Idealabs Comments And Suggestions

Soren

Forum Supporter
Haidut mentioned in his last podcast with Danny Roddy that he is going to be releasing a new supplement of Camphoric Acid. It has a great deal of antibiotic properties and I was wondering if anyone knows if this has antiviral properties as well as antibiotic.

Mauritio

Shouldnt the camphoric acid supplement be out for sale by now ? When will it be released ? Looking forward to it!

Hildy

@haidut , I had trouble ordering online. Tried several times but my order won't go thru. Can you pm me? Thanks!

Nigluva

Do these products have contaminant and purity testing ? Can i see results, if so? Not speaking only of a vendor CoA

victormgc

Just in case someone else from Brazil is thinking about buying Haidut's products, I just received my Estroban in Paraná. Took only 2 weeks to arrive.

OiBoy

What about your SFA ester solution in bulk, so others can use it to make custom topical's at home?

Sativa

general comments and product suggestions for IdeaLabs.
Perhaps... a guide on all the best ways to mimic & recreate the biological properties of 'Peat substances/supplements/etc' using OTC & inexpensive alternatives?
I guess that's not really a product; but it means anyone could recreate any of the desirable properties/aspects of any 'Peat-approved substance'...

Momentum

Wondering what to order?
Goals - improving vein strength, general energy, improving IIH due to genetic vascular/hypermobile Ehlers Danlos Syndrome (so far can't tolerate acetazolamide), also I'm "guessing" my heavy metals are high because 1. I've always discharged my watch batteries quickly, and 2. Extreme electrical sensitivity. Guessing I need to get the calcium lowered, thinking aluminum may be an issue
Have a positive Lyme and co's test, several auto-immune disorders, (have reversed Hashi's with iodine)
Current protocol: MSM (has worked wonders in the past to improve veins), Vitamin C, iodine, chlorella, cilantro and horsetail, choline stabilized orthsolicilic acid (for hair loss), sometimes I take a B complex but it tends to cause insomnia (so does MSM or DMSO if I take later than 9 a.m. I believe this is caused from receptors picking up more energy inducing substances like B,C, and thyroid)
Strange reactions that may be a clue - I've seen a little mention on this forum regarding a fishy smell. I took one drop of DMSO oral and OMG- kids came home and wondered why the whole house smelled like rotten clam chowder, I couldn't smell it, but it was me. Topical doesn't seem to do that.
*My hormones are balanced to that of a 25 year old.Would love to try Haidut's Magnoil - a little concerned about the DMSO, but will use early in the day. If I'm placing an order for Magnoil, would love to have ideas as to other sups to add in my order.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom