Intuition A Function Of Will And Honesty

michael94

All that can ever be asked of someone is that they do their best and are honest with themselves about what best really is. I notice that I make terrible decisions if I slack in my responsibilities or lie to myself about what I should be doing.

A 45 year old smoking alcoholic trucker can have a better and more pure intuition than someone who speaks about mindfulness and spirituality all the time and goes to yoga classes and volunteers for charity etc. ...because the sin is not in the act but the ACTOR ...

smith

Yes, the worst people I've ever known appeared the least fallible. Many sociopaths and social engineers are proponents of veganism, meditation, or new-age spiritual philosophies, using these to appear perfect, almost god-like, to more easily deceive and manipulate others

brocktoon

A 45 year old smoking alcoholic trucker can have a better and more pure intuition than someone who ...because the sin is not in the act but the ACTOR ...
Great point to finish on there. Also, no knock on truckers I would suppose.

Waynish

A 45 year old smoking alcoholic trucker can have a better and more pure intuition than someone who speaks about mindfulness and spirituality all the time and goes to yoga classes and volunteers for charity etc. ...because the sin is not in the act but the ACTOR ...

Very true! Especially in this age of self-congratulatory relationships with life.

Regina

All that can ever be asked of someone is that they do their best and are honest with themselves about what best really is. I notice that I make terrible decisions if I slack in my responsibilities or lie to myself about what I should be doing.

:thumbsup:

L

lollipop

Interesting thread. As I see it, we are all intuitive as a natural birth right of being human. But there are many forms and ways intuition shows up in our lives. Everyone is different.

We, ourselves, shut down this inner connection and medications/drugs also shut down the connection.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals