Lung Health And Cancer

dq139

So I was wondering how you could protect yourself from lung cancer, especially if you're a mild smoker... And how could you work on keeping your lungs healthy in General?... Cause I'm a mild smoker of tobacco almost everyday I like the effects but I'm afraid of cancer LOL

LCohen

- Astragalus is a Chinese herb that beneficial for lung health. It decreases fibrotic cytokines like TGF Beta 1. Completely safe & useful.

- Antihistamines for example Ketotifen used for asthma. It can decrease inflammation in lungs. Cyproheptadine can be helpful. Both are completely safe.

- Rupatadine is a also new generation anti-histamine & anti-PAF. Studies show that it can reduces lung fibrosis. It's safe too.

- Theophylline is caffeine like drug used for lung diseases. Have good anti-inflammatory effects and safe.

- Roflumilast is a anti-COPD drug. Especially aims for lung inflammation. But don't know anything about it's safety and side effects. It shouldn't have serious effects. It may actually useful for decreasing overall inflammation.

James ardagna

Broda Barnes noted that very few of the patients he treated with natural desiccated thyroid for their hypothyroidism ever went on to develop lung cancer

OP
D

dq139

Broda Barnes noted that very few of the patients he treated with natural desiccated thyroid for their hypothyroidism ever went on to develop lung cancer

Interesting, where can you buy supplemental natural thyroid?

- Astragalus is a Chinese herb that beneficial for lung health. It decreases fibrotic cytokines like TGF Beta 1. Completely safe & useful.

- Antihistamines for example Ketotifen used for asthma. It can decrease inflammation in lungs. Cyproheptadine can be helpful. Both are completely safe.

- Rupatadine is a also new generation anti-histamine & anti-PAF. Studies show that it can reduces lung fibrosis. It's safe too.

- Theophylline is caffeine like drug used for lung diseases. Have good anti-inflammatory effects and safe.

- Roflumilast is a anti-COPD drug. Especially aims for lung inflammation. But don't know anything about it's safety and side effects. It shouldn't have serious effects. It may actually useful for decreasing overall inflammation.
where do you source your rupatadine, and your astragalus

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals