Idealabs Comments And Suggestions

Katty

I know Vitamin C supplementation is controversial, but I’d love a topical Ascorbic Acid. I know AA powders are readily available, but taking them orally messes with my gut at fairly low doses. Though when I’ve been able to increase dose a bit, I feel great.
A topical Vit C where I could apply 500mg several times throughout the day would be ideal.

postman

Make a calcium supplement. Or a general mineral supplement. Or one with calcium/magnesium/potassium.

haidut

Forum Supporter

Amazoniac

Giorgio Dincovi,

If there are people benefiting from your Magnoil (hinting to adsorption issues), perhaps a similar calcium supplement is something to consider, their digestion is alike (site, rate, etc) and problems with its maladsorption aren't uncommon (search for it). But I don't know if it's possible, safe or desirable

In terms of averages, only 30% or so of a substantial dose of calcium is adsorbed; almost all (95%) of those is uptaken within 5 hours, and it seems to be more or less linear. If the process is smooth, the appearance of too much calcium at once in the bloody stream might be upsetting.

- Gastrointestinal Transit: How Long Does It Take?

You can tell that it's difficult to predict it, but if (for example) a pimp ingests 500 mg of calcium and we exclude the first hour of digestion, that's 150 mg being uptaken throughout a period of 240 min, which gives a rate of about 0.6 mg/min.

- Serum Calcium - Clinical Methods - NCBI Bookshelf

If calcium is found in blood at an usual concentration of about 95 mg/1000 ml, and the amount of blood as percentage of body weight is 7-8%, you can also tell that it isn't hard to disturb it with a sharp delivery. No idea how ioniz'd or not affects this.

Also, if a guru consumes 1000 mg in a day, 300 mg could be what's actually being obtain'd. Since the impairment must only be partial, you don't need to make up for everything.

What does you thinks?

Last edited:

koky

If the injury is chronic then at some point is has a high risk of turning into a bad condition due to the chronic elevation of "repair" hormones like estrogen, cortisol, GH, prolactin, etc. So, after say a few months of attempt to heal the adaptation towards "chronic stress" starts and the results are not good. There is usually a reason why a trauma is not healing and I would not investigate that and try to resolve it. Chronic wounds eventually turn into cancer. It is well-known in the case of chronic ulcers in the GI tract, stomach ulcers, UC, Crohn's, etc) but it applies to pretty much any other wound/trauma.If the injury is chronic then at some point is has a high risk of turning into a bad condition due to the chronic elevation of "repair" hormones like estrogen, cortisol, GH, prolactin, etc. So, after say a few months of attempt to heal the adaptation towards "chronic stress" starts and the results are not good. There is usually a reason why a trauma is not healing and I would not investigate that and try to resolve it. Chronic wounds eventually turn into cancer. It is well-known in the case of chronic ulcers in the GI tract, stomach ulcers, UC, Crohn's, etc) but it applies to pretty much any other wound/trauma.

is this true of torn knee meniscus?

Satellite

It is estrogenic. Apigenin and naringenin are much better are in fact phyto-progestogens, which is probably why Peat has spoken favorably of them.

Interestng!
Well that is good to know, because I plan on purchasing yours soon! Ha!

brix

Yes, working on either a tetracyline or minocycline product. Would prefer the latter but it would depend if one of our bulk providers can deliver enough quantity for a low enough price to make it worthwhile.

Any update on this?

ddjd

haidut how far away are the 3 new supplements you mentioned in the danny roddy livestream. im wanting to place an order by end of next week, any point me waiting?

haidut

Forum Supporter
haidut how far away are the 3 new supplements you mentioned in the danny roddy livestream. im wanting to place an order by end of next week, any point me waiting?

I don't think we are that close. Those were just mentioned as things I am working on. If they were imminent releases I would have mentioned it. August is probably a more realistic release date.

Aad

Longtime lurker here. Great great Forum and Haidut is a genius!

Is it possible for you to create something that would eliminate fordyce spots on the Penis and shrink the sebaceous glands there please? It also needs to reach the fordyce spots. So some sort of deep penetration is required.

Thanks in advance.

Peater

Could you release androsterone as a powder/concentrate for mixing with ethanol by the end user? (Me, basically :D)

haidut

Forum Supporter
Could you release androsterone as a powder/concentrate for mixing with ethanol by the end user? (Me, basically :D)

Legal agreements with out suppliers do not allow that, otherwise I would consider it. Basically, they do not want to have a client of theirs compete by selling bulk powders even if there is markup. Most large chemical vendors/labs have such agreements in place with their clients.

haidut

Forum Supporter
fordyce spots

Those are typically associated with elevated FFA, so something like aspirin, niacinamide, vitamin E, etc may help get rid of them over time. As far as sebaceous glands - they are under the control of androgens and I am not sure you want something anti-androgenic applied in a make, but rubbing pure progesterone on them may help and has been shown to shrink them in many animal models.

Aad

Those are typically associated with elevated FFA, so something like aspirin, niacinamide, vitamin E, etc may help get rid of them over time. As far as sebaceous glands - they are under the control of androgens and I am not sure you want something anti-androgenic applied in a make, but rubbing pure progesterone on them may help and has been shown to shrink them in many animal models.
Thanks for the reply. Would something like Solban be helpful? It seems very interesting. -edit- is it safe to spray it on penile tissue? will it penetrate deep enough to reach the fordyce spot? Thanks

Last edited:

Peater

Legal agreements with out suppliers do not allow that, otherwise I would consider it. Basically, they do not want to have a client of theirs compete by selling bulk powders even if there is markup. Most large chemical vendors/labs have such agreements in place with their clients.

Shame, but thanks for letting me know

Aad

Thanks for the reply. Would something like Solban be helpful? It seems very interesting. -edit- is it safe to spray it on penile tissue? will it penetrate deep enough to reach the fordyce spot? Thanks
Sir Haidur, could you answer this question please? Is it safe to put Solban on penile tissue to combat fordyce spots?

Back
Top Bottom