Idealabs Comments And Suggestions

Kram

Sir Haidur, could you answer this question please? Is it safe to put Solban on penile tissue to combat fordyce spots?
You didn't even give him 24 hours to respond to you? Also, if you read through / search the SolBan thread, you can probably find the answer to your question.

Mr.Tayto

Hi Haduit, any progress or start on a PSSD cure??? Its been 7 years now for me...

Im sure you already know there is a market for it, ive tried everything.

japanesedude

What do you think about peptide? BPC157 seems like a safe substance which has remarkable healing ability.
I wonder if its soluble in MCT,Tocopherol,Ethanol or DMSO,It could be a huge deal for those people who does't wanna use needles.

Mr.Tayto

What do you think about peptide? BPC157 seems like a safe substance which has remarkable healing ability.
I wonder if its soluble in MCT,Tocopherol,Ethanol or DMSO,It could be a huge deal for those people who does't wanna use needles.
Im currenlty using Bpc157, has not been the miracle/100% effect cure ive been looking for. Im 10 days into a 2 weeks cycle. Has done nothing for my pssd but has helped to heal my gut quite a bit.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Sir Haidur, could you answer this question please? Is it safe to put Solban on penile tissue to combat fordyce spots?

I don't see an issue with doing it. Vitamin E, DeFibron, MitoLipin or vitamin K may also work but I don't have feedback from anybody else with similar issue so can't confidently say what would work best.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Hi Haduit, any progress or start on a PSSD cure??? Its been 7 years now for me...

Im sure you already know there is a market for it, ive tried everything.

I can't officially release products to treat named conditions. I can only say that things like cyproheptadine (and other serotonin antagonists), bupropion, dopamine agonists, TRT, etc have all been successfully used for PSSD. See study below for more detailed information. The pathology most likely involved downregulated serotonin receptors, low SERT expression, and as such low dopamine. The chemicals mention above or below in the study all works on one or more of these pathways. IMO, dopamine reuptake inhibitors would probably be the most successful route which may explain why bupropion seems to work so well.
Error - Cookies Turned Off

Mr.Tayto

I can't officially release products to treat named conditions. I can only say that things like cyproheptadine (and other serotonin antagonists), bupropion, dopamine agonists, TRT, etc have all been successfully used for PSSD. See study below for more detailed information. The pathology most likely involved downregulated serotonin receptors, low SERT expression, and as such low dopamine. The chemicals mention above or below in the study all works on one or more of these pathways. IMO, dopamine reuptake inhibitors would probably be the most successful route which may explain why bupropion seems to work so well.
Error - Cookies Turned Off
Thank you Haduit, Cyproheptadine never did much for me, felt like it lowered dopamine for me and T, so i will try the others. Thank you for your quick response.

Aad

I don't see an issue with doing it. Vitamin E, DeFibron, MitoLipin or vitamin K may also work but I don't have feedback from anybody else with similar issue so can't confidently say what would work best.

Thanks a lot Haidut. Will continue to absorb your great input on this forum.

haidut

Forum Supporter
agmatine for hair ?

The mechanism of agmatine is likely through reduction of NO. Methylene blue is a much more potent option and it works in lower doses too. All you need to do is add a bit of vitamin C to an MB solution so it becomes colorless and then you can put on the scalp.

johnwester130

The mechanism of agmatine is likely through reduction of NO. Methylene blue is a much more potent option and it works in lower doses too. All you need to do is add a bit of vitamin C to an MB solution so it becomes colorless and then you can put on the scalp.

do we have enough information to prove NO causes baldness ?

haidut

Forum Supporter
do we have enough information to prove NO causes baldness ?

What mechanism other than NO do you propose for agmatine's benefit? If agmatine works, it is most likely by lowering NO, but I am open to other suggestions if you have any.

johnwester130

thanks

it took 28 drops of orange juice to remove the colour of methylene blue

LeeLemonoil

I recently looked into Apocynin and @Koveras already did.
It‘s also very youthful for maintaining youthful or healthy skin, i‘ll Post the publication about it later.
It‘s not restricted but not easily available either. And it’s not prohibitively expensive but not really cheap either. Which would make it worth a look into for specialized vendors like ideallabs perhaps.
@haidut

Apocynin/Acetovanillone

An NADPH oxidase inhibitor

Useful for a variety of things involving ROS and fibrosis but may fit with Solban well

NADPH oxidase and cyclooxygenase mediate the ultraviolet B-induced generation of reactive oxygen species and activation of nuclear factor-kappaB in... - PubMed - NCBI

The NADPH oxidase inhibitor apocynin inhibits UVB-induced skin carcinogenesis. - PubMed - NCBI

Histamine induces microglia activation and dopaminergic neuronal toxicity via H1 receptor activation. - PubMed - NCBI

Apocynin inhibits Toll-like receptor-4-mediated activation of NF-κB by suppressing the Akt and mTOR pathways. - PubMed - NCBI

Inhibiting NADPH oxidase protects against long-term memory impairment induced by neonatal sevoflurane exposure in mice. - PubMed - NCBI

Apocynin attenuates renal fibrosis via inhibition of NOXs-ROS-ERK-myofibroblast accumulation in UUO rats. - PubMed - NCBI

Apocynin attenuates testicular ischemia-reperfusion injury in rats. - PubMed - NCBI

Pathophysiology and Treatments of Oxidative Injury in Ischemic Stroke: Focus on the Phagocytic NADPH Oxidase 2. - PubMed - NCBI

Apocynin inhibits the upregulation of TGF-β1 expression and ROS production induced by TGF-β in skeletal muscle cells. - PubMed - NCBI

Apocynin suppression of NADPH oxidase reverses the aging process in mesenchymal stem cells to promote osteogenesis and increase bone mass. - PubMed - NCBI

NADPH Oxidase Inhibitor Apocynin Attenuates PCB153-Induced Thyroid Injury in Rats. - PubMed - NCBI

Apocynin ameliorates endotoxin-induced acute lung injury in rats. - PubMed - NCBI

Apocynin prevents mitochondrial burdens, microglial activation, and pro-apoptosis induced by a toxic dose of methamphetamine in the striatum of mic... - PubMed - NCBI

"Angiotensin II memory" contributes to the development of hypertension and vascular injury via activation of NADPH oxidase. - PubMed - NCBI

Hello there,

unfortunately I have to get my idealabs package from the local customs office (German customs). I don't yet know what I'm going to tell them what Gonadin is for, lol.

Anyway, does anyone know which HS code applies to the idealabs products? (In particular: DeFibron, Gonadin, MitoLipin)

LeeLemonoil

Look for HS codes for phytol, it’s the main ingredient. It’s a natural isolate used either as an aroma chemical, flavoring agent or sax you’ll use it as a cosmetic skincare product. Don’t give in to them customs Beamten, they’re a lazy, clueless bunch mostly.

LeeLemonoil

I recently looked into Apocynin and @Koveras already did.
It‘s also very youthful for maintaining youthful or healthy skin, i‘ll Post the publication about it later.
It‘s not restricted but not easily available either. And it’s not prohibitively expensive but not really cheap either. Which would make it worth a look into for specialized vendors like ideallabs perhaps.
@haidut

According to newest research, Collagen-17 is central to maintaining functional skin.

The good news is that there may be a way to increase or preserve levels of collagen 17 in stem cells, staving off this process of skin aging. Nishimura showed that two experimental chemicals, Y27632 and apocynin, applied topically can increase collagen 17 levels in cells and even promote wound healing.

Anti-Aging Discovery Could Lead to Restorative Skin Treatments

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom