Idealabs Comments And Suggestions

sappinatree

There is no need to take these directly. Majority of pregnenolone dose over 50mg converts to PS and if you take 5mg DHEA 2-3 times daily about 5mg of that will probably become DHEA-S. The sulfated versions are just longer term storage of the unsulfated steroids.

Haidut,

I was lurking around Hairloss sites and i saw that someone had listed a bunch of “cocktail ingredients” if you will for Hairloss. Maybe you would be of interest?

Here’s the link:
https://www.hairlosscure2020.com/creating-the-ultimate-hair-loss-drug-cocktail/

M

member 6316

Can't do that one. Even though progesterone is legal every single bulk vendor I have seen so far requires distributors to sign an agreement they will not re-sell it as a solid. Pregnenolone and DHEA are different for some reason, large chemical vendors do not care about them but they do case about progesterone.
what do you mean by dry / solid? Like progesterone powder? why would you want that I didn't know it was bioavailable

johnwester130

A high quality no filler powder of the B vitamins such as b1 b2 b5 b7 etc sold seperately in bulk would be a top seller. If anyone has a source please share.

Tbh I don't find energin compelling, questionable shelf life, cumbersome and the science behind a multi B is also questionable. Even something like high dose thiamine drops would probably be more benefical then the current energin.

a UK company sells liquid b vitamins in isolation

haidut

Forum Supporter
I thought you said that was one of the reasons you can't sell solid Pregnenolone?

Pregnenolone is not covered by one of our vendors' contracts but that vendor does not sell pregnenolone to start with :): The vendors that do sell it, have restrictions on reselling as raw powder.

haidut

Forum Supporter
What size are the 360 drop containers? I want to add my own powders to a full bottle to dilute to a specific mg dose and not sure how much I need to add for the proper dilution. Thank you.

They are 15ml.

haidut

Forum Supporter
It seems that the "3 youth steroids" can all be beneficial individually and in different combinations, and different ratios can be used to try and achieve different effects. New threads are being made that seem to encourage the experimentation of different ratios and I think that makes sense. Individuals may respond differently to certain ratios, and some people may want to change or continue to experiment with different ratios/combinations as time goes by and their goals and physiology change. Different ratios have also been recommended in the past and I'm sure new ideas will be introduced in the future on how and when to best combine these 3.

All this being said wouldn't it be sensible for IdeaLabs to offer a pure DHEA product?

Currently IdeaLabs offers:

1- Progesterone Product
2- Pregnenolone Product
3- Progesterone/DHEA Product
4- Pregnenolone/DHEA Product

So currently there are 4 products that seem to make for unnecessary math and thinking when trying to achieve a certain ratio. Also there is no option to use and experiment with DHEA by itself.

Why not the following lineup instead:

1-Progesterone Product
2-Pregnenolone Product
3-DHEA Product

Simple and its 3 products instead of 4. With these 3 products people could mix and match how they see fit, as well as use each individually, to see how it effects them. What do you think?

This has been discussed before. Orthogonality in products is nice in theory but people complain they have to carry too many bottles around. Most clients prefer to have one product that works well and then if they need to enhance it they get a second product. The 1:1 ratio for pregnenolone:DHEA or progesterone:DHEA seems to work well, and DHEA on its own generated almost no interest when I ran polls 3-4 years ago. As per the Pansterone study, DHEA is really potentiated by pregnenolone so there is not much point in selling it separately and so far less than 10 people have asked me about pure DHEA over the last 5 years.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Haidut have you ever thought about making your own meal replacement protein powder products, like Serious Mass from GNC but with no harmful excipients?

Shipping costs are a big factor and it is very expensive for international orders of such big products. So, it may be feasible but only for US.

haidut

Forum Supporter
a pheromone range ?

like this ?

Apex - Home

I don't have interest in pheromone products, especially considering androsterone, DHEA and pregnenolone are pheromones themselves and anybody using them as steroid products already gets the pheromone benefit.

Gone Peating

Shipping costs are a big factor and it is very expensive for international orders of such big products. So, it may be feasible but only for US.

Maybe you handle the Americas production and have some of your Bulgarian friends handle the rest? :D

Sanjutsi

I found out about Ray Peat trough Danny Roddy's book "Hair like a fox". My main goal back then was to reduce or halt my male pattern baldness and optimise my health. For the last few years I have been applying various strategies to halt my hair loss, In the past I've tried all the diets, supplements, hormones, the DHT blockers, nizoral, thyroid, minoxidil, laser helmets, scalp massages, castor oil, ACV, every trick in the book (except finas. due to fear of side effects). Nothing ever really did a lot for my hair; these would reduce inflammation and shedding a little, but nothing drastic. This year I've come to a point where I managed to reduce shedding and inflammation enough to slow down the balding process by combining the Ray Peat diet with Haidut's supplements (very gratefull for your contribution and amazing products: I'm using oxidal, cortinon, progesterone, cypro, solban, etc.) and some other techniques like daily scalp massage, daily LLLT laser helmet treatment and dermarolling. Even with all this effort my hair would still look a little thin and brittle, like grass trying to survive a hot summer. It's alive, but not vibrant and strong.

Since a week or two I got my hands on Redensyl, and this stuff is really bizarre. Normally I can ALWAYS see my scalp under indoor lighting sources, but after applying Redensyl (I’ve tried two brands now to make sure it’s not one of the other ingredients in their mixture causing the effect) my hair just instantly becomes twice as thick in a few seconds and shedding is reduced by -at least- 75%. I can take some pictures if you want from before and after application. Anyway I just wanted to share this with you guys and with Haidut. Up to you what to do with it. I can’t find alot of information on the mechanism behind the succes of Redensyl or find a lot of suppliers for Redensyl, and nobody is selling a version that’s easy to apply or a pure variant. So I tought I'd come here and plant a a little seed and maybe it will grow with all your great minds combined into a new product inspired by Redensyl!

johnwester130

brix

At the moment, I am really looking for a mouthwash oil and breath oil that is NOT in almond oil as the base for gum repair.

What I currently do is buy orawellness oil and transfer it to a 15ml chubby gorilla bottle. So it acts as a portable mouthwash and breath freshner.

Something like this.

https://www.amazon.com/OraWellness-...RBHT5FS568SWNWBB6&refRID=6F0RBHT5FS568SWNWBB6

https://www.amazon.com/OraMD-Extra-...eywords=oramd&qid=1566875075&s=gateway&sr=8-2

I like this one. https://www.amazon.com/Hello-Oral-Care-Activated-Whitening/dp/B07CVGL9ZC

D

danishispsychic

My suggestion is switch to glass bottles with droppers. My supplements always leak and it is hard to even see what a drop is in those plastic bottles.

Back
Top Bottom