Idealabs Comments And Suggestions

lindsay

^ Have you tried mixing the Idealabs progesterone into a cream? I'm just now starting on Progestene and it has a very thin consistency that seems like it would mix into anything

The only thing is, one bottle of Progest-e contains something like 2,700 mg of progesterone, so the concentration is much higher. Plus, I'm not sure how it would go if I tried to put the DMSO on my face. It might sting something terrible. I've tried making my own progesterone cream with progest-e, whipping it with shea butter, coconut oil, etc., but it takes FOREVER to sink in on the face and is very greasy. Not ideal for daytime use.

artist

Well I would think any progesterone-containing face cream haidut could make is unlikely to be more concentrated than the actual progesterone product he produces. Personally I'm getting more of an effect from a standard dosage of Progestene than I ever did with quite unphysiological doses of Progest-E, but there could be other variables at work. I agree that the DMSO could be an issue on the face though, I'm not sure if having the buffer of some kind of lipid would help with that. I might patch test and report back.

Makrosky

Too many side effects. Ritanserin would be a much better supplement to try as it is pure serotonin antagonist combined with dopaminergic effects and no effects on epinehprine and norepinephrine. Pure gold in Peat-world. Look it up if you are interested.

haidut, I read this and I immediately look for it on the forum search box. Nothing. Strange! Have you tried it ? It's for research purposes only, it has never been marketed for clinical use.

haidut

Forum Supporter
haidut, I read this and I immediately look for it on the forum search box. Nothing. Strange! Have you tried it ? It's for research purposes only, it has never been marketed for clinical use.

I have not posted many studies on it since it is VERY hard to get your hand on it. Most labs refuse to synthesize it unless you commit to ordering 100g and pay $10K in advance. I can't comment on my usage but you can draw conclusions from my last post :):
I just don't want people to rush and start ordering it, so I don't say much about it...for now.

Makrosky

I have not posted many studies on it since it is VERY hard to get your hand on it. Most labs refuse to synthesize it unless you commit to ordering 100g and pay $10K in advance. I can't comment on my usage but you can draw conclusions from my last post :)
I just don't want people to rush and start ordering it, so I don't say much about it...for now.
Thanks for the info man

Makrosky

by the way, @haidut, do you think a topical solution of magnesium+DMSO would be interesting ? You know replenishing magnesium levels is difficult, and in supplemental form it often causes stomach/gut irritation. So a transdermal solutions is sometimes used, but mixed with the magic properties of DMSO maybe it could be great?

haidut

Forum Supporter
by the way, @haidut, do you think a topical solution of magnesium+DMSO would be interesting ? You know replenishing magnesium levels is difficult, and in supplemental form it often causes stomach/gut irritation. So a transdermal solutions is sometimes used, but mixed with the magic properties of DMSO maybe it could be great?

That is one of the things I am currently working on :): Thanks for bringing this up!

milk_lover

Shiit Shiit should I be happy or worried? Inspired by the magnesium+DMSO idea, I put two drops of Kuinone (it's the only source of DMSO I have) in each armpit, spreaded it, and I followed it directly by 10 sprays of magnesium oil (magnesium chloride) in each armpit.. Guess what happened? My feet and hands are in furnace mode! I feel a very calming effect pumped in every part of my body, my mind is very calm and peaceful, my heart is beating very fast but I feel very calm and mellow. My face is glowing, and my fingers and toes are pink. I have this urge to listen to very peaceful music (I am listening now actually) everything seems so good and right. I see a candle in front of me and I am already in love with it even though it's not alive. What is this? Was I not getting enough magnesium from magnesium oil by itself all the past 8 months? I am starting to question the sales people with regard to magnesium oil absorption rate. I remembered I had this feeling when I first started magnesium oil but I was overdosing it (40 sprays every 3 hours) because it's the shiny new thing which I tend to abuse often. Could it be also K2+magnesium combination? I am very turned off by magnesium oil now, I have paid a lot of money to supply it all those months without getting the supposed effects of magnesium unless I go crazy and overdose it or maybe fill a tub of water with the expensive magnesium oil and bath in it for a period of time like epsom salt. DMSO seems to be carrying those magnesium ions so efficiently into my body that I felt the things I felt immediately.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Shiit Shiit should I be happy or worried? Inspired by the magnesium+DMSO idea, I put two drops of Kuinone (it's the only source of DMSO I have) in each armpit, spreaded it, and I followed it directly by 10 sprays of magnesium oil (magnesium chloride) in each armpit.. Guess what happened? My feet and hands are in furnace mode! I feel a very calming effect pumped in every part of my body, my mind is very calm and peaceful, my heart is beating very fast but I feel very calm and mellow. My face is glowing, and my fingers and toes are pink. I have this urge to listen to very peaceful music (I am listening now actually) everything seems so good and right. I see a candle in front of me and I am already in love with it even though it's not alive. What is this? Was I not getting enough magnesium from magnesium oil by itself all the past 8 months? I am starting to question the sales people with regard to magnesium oil absorption rate. I remembered I had this feeling when I first started magnesium oil but I was overdosing it (40 sprays every 3 hours) because it's the shiny new thing which I tend to abuse often. Could it be also K2+magnesium combination? I am very turned off by magnesium oil now, I have paid a lot of money to supply it all those months without getting the supposed effects of magnesium unless I go crazy and overdose it or maybe fill a tub of water with the expensive magnesium oil and bath in it for a period of time like epsom salt. DMSO seems to be carrying those magnesium ions so efficiently into my body that I felt the things I felt immediately.

The DMSO can help not only carry the magnesium through the skin but also to the cells. When you ingest magnesium, even if you absorb the 25% that is typical for oral dosing, unless you have efficient ATP production the magnesium will not be delivered to the cells and will be excreted pretty quickly. Magnesium binds to ATP and needs it to get delivered to the cell. With DMSO, the need for ATP as a carrier is greatly reduced so you get more magnesium absorbed AND more magnesium delivered to the cell. Win/win if you ask me:): And the more magnesium inside the cell, the more ATP you produce so it is a positive feedback cycle.

milk_lover

The DMSO can help not only carry the magnesium through the skin but also to the cells. When you ingest magnesium, even if you absorb the 25% that is typical for oral dosing, unless you have efficient ATP production the magnesium will not be delivered to the cells and will be excreted pretty quickly. Magnesium binds to ATP and needs it to get delivered to the cell. With DMSO, the need for ATP as a carrier is greatly reduced so you get more magnesium absorbed AND more magnesium delivered to the cell. Win/win if you ask me:) And the more magnesium inside the cell, the more ATP you produce so it is a positive feedback cycle.
Thanks haidut for the nice explanation. It makes sense.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Dammit Haidut, you are dangerous for my credit card :)

Lol, not as dangerous as most politicians running for office these days. They all want you to pay more for medical services and get nothing in return.

lindsay

@haidut - have you considered just selling the thyroid glandular that you are mixing in the DMSO? While the topical application is working well for me, the longer I go without my tablets of thyroid, I think the more my T4 buildup is being depleted and I start feeling off again. I think I need a combination of topical and something to ingest - I felt better this past weekend taking one tablet of Thiroyd I had left and also applying the TyroMax. I've taken a little of the TyroMax on my inner lip, but I'm not sure that's the same as ingesting a pill or capsule. Wondering if the actual desiccated thyroid dosed into gel-caps might be more bio-available? I know you are limited in your ability to sell things that are swallowed, but wouldn't selling the powder be legit (since you are able to get a good quality product)?

Jayfish

What about a topical zinc spray? I believe zinc can be absorbed topically and I have trouble getting enough from ruminent meat and milk. No good oysters where I'm from.

And I just saw about that a topical magnesium is in the works, this would be a perfect combo.

Last edited:

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut - have you considered just selling the thyroid glandular that you are mixing in the DMSO? While the topical application is working well for me, the longer I go without my tablets of thyroid, I think the more my T4 buildup is being depleted and I start feeling off again. I think I need a combination of topical and something to ingest - I felt better this past weekend taking one tablet of Thiroyd I had left and also applying the TyroMax. I've taken a little of the TyroMax on my inner lip, but I'm not sure that's the same as ingesting a pill or capsule. Wondering if the actual desiccated thyroid dosed into gel-caps might be more bio-available? I know you are limited in your ability to sell things that are swallowed, but wouldn't selling the powder be legit (since you are able to get a good quality product)?

I would love to be able to sell the powder, but just like the steroids, I can only legally sell a "derivative" product. So, it has to be something modified and my lawyer said a liquid supplement is the safest option as it actually shows change in physical state. As silly as it sounds, this matter when determining legality, and selling the powder directly would be illegal, selling capsules would be borderline, and selling liquid the least problematic. Such is the idiotic world we live in...but I am always looking for ways to make things better. I think the last/newest batch of TyroMax where we managed to almost completely dissolve the powder resolved most (all?) of the issues of previous batches.

haidut

Forum Supporter
What about a topical zinc spray? I believe zinc can be absorbed topically and I have trouble getting enough from ruminent meat and milk. No good oysters where I'm from.

And I just saw about that a topical magnesium is in the works, this would be a perfect combo.

You can buy a combination of Benadryl and zinc oxide/acetate as a spray from many stores in the USA, and it is OTC.

nomoreketones

What about a transdermal caffeine supplement for those us who get a laxative effect from caffeine pills? If that was offered I would buy it.

haidut

Forum Supporter
What about a transdermal caffeine supplement for those us who get a laxative effect from caffeine pills? If that was offered I would buy it.

There is caffeine in SolBan, and it is a spray bottle.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom