority Of This Forum Is Depressed

Indicatrice

Stop eating so much ******* sugar, take a look at what ancient fruits looked like, huge seeds for a negligible amount of meat.
Stop eating starches and grains, how many modern man-made fruits do you have to consume to get the equivalent energy in 100 grams of carbs? Does that sound natural to you? Do you find raw and unprocessed seeds appetizing when you go out in nature?
Stop buying haidut's trash, a healthy person does not need supplements to get out of bed.
Stop consuming so many plants, unless you like poisoning your body with man-made chemicals.
Stop consuming "food" that has to travel across oceans to get to your plate.
Stop visiting this forum, the air reeks of depression here, it's like a gathering of weak, sorry people.
At some point in time, most peoples of the earth underwent shortages of the essential, so they turned to the non-essential to survive.
Eat animal protein and fat, and enjoy life, it's too short to be here.

unlockthepower

MaxMaximus

Stop eating so much ******* sugar, take a look at what ancient fruits looked like, huge seeds for a negligible amount of meat.
Stop eating starches and grains, how many modern man-made fruits do you have to consume to get the equivalent energy in 100 grams of carbs? Does that sound natural to you? Do you find raw and unprocessed seeds appetizing when you go out in nature?
Stop buying haidut's trash, a healthy person does not need supplements to get out of bed.
Stop consuming so many plants, unless you like poisoning your body with man-made chemicals.
Stop visiting this forum, the air reeks of depression here, it's like a gathering of weak, sorry people.
At some point in time, most peoples of the earth underwent shortages of the essential, so they turned to the non-essential to survive.

unlockthepower
You know, the best thing I ever did for my health was to drop all supplements, be outside all day, only eat when hungry like fresh fish (like to catch em myself), drink water when thirsty and socialize with people that's cool being around. Sometimes keeping things simple is the answer.

laleto12

Tell that to people who came to this forum after failing on a carnivore diet like me. After 7 months of carnivore, carbs and sugars saved my life LOL.

And I dont wanna even get into the extremely depressing orthorexia that I was suffering on that diet.

+ I dont even understand why so many carnivores are so butthurt that people eat sugar and plants, so weird. If you go to carnivore youtube/discord channels that childish mindset is everywhere. They think that they are some superhuman or something just because that they eat only meat.

rr1

unlockthepower

Bit of a weird post. The most depressing thing was that video that you linked. What a ******* disgusting world that we live in.

M

metabolizm

You know, the best thing I ever did for my health was to drop all supplements, be outside all day, only eat when hungry like fresh fish (like to catch em myself), drink water when thirsty and socialize with people that's cool being around. Sometimes keeping things simple is the answer.

How are you able to be outside all day? Do you have an outdoor job?

Only eating when hungry is, I agree, of underrated importance.

MaxMaximus

How are you able to be outside all day? Do you have an outdoor job?

Only eating when hungry is, I agree, of underrated importance.
Yeah, I'm an armed guard so I get to walk around outside pretty much my whole shift. Lately though I've been working on some investments to be able to afford being outside all day when I retire (hopefully really early), because it really is just that big of a factor to me. For sure though, I think a lot of people that eat excessively do it out of habit, stress or boredom. There was a big difference for me in perceived hunger being active versus being sedentary... I ate way more than I needed to when I spent a lot of time at home

rei

unlockthepower
Sv3rige?

shine

I don't know what posts you are reading on this forum, but I get excited when I read new research here and come to conclusions that change my viewpoint.
It is the complete opposite of depression, I enjoy the novelty here and come to learn and teach.
When I first came into contact with Ray's ideas and this forum, it was similar to an LSD trip, because it entailed a paradigm shift in my thinking.

I think a lot of how we interpret things has to do with our own mental state and not the thing itself.

T

TheBeard

unlockthepower

I agree that I feel my best after dropping every single supplement I was taking.

What does the diet you recommend look like?
Animal meat + fruit?
What else?

T

TheBeard

Tell that to people who came to this forum after failing on a carnivore diet like me. After 7 months of carnivore, carbs and sugars saved my life LOL.

And I dont wanna even get into the extremely depressing orthorexia that I was suffering on that diet.

+ I dont even understand why so many carnivores are so butthurt that people eat sugar and plants, so weird. If you go to carnivore youtube/discord channels that childish mindset is everywhere. They think that they are some superhuman or something just because that they eat only meat.

That's a bummer, I always thought carnivore would be the answer to all my problems.
I feel initially off when starting on it, but my energy is consistant throught the day at least.

What didn't work for you on carnivore? How did you feel?

shine

Hey everybody,
if you don't drink childrens' blaaaad, you are mentally ill. In naaaatuuuureee every animal drinks childrens' blaaaaad.
You morons eat a slave diet although you are a carnivorous animal and could live to many hundred years if you based your diet on raw blaaaaad.
Stupid hehe.

(read in sv3rige voice)

laleto12

That's a bummer, I always thought carnivore would be the answer to all my problems.
I feel initially off when starting on it, but my energy is consistant throught the day at least.

What didn't work for you on carnivore? How did you feel?

Exactly, I felt very off and very tired initially however, I stuck with it because everyone said "fat adaptation" then after sometime (2 months probs) I had this out of world energy, I liked it a lot but, again then It felt very awkward like I was running on stimulants. I couldnt literally stop, sit and relax, had to be on move every minute. My heart was racing everytime I lay down. (Then I learned that I probably was running on adrenaline via ray peat)

Moreover, my gut froze and I was having little to no bowel movement ( like extreme constipation 1 bm every 7 days or smth). But the last point that got me off of the diet was that I was feeling my youth and my vibrant energy, when I looked at mirror I saw a 20 years old wasting away and who lost his light in his eyes.

I know these might sound a bit extreme to some of you but I am very inclined to orthorexia so Carnivore wasnt just good for me at all. I know some people are thriving on it but I couldnt. Only thing that I achieved on that diet is that It cleared my skin 90% which was the reason that I wanted to try the diet in the first place anyway. So that was a success but that might've been just be PUFA reduction as well.

My diet is still very ancient these days : Fruit, potatoes, meat and fish here and there. I feel better of without dairy and wheat. However, I try not to limit myself to the extreeme. I just dont make some foods my staple. I eat everything here and there.

OP
I

Indicatrice

I don't know what posts you are reading on this forum, but I get excited when I read new research here and come to conclusions that change my viewpoint.
It is the complete opposite of depression, I enjoy the novelty here and come to learn and teach.
When I first came into contact with Ray's ideas and this forum, it was similar to an LSD trip, because it entailed a paradigm shift in my thinking.

I think a lot of how we interpret things has to do with our own mental state and not the thing itself.

It is good that you feel good, it may be possible for you to be even better off. Wouldn't that be nice?

OP
I

Indicatrice

I agree that I feel my best after dropping every single supplement I was taking.

What does the diet you recommend look like?
Animal meat + fruit?
What else?

Breakfast, 2 bacon strips, 2 raw egg yolks and I cook the whites on the same pan I cooked the bacon on. In my second (and last) meal I eat 300g to 500g of steak which I prepare with whatever spices I fancy, been making chimichurri lately since I'm an Argentine. If I feel like it instead of steak I'll just make meatballs with parmesan cheese and parsley (no bread). Raw milk when I desire it. Little fruit when I desire it. Still trying to decide whether my body can handle the torture of a daily coffee, which I enjoy best with raw milk and 2 teaspoons of sugar.

I feel like a million bucks.

Dobbler

Imagine thinking everyone's body and mind are exactly like yours. Don't listen to this guy.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals