Idealabs Comments And Suggestions

Jayfish

You can buy a combination of Benadryl and zinc oxide/acetate as a spray from many stores in the USA, and it is OTC.

I only want to put pure supplements in or on me. That's why I buy yours. I would assume that anything I can buy otc will have quite a few filler ingredients. Plus I have no need for a histamine blocker, never had a problem that needed it.

haidut

Forum Supporter
I only want to put pure supplements in or on me. That's why I buy yours. I would assume that anything I can buy otc will have quite a few filler ingredients. Plus I have no need for a histamine blocker, never had a problem that needed it.

Understood, I appreciate the trust. So, the zinc oxide would be for sunscreen purposes, right?

Jayfish

Understood, I appreciate the trust. So, the zinc oxide would be for sunscreen purposes, right?

Oh, no. I'm looking for something to raise serum zinc levels. I guess I could order a powder but I like topical when possible.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Oh, no. I'm looking for something to raise serum zinc levels. I guess I could order a powder but I like topical when possible.

OK, got it.

keith

How about a quinine product? Would a topical product work, and avoid FDA restrictions? I seem to get a benefit from tonic water, but can only drink so much of it.

Kray

Or everything is needed for Estroban :D
I don't think there's another very good source of vit E anymore, since unique e turned bad.
Some vit E in melanon would also be an idea.

Hi,
Can you give more detail on your comment regarding Unique E's quality issues? Can't seem to find anything on it.

Thanks,

haidut

Forum Supporter
How about a quinine product? Would a topical product work, and avoid FDA restrictions? I seem to get a benefit from tonic water, but can only drink so much of it.

I'll have to check. I think the restrictions are based on dose, so getting it into a higher dose in a topical product may be considered a drug.

sprinter

I'd love to be able to purchase a pure Vitamin E supplement. One with best ratios of the many forms of vitamin E.

Last edited:

FredSonoma

I just want to try Tyromax without DMSO to see if it works for me lol... I'm having issues with it and not sure if it's thyroid itself or the added DMSO.

BastiFuntasty

Hi,
Can you give more detail on your comment regarding Unique E's quality issues? Can't seem to find anything on it.

Thanks,
They must have changed something in the production process a few years ago. Suddenly many people reported that the benefits they got from unique e disappeared with the new charge.

milk_lover

They must have changed something in the production process a few years ago. Suddenly many people reported that the benefits they got from unique e disappeared with the new charge.
I get very nice skin texture and glow from Unique E rubbed on my wrists. I don't know how effective it is against estrogen and prolactin though. I need to experiment on it more to better judge it.

milk_lover

I exchanged some emails with Peat the last few days and he thinks aspirin, pregnenolone, and thyroid are the best things that can minimize DHEA conversion to estrogen. @haidut you already have pregnenolone with DHEA combination in Pansterone. How about including thyroid and aspirin as well in it to have the maximum effect against estrogen and pro androgenic?

Pointless

I feel great on magnesium. I prefer topical because I can get much more. Orally doesn't make much of a difference. I would definitely buy a topical magnesium supplement if you could make it practical. Too much magnesium chloride irritates and burns my skin, though, so I wouldn't want anything that makes it much worse. I think it's the chloride, not the magnesium, that does this, so I'm sure there's a workaround.

Kray

I feel great on magnesium. I prefer topical because I can get much more. Orally doesn't make much of a difference. I would definitely buy a topical magnesium supplement if you could make it practical. Too much magnesium chloride irritates and burns my skin, though, so I wouldn't want anything that makes it much worse. I think it's the chloride, not the magnesium, that does this, so I'm sure there's a workaround.

What brand topical do you use, and how much? Do you know the absorption ratio topical to oral? I take 400-600mg capsule form daily, glycinate or citrate.

Thank you,

haidut

Forum Supporter
I exchanged some emails with Peat the last few days and he thinks aspirin, pregnenolone, and thyroid are the best things that can minimize DHEA conversion to estrogen. @haidut you already have pregnenolone with DHEA combination in Pansterone. How about including thyroid and aspirin as well in it to have the maximum effect against estrogen and pro androgenic?

I already have separate supplements with these ingredients, so no need to add to Pansterone. I try to keep the supplements as "orthogonal" as possible - i.e. non-overlapping in ingredients.

milk_lover

I already have separate supplements with these ingredients, so no need to add to Pansterone. I try to keep the supplements as "orthogonal" as possible - i.e. non-overlapping in ingredients.
ok I see your point. I have a question about Kuinione. When I travelled to Italy and took it with me in the cargo (too much shaking), I saw some yellow bits around the cap ring and inside the cap too. And the color is not as dark as the other bottles I have. Did it lose the vitamin and only DMSA is left?

haidut

Forum Supporter
ok I see your point. I have a question about Kuinione. When I travelled to Italy and took it with me in the cargo (too much shaking), I saw some yellow bits around the cap ring and inside the cap too. And the color is not as dark as the other bottles I have. Did it lose the vitamin and only DMSA is left?

The new Kuinone uses a less colorful vitamin K2 variety. Many people complained about the previous batches staining their skin and we decided to use another supplier for the vitamin K2. The color of vitamin K2 (MK-4) apparently can vary from almost completely white to bright yellow/orange like the original Kuinone batch. So, unless you have kept the Kuinone bottle under direct sunlight for days I don't think you have "lost" any of it.

Amazoniac

haidut, what do you plan to do when the demand exceeds the supply capacity of ideal labs? Raise the prices; prioritize previous customers; or expand the company and become a bit more impersonal? Or none of those, just buy a pool along with milk_lover to fill with coins and swim there all day?

haidut

Forum Supporter
haidut, what do you plan to do when the demand exceeds the supply capacity of ideal labs? Raise the prices; prioritize previous customers; or expand the company and become a bit more impersonal? Or none of those, just buy a pool along with milk_lover to fill with coins and swim there all day?

I think we are not anywhere close to that point :): But if things do grow, the plan is to outsource the bottling, packaging, shipping, and procurement. The last things to go would be interacting with people directly as this is the part I like most. There is not much fun in bottling and shipping, at least to me. If business truly grows to that point it will also mean Ray's ideas and approach have become mainstream and at that point what I do will be provided by your local whitecoat with an MD degree. Then, I can focus on rocking the physics "industry", which I think it prime for disruption and is the original source of all evil in the world as it drives the development of all other sciences.

YuraCZ

What brand topical do you use, and how much? Do you know the absorption ratio topical to oral? I take 400-600mg capsule form daily, glycinate or citrate.

Thank you,
These magnesium pills are expensive and not much effective in oral application.. Here in CZ I can buy very cheap magnesium chloride in pharmacy quality. I mix like 30g(1g=120 mg of magnesium) with water in 0,5l spray bottle and I spray whole body 2 times or at least once a day.. There are also some studies. Specifically with transdermal magnesium chloride. It is very effective and cheap.

Back
Top Bottom