Idealabs Comments And Suggestions

T3Energy

Hey guys could need some advice in regards to the german customs...
Seems like it has been discussed here a lot already. They want me to pick up my order from the "Zoll".
The order consists of: Tyronene, Tyromix, Energin, Tocovit, Estroban.

Do i have to explain them what these products are for?
I guess the vitamins won't be the problem but the thyroid on the other hand ? damn :D
Some of you said it was no problem with DHEA etc. , but who knows how they handle it now?

I'm glad if you have an advice for me. Thank you !

T3Energy

Update:
Got my package from the customs today. Had to pay a small custom fee but didn't even have to open it for them.
nice!

haidut

Forum Supporter
Update:
Got my package from the customs today. Had to pay a small custom fee but didn't even have to open it for them.
nice!

Glad to hear it went through! Can you email us the tracking number so I can check in our system what it says in regards to customs?

MCF

I need help, please. The recent change in formulations in both Tyromix and Tyrone made them unusable. The smell is strong and offputting that left me with a headache and nauseated when used topically. I tried inside the mouth and it burned my mouth. The taste is horrendous. The previous formulations were so great and user-friendly. Does anyone here use an effective thyroid product that they can recommend? I need a website, please. Thank you very much.

MCF

For anyone that find the new thyroid products unusable, I received a suggestion to buy T3 from alldaychemist.com . I just placed an order. I also found new places to buy DHEA and Progesterone from since the idealabs products use this new of putting formula.

schultz

A mead acid supplement would be cool. Apparently it can be made using mushrooms or something.

mbachiu

@haidut any chance you could do something as an equivalent to aromasin? I live in Canada & can still manage to have your supplements pass through the border, but ordering anything through online pharmacies is no longer an option for me.

Andman

@haidut any chance you could do something as an equivalent to aromasin? I live in Canada & can still manage to have your supplements pass through the border, but ordering anything through online pharmacies is no longer an option for me.

androsterone is very similar

Hans

Forum Supporter
SS-31. It protects the cardiolipin against oxidation, thus rescuing ATP production and restoring proper cellular cycles (fusion, fission, mitophagy) and accelerates healing.

ubiety

How about posting a summary table showing what conditions each product is best used for - based on studies - so it's not you giving medical advice.

Yure

Just in case someone else from Brazil is thinking about buying Haidut's products, I just received my Estroban in Paraná. Took only 2 weeks to arrive.
Thank you! I'm living in Curitiba right now and I was wondering if someone has bought from Brazil.

Have you tried Kuinone?

victormgc

Thank you! I'm living in Curitiba right now and I was wondering if someone has bought from Brazil.

Have you tried Kuinone?
I haven't. The dollar is too high right now.. Kuinone would cost 250 reais... that's too much for me at the moment.

jamjay

Is there a place on the forum where we can resell or swap (unopened) products, Idealabs or others? Thanks

johnwester130

for anyone wondering, glycine /aspirin does exist
0291432_b_7804b00b-e168-47f6-b912-3f0c01567299.jpg

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom