Idealabs Comments And Suggestions

Mauritio

What-a-Riot

you're saying fix when i think you mean something more like mod. He sells what he claims, and it's perfectly 'roadworthy'

danielteleman

I didn't realize that there were two different sites. I thought Haidut had just upgraded the original. Cheers!:D

This has problaby asked before but I cannot find the answer searching on the forums. Whats up with the two websites? Are both official?

Cheers.

theLaw

This has problaby asked before but I cannot find the answer searching on the forums. Whats up with the two websites? Are both official?

Cheers.

You can order through either one of them. Probably has to do with payment and legality.

CLASH

@haidut
As I posted, I think in the tocovit thread, I dissolved pregnenolone and DHEA raw powders in your tocovit product. I dissolved them to be 1mg/ drop. I have been using your tocovit in combination with health natura higher gamma E for almost 3 years straight now and have noticed mostly positive effects (if the dose gets too high or its combined with too many anti-estrogenic substances I get “low estrogen” symptoms).

I used the DHEA (raw powder was from pure bulk supplements) by itself in the tocovit with good effects (decreased feelings of stress, increased alertness with a slight euphoria, increased feelings of muscle hardness, increased energy, resistance to stress). I only used 1mg applied topically 1-3x per day. I used it only on work days, so every other day (i work as a nurse so 3 13hour shifts). This is the first time I’ve used DHEA by itself so I have no point of reference. The only drawback is I seem to be getting a slight increase in acne on my shoulders, but its very mild. I was suprised considering I only used 1-3mg topically at most in a day.

Following this I dissolved the pure pregnenolone powder from health natura in your tocovit and used it by itself. I have used the health natura pregnenolone for more than a year orally with mostly good effects (the downsides seemed to be some slight constipation when taken orally, I havent seen that so far with the topical application). Again if the dose gets too high or I take it too many days straight I develop symptoms. So, I use it every other day at most. It increases my focus, and seemingly my ability to retain information. It also allows me to complete the mundane tasks I have to do at work without too much resistance or fuss about it. It creates a slight resilience to stress and it also really does tighten up the fascia as peat says, especially applied topically. The effects were greatly enhanced when dissolved in your tocovit as opposed to taken orally. I used 1mg-3mg per day applied topically in tocovit and I got similar effects to the 10-30mg i was taking orally.

I used both the preg in tocovit and the DHEA in tocovit with great effects together. I also combined them with the health natura progesterone in vit e @ 1mg 1-3x per day max applied topically, only taken on work days and the effect of the three together is great.

I have also been using idealabs cyproheptadine for 5 months or so, .5mg 3x per week or less to help me sleep in the day before I go to work for my night shift. The added benefit has been that the cyrpo has greatly reduced my stress at work and the days I use it my gut feels better overall. The cypro is with the camphor SFA esters and ethanol. I have had no issues with it besides slight constipation and sleeping too well.

With all this in mind I have used stressnon with the fema 2415 and I felt pretty bad after using it. I also used the pansterone with the fema 2415 and I had to stop using it. In both instances I got cold hands and feet, constipation, decreased libido and some itchiness at the application site some of the times of applying it. I only used 1 drop/ day of the pansterone when I tested it and 1-3 drops of the stressnon when I tested it. Considering that I’ve used pregnenolone, DHEA, tocopherols, mct’s, SFA esters, camphor and ethanol all with neutral or beneficial effects, I think I may be reacting poorly to the FEMA 2415 in the products.

I am looking into possibly adding low dose lapodin to the stack to mitigate the slight constipation I sometimes get with cyproheptadine, especially after using it for airplane travel but I dont think I can tolerate the FEMA2415 so I would like to add another vote to bringing a camphor version back to line up if possible.

Regardless if you do or not I will still continue to use and enjoy the tocovit, energin, cypro and soon I will test out tyromax as long as the ingredients stay as they are. Overall, your products are great and have provided alot of benefit to my life, as has the info you’ve put out on the forum. Thanks for all that you haidut, appreciate your time and effort.

* as a bit of a side note for anyone interested, if anyone starts to develop symptoms from the supplements I have found that using the supplements every other day or only 2-3x per week at lower doses has given me better effects over time. There seems to be less accumulation of the substances so less side effects overall and less tolerance. For example as you see above I only use 1mg of the steroids and the lowest dose of cypro. I use them as needed as opposed to consistently. If I’m stressed at work I use the 1mg preg, 1mg prog, 1mg DHEA combination dissolved in the vit E topically. If I can’t sleep before work or I ate something that wrecked me I take a drop of cypro. The only things I use consistently are the vitamins like d, k, e, and the b’s. After playing with these supplements for a few years this has worked best for me, maybe it will work for others as well. Anytime I took a hormone or drug too consistently tolerance and side effects crept up on me and I had to stop.

haidut

Forum Supporter
bringing a camphor version back to line up if possible.

Thanks for the feedback!
As far as camphor, the saturated PC in MitoLipin has potent cell uptake enhancing effects so anything it is used with would probably have a more potent effects. Adamantane has stronger potentiating effects than camphor so it can be used in lieu of it.

haidut

Forum Supporter
what is the legality of testosterone at 500mcg a drop ?

The amount does not matter, it is illegal even at 1mcg/drop. As long as you advertise selling T the FDA will come after you even if it is a tiny amount.

Makrosky

I dont understand why people do not buy themselves a dropper bottle, a bottle of some kind of high percentage alcohol and dilute the stuff.
Its really not rocket science . And if you try it you'll see that it works. You can get the alcohol for 10 bucks from amazon and will probably last you years.
You'll get the same product for a cheaper price and you can dilute all of georgis products to concentrations that you like . I do it with T3 ,T3/T4 , Pregnenolone and DHT and it works super good .
Do I get this right? StressNon is 1.6 mg per drop. You want even less than 1.6 mg per drop of pregnenolone ?

Satellite

Could you make a potassium supplement, please?

Would go nice with Magoil and Kuinone and it’s so hard to get adequate potassium daily.

M

member 6316

I don't know if this has been suggested but what do you think about a FAAH inhibitor or MAGL inhibitor? I remember suggesting a CRF1 antagonist before but you said you didn't wanna sell those kind of things I assume you think the same way about these.

sunraiser

@haidut would you ever consider selling a physiological dose k2 mk4?

It's a huge gap in the market. Maybe 50-100mcg per drop.

Is there some kind of challenge in this kind of formulation? I find it strange that it's simply impossible to find.

Mauritio

Do I get this right? StressNon is 1.6 mg per drop. You want even less than 1.6 mg per drop of pregnenolone ?
For some time but that was back when I was creating my own topical Pregnenolone . With georgi's product I dont have a problem with one or two drops. But definitely feel an effect from one drop already.

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut would you ever consider selling a physiological dose k2 mk4?

It's a huge gap in the market. Maybe 50-100mcg per drop.

Is there some kind of challenge in this kind of formulation? I find it strange that it's simply impossible to find.

Human studies show that for it to have an effect on bone homeostasis a daily dose of at least 900mcg (0.9mg) was needed and preferably 1.5mg to ensure everybody responds. And the studies showing effects on osteoporosis, testosterone, brain health, cancer, etc used much higher doses (45mg+). So, hard to justify a product that is not backed by evidence but you can always buy strong alcohol (70%+) and dilute Kuinone as much as you want.

sunraiser

Human studies show that for it to have an effect on bone homeostasis a daily dose of at least 900mcg (0.9mg) was needed and preferably 1.5mg to ensure everybody responds. And the studies showing effects on osteoporosis, testosterone, brain health, cancer, etc used much higher doses (45mg+). So, hard to justify a product that is not backed by evidence but you can always buy strong alcohol (70%+) and dilute Kuinone as much as you want.

Well I feel that reducing down to simple bone homeostatis doesn't illustrate what Mk4 is actually doing in the body; based on my experiences.

It seems to actively "use up" both vitamin D and especially vitamin A, meaning when taking a high dose it becomes necessary to supplement with both as opposed to balancing things with foods. I say "use up" in that these are the only things that rectify the symptoms (namely mega endotoxin and inflammatory feelings that I can only guess are via poor mucosal barrier from VA being used up). It's not that K2 doesn't have positive effect, it's just that it's clearly using up resource cofactors at an extreme rate at such a high dose.

It's a useful note about dilution, thanks. If you ever decide to try a different approach to it, or if there's demand, I'd be interested to hear.

Satellite

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom