Idealabs Comments And Suggestions

haidut

Forum Supporter
What are your thoughts on a lidocaine supplement? I've been using lidocaine daily with good results. I don't know what kind of concentrations you could make, but I'd love to have a lidocaine-in-water supplement that was easy to take.

It was mentioned several times in the past. It can be hepatotoxic even in healthy people if they take too much too quickly. So, in the wrong hands a product like this would be just asking for trouble. Peat also recently mentioned that it may also be slightly carcinogenic. So, the combination of these two risks is enough to stop me from releasing. Other than that, I think Ray said up to 200mg in a single oral dose should be OK.

anniejohnson

Very interesting, thanks for your reply. I didn't realize it had been discussed before. Since I've been taking it daily, I'll need to read up on its effect on the liver. I can certainly understand not wanting to release a product with such dangers.

Here is a quote from Peat I found on Danny Roddy's instagram page:

Q: Do you think lidocaine is safe to use every day?⁣
A: In large amounts, it is very, very slightly potentially carcinogenic to the liver, but no one has ever seen it happen. It's that it's metabolized when concentrated and given separately are carcinogenic, but giving the lidocaine, all the effects are anti-carcinogenic.⁣
Q: Is 50-100 mg safe to use every day?⁣
A: I think it's safe.⁣
Q: Would that be something that you would consider an anti-stress, anti-aging, extremely safe thing for prolonged use?⁣
A: Yeah. I for a while kept a dish, and tried to remember to take some all the time, but something happened and I forgot about it, but it's something I would mean to do if I remembered.⁣

Sanjutsi

A B-complex that is super minimal/low dose, focusing on min. daily essentials with a bit extra B1/niacinamide without any activated forms of B vitamins (P5P, R5p - for people with methylation problems).

Cirion

Yes, as Oxidal is a 1% solution. So, any other 1% solution or any MB product really where you can reliably get about 10mg of MB into 1L (~1quart) of water should work just fine.

Thank you. Will try it out.

anniejohnson

Just as a follow up, procaine/novocaine was used daily by many people in the Ana Aslan product called GH3 or Gerovital. It came out of Romania. There is some info online about it. Many people used the stuff daily, and in larger occasional injectable doses. It seems unlikely that procaine causes liver damage. I am looking into research on lidocaine's interaction with the liver.

If anyone wants to try lidocaine, the GH3 supplements are available on Amazon and elsewhere. You need to make sure you are not allergic to it.

Nokoni

I'm really liking the MB mouthwash. A teaspoon of it is approximately 50 mcg of MB (and also of benzoic acid and caffeine – I'm using Oxidal), which allows me to dose far more finely. One drop of Oxidal was too strong for me, so now I'm using one teaspoon of the "mouthwash" (50 mcg – equals 1/8 of a drop) orally, using a dropper-full (10 mcg) or two as oral rinse now and then, and putting 5 drops (2.5 mcg each) on the palm of my hand and putting it here and there – knees, face, etc. – on my body. I'm even nebulizing it. It doesn't seem to stain my skin at all (though YMMV, especially if you're using regular MB, which is way more blue) and I feel really good. If it turns out that it accumulates too much I can drop back to 1/2 teaspoon. If I can handle more I'll take another teaspoon.

And for me, using my Ball jars is more convenient, so I'm mixing 6 drops Oxidal to 8 oz of water, which gives about the same concentration.

This doesn't seem like it really belongs here, but I did want to share and this is where it came up so I put it here. If it fits better somewhere else on the forum, please move it for me. Thanks.

Amazoniac

@Зевс, някаква идея защо продавачите не оставят на разположение своя лабораторен анализ? Единствената причина, за която мога да се сетя, е да получавам имейли на хората, когато питат.

haidut

Forum Supporter
@Зевс, някаква идея защо продавачите не оставят на разположение своя лабораторен анализ? Единствената причина, за която мога да се сетя, е да получавам имейли на хората, когато питат.

Which lab analysis is this in reference to? We don't have lab analysis for all finished products. That would cost tens of thousands of dollars. We do have COA for all of the raw materials but it takes time to redact/scrub them to make then publicly available. I have some redacted version that I can post in the main IdeaLabs thread.

Amazoniac

Which lab analysis is this in reference to? We don't have lab analysis for all finished products. That would cost tens of thousands of dollars. We do have COA for all of the raw materials but it takes time to redact/scrub them to make then publicly available. I have some redacted version that I can post in the main IdeaLabs thread.
Отказвам да се поддам на глобализацията. Μπορούμε να πάμε με το ελληνικό αν προτιμάτε.

Не, искам да кажа, знаете ли защо големите компании ви принуждават да ги питате дали би било по-удобно да оставите файл на разположение? Доста лесно е един конкурент да го поиска.

Last edited:

haidut

Forum Supporter
Отказвам да се поддам на глобализацията. Μπορούμε να πάμε με το ελληνικό αν προτιμάτε.

Не, искам да кажа, знаете ли защо големите компании ви принуждават да ги питате дали би било по-удобно да оставите файл на разположение? Доста лесно е един конкурент да го поиска.

Mislia che ne gi slagat zashtoto rezultatite sa razlichni za vseki "batch". Naprimer Sigma iska klienta da vevede "batch number" za da pokaje COA. Bez batch number, ne moje da se vidi COA. Kogato popitah Sigma zashto me karat vseki pat da vavejdam batch number te mi otgovoriha che e zashtoto rezultatite sa razlichni za vseki batch i shte bade prekaleno mnogo usilie/vreme/pari za tehnia staff da slaga COA na website i da go smenia za vseki batch i za vseki chemical v tehnia katalog.
Mejduvprochem, ti otkade znaesh balgarski?

Amazoniac

Mislia che ne gi slagat zashtoto rezultatite sa razlichni za vseki "batch". Naprimer Sigma iska klienta da vevede "batch number" za da pokaje COA. Bez batch number, ne moje da se vidi COA. Kogato popitah Sigma zashto me karat vseki pat da vavejdam batch number te mi otgovoriha che e zashtoto rezultatite sa razlichni za vseki batch i shte bade prekaleno mnogo usilie/vreme/pari za tehnia staff da slaga COA na website i da go smenia za vseki batch i za vseki chemical v tehnia katalog.
Mejduvprochem, ti otkade znaesh balgarski?
Не знам дали го разбирам. Това няма нищо общо с вашата компания, питам тук за липса на по-добро място. Продавачите вече разполагат с налични анализи за текущата си партида, продуктовата им линия не е твърде голяма. Времето, което те губят в отговор на всяка заявка, ще бъде съкратено, ако оставят качен файл, пропускам ли нещо?

Що се отнася до езика, слушай, отворих книгата по анестезиология , всичко там

haidut

Forum Supporter
ремето, което те губят в отговор на всяка заявка, ще бъде съкратено, ако оставят качен файл, пропускам ли нещо?

Ami sigurno si prav, no tova mi kazaha ot Sigma Aldrich, a te sa mnogo goliama kompania.

Що се отнася до езика, слушай, отворих книгата по анестезиология , всичко там

Lol, I see what you did there :):

Amazoniac

Ami sigurno si prav, no tova mi kazaha ot Sigma Aldrich, a te sa mnogo goliama kompania.

Lol, I see what you did there :):
Кстати, вы планируете покинуть форум в какой-то момент? Я спрашиваю из-за вашего недавнего сайта.

Можете ли вы заметить что-то отличное от других постов?

Amazoniac

I developed this allergy to the arcon- accor- to the abbreviation 'CEO'. I don't know what to do anymore, it gives me systemic itching when someone says it and the problem is that it's contagious on explanation.
How about a CEOnon? Egotamin? Supremaceratit? Poshoban? Grownuptonin? Lookmanohandonone? Presidentine? Ownital? It has to be a compound that reaches the immature part of the brain and corrects it. Perhaps an adhesive that's ready-to-act when hands are shaken on a business meeting?

Fingers crossed that the term isn't part of your vocabulary, otherwise I'll have a week of bad weather here.

Last edited:

akgrrrl

I love coming across your
I developed this allergy to the arcon- accor- to the abbreviation 'CEO'. I don't know what to do anymore, it gives me systemic itching when someone says it and the problem is that it's contagious on explanation.
How about a CEOnon? Egotamin? Supremaceratit? Poshoban? Grownuptonin? Lookmanohandonone? Presidentine? Ownital? It has to be a compound that reaches the immature part of the brain and corrects it. Perhaps an adhesive that's ready-to-act when hands are shaken on a business meeting?

Fingers crossed that the term isn't part of your vocabulary, otherwise I'll have a week of bad weather here.

I love coming across your posts. Hilarious. Makes my day tee hee

haidut

Forum Supporter
Кстати, вы планируете покинуть форум в какой-то момент? Я спрашиваю из-за вашего недавнего сайта.

Можете ли вы заметить что-то отличное от других постов?

Nope, not planning on doing that any time soon. I simply limited how many questions I answer on the forum because at some point it became too much to handle. It was consuming all of my free time and I was barely able to answer the questions that were coming JUST through the forum. And you know I get emails, calls, etc too. And now with the me starting to do in vivo studies and write publications with the results leaves even less free time. So, it seems that my time on the forum is best used posting new material. I will still try to answer questions but it will be less than before. Not really planned, just the fact that the forum grew so much over the last few years (which is great btw) and my additional involvements in other projects simply leave less time to be present here.

Amazoniac

Nope, not planning on doing that any time soon. I simply limited how many questions I answer on the forum because at some point it became too much to handle. It was consuming all of my free time and I was barely able to answer the questions that were coming JUST through the forum. And you know I get emails, calls, etc too. And now with the me starting to do in vivo studies and write publications with the results leaves even less free time. So, it seems that my time on the forum is best used posting new material. I will still try to answer questions but it will be less than before. Not really planned, just the fact that the forum grew so much over the last few years (which is great btw) and my additional involvements in other projects simply leave less time to be present here.
Got it. I had the impression that you were directing people for posting there in advance.

Or in prolactinese:
Gotted it. Is was I the impression of directing people since will is here but only after was is there.

Keep georging no matter what.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom