Idealabs Comments And Suggestions

keith

lindsay

I would love to see Idealabs create a topical non greasy cream/lotion with safe ingredients (and a good form of vitamin E - most creams contain tocopheryl acetate) and containing pregnenolone and/or progesterone (probably more geared towards females on the latter). I have tried to make my own cream in the past using Progest-e, but it is very sticky and greasy to work with and takes forever to absorb when applied to the face and skin - same thing with most saturated fats. I realize this might be too much to ask, but it would be great! Throwing in some or all of the fat soluble vitamins and you'd have a gold mine for a healthy metabolic skin cream :)

artist

^ Have you tried mixing the Idealabs progesterone into a cream? I'm just now starting on Progestene and it has a very thin consistency that seems like it would mix into anything

haidut

Forum Supporter
^ Have you tried mixing the Idealabs progesterone into a cream? I'm just now starting on Progestene and it has a very thin consistency that seems like it would mix into anything

This. Progestene can very easily be turned into a cream by mixing with vaseline or non-petroleum jelly.

haidut

Forum Supporter
BPC-157 is interesting.

If you read the Suppversity article you will see that this peptide strongly promotes angiogenesis, which is not something you want.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Topical Dihydrexidine

Too many side effects. Ritanserin would be a much better supplement to try as it is pure serotonin antagonist combined with dopaminergic effects and no effects on epinehprine and norepinephrine. Pure gold in Peat-world. Look it up if you are interested.

L

lollipop

This. Progestene can very easily be turned into a cream by mixing with vaseline or non-petroleum jelly.
@haidut I have been using Vintage Tradition beef tallow body balm. LOVE it. Maybe a start for a cream with Retinal, D, K and E together?

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut I have been using Vintage Tradition beef tallow body balm. LOVE it. Maybe a start for a cream with Retinal, D, K and E together?

How w0uld it be different from putting a few drops of EstroBan in a shotglass of coconut or olive oil and smearing that all over? And you can controls the dose of vitamins each time, unlike the pre-made cream. Or do you think the cream offers something this method doesn't?

L

lollipop

How w0uld it be different from putting a few drops of EstroBan in a shotglass of coconut or olive oil and smearing that all over? And you can controls the dose of vitamins each time, unlike the pre-made cream. Or do you think the cream offers something this method doesn't?
@haidut to respond:

1) I already use these individually with the tallow, hard to carry all the small bottles around when traveling. Estroban is a great idea - lol did not think about that! I am taking the individual and combining.

2) I like the tallow better than the olive and coconut oil - less greasy. Also the penetration of the tallow seems to be better than the other oils.

3) If pre-combined in essence could have good control over dosage - also you are using high quality and could have advantage over even some people individually trying to figure out.

4) convenience - you get it. Busy lives.

5) No one else is doing a Peat friendly skin solution - could be a good market potential..."she smiles as she laughs at her Entreprenuerial spirit"

firebreather

Don't know if it's been mentioned yet or not but my two suggestions are for the website

1) Don't direct links to the forum for product descriptions and information. So each product has it's on page on your site where there is a description and links to supported studies if you like. Maybe put a link to the forum page at the end of your description.

2) Have user submitted reviews for each product with a star system like on Amazon

haidut

Forum Supporter
Don't know if it's been mentioned yet or not but my two suggestions are for the website

1) Don't direct links to the forum for product descriptions and information. So each product has it's on page on your site where there is a description and links to supported studies if you like. Maybe put a link to the forum page at the end of your description.

2) Have user submitted reviews for each product with a star system like on Amazon

Thanks. There are specific reasons the website is set up this way, it is not by accident.

heartnhands

I would love to see Idealabs create a topical non greasy cream/lotion with safe ingredients (and a good form of vitamin E - most creams contain tocopheryl acetate) and containing pregnenolone and/or progesterone (probably more geared towards females on the latter). I have tried to make my own cream in the past using Progest-e, but it is very sticky and greasy to work with and takes forever to absorb when applied to the face and skin - same thing with most saturated fats. I realize this might be too much to ask, but it would be great! Throwing in some or all of the fat soluble vitamins and you'd have a gold mine for a healthy metabolic skin cream :)
Great idea.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

haidut

Forum Supporter

lindsay

What's the problem with acetate? Idealabs vitamin A is retinyl acetate.

I was talking about Tocopheryl acetate (which is the kind of Vitamin E used in almost all skin creams). I'm not sure there is anything inherently wrong with this form of vitamin E topically, but it is not the mixed tocopherols that some creams use. Actually, I have only found a cream from Tropical Traditions using the mixed tocopherols and it's a much nicer cream, but thicker. I'm sure the Retinyl acetate is fine. I just remember reading that Vitamin E acetate is not super great, but I cannot remember where I read that.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom