Idealabs Comments And Suggestions

haidut

Forum Supporter
Glutamatergic and cholinergic makes it sound like it would be excitotoxic for the parasympathetic nervous system.

Yep, thanks for saying this. One of the reasons I have reservations about this chemical and other highly specific 5-Ht1A antagonists. Many other 5-HT1A receptor antagonists were dropped from considerations due to issued with side effects. In fact, one of them was specifically tested for reversing the effects of SSRI but the clinical trial failed.
Robalzotan - Wikipedia

The ones that look more promising are these:
NAN-190 - Wikipedia
Isamoltane - Wikipedia
Dotarizine - Wikipedia

Brooks Esq.

Yep, thanks for saying this. One of the reasons I have reservations about this chemical and other highly specific 5-Ht1A antagonists. Many other 5-HT1A receptor antagonists were dropped from considerations due to issued with side effects. In fact, one of them was specifically tested for reversing the effects of SSRI but the clinical trial failed.
Robalzotan - Wikipedia

The ones that look more promising are these:
NAN-190 - Wikipedia
Isamoltane - Wikipedia
Dotarizine - Wikipedia

All of these have been looked into before, NAN-190 was actually used in an experiment; none of these substances affect the 5ht1a post synaptic receptor, and they are no benefit to PSSD research or cognitive enhancement; NAN-190 is actually extremely dangerous and our test subject ended up getting admitted to hospital. Lecozotan and WAY are the only two that are safe for research, they have been used on humans for years and Lecozotan even made it through phase III clinical trials in humans. So it is best for our research purposes.

And to the concern about excitotoxic effects at parasympathetic, that effect is actually of great benefit to PSSD sufferers and is what we need to do! It's what makes Lecozotan perfect. Whatever 5ht1a antagonist we decide on, I would like to see a pubmed study verifying it's effects at the 1a post synaptic. I have looked all over and have ALWAYS come back to WAY 100635 or Lecozotan; there really is no short cut.

Brooks Esq.

Glutamatergic and cholinergic makes it sound like it would be excitotoxic for the parasympathetic nervous system.
Honestly, this is exactly was is needed to combat the brain fog and cognitive effects associated with PSSD; this is exactly what we want to some degree. It's what makes Lecozotan so perfect

haidut

Forum Supporter
All of these have been looked into before, NAN-190 was actually used in an experiment; none of these substances affect the 5ht1a post synaptic receptor, and they are no benefit to PSSD research or cognitive enhancement; NAN-190 is actually extremely dangerous and our test subject ended up getting admitted to hospital. Lecozotan and WAY are the only two that are safe for research, they have been used on humans for years and Lecozotan even made it through phase III clinical trials in humans. So it is best for our research purposes.

And to the concern about excitotoxic effects at parasympathetic, that effect is actually of great benefit to PSSD sufferers and is what we need to do! It's what makes Lecozotan perfect. Whatever 5ht1a antagonist we decide on, I would like to see a pubmed study verifying it's effects at the 1a post synaptic. I have looked all over and have ALWAYS come back to WAY 100635 or Lecozotan; there really is no short cut.

Have you considered this?
New Drug Treats Depression in Less Than 24 Hours With Minimal Side Effects

Brooks Esq.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Yes we have reviewed that before. We believe PSSD is caused by a desensitation of the 5ht1a post synaptic receptor at its core, and all the resulting issues such as Gaba, sodium ion channels, hormones, etc are all secondary effects. So the effects that new drug is treating will all be solved with the administration of a potent 5ht1a antagonist.

OK, noted. I am looking into this.

DaveFoster

I'd really like famotidine; it has a ton of benefits, including safeguarding against ulcers in favor of the most powerful drug ever, aspirin.

Famotidine is very slightly water-soluble, and moreso in acetic acid, but when I dissolve it, I always get some of the nasty excipients in the pill no matter what, so it would be nice to have a pure supplement.

Last edited:

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I'd really like famotidine; it has a ton of benefits, including safeguarding against ulcers in favor of the most powerful drug ever, aspirin.

Famotidine is very slightly water-soluble, and moreso in glacial acetic acid, but when I dissolve it, I always get some of the nasty excipients in the pill no matter what, so it would be nice to have a pure supplement.
:+1

DaveFoster

@haidut

In addition to the famotidine, mildronate would be very interesting to try. It's on the market, but it's ridiculously expensive and maybe a topical version would be more cost effective.

CO2 elevation, focus, clarity, performance enhancement, and protection against vascular disease sounds pretty Peaty to me.

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut

In addition to the famotidine, mildronate would be very interesting to try. It's on the market, but it's ridiculously expensive and maybe a topical version would be more cost effective.

CO2 elevation, focus, clarity, performance enhancement, and protection against vascular disease sounds pretty Peaty to me.

I am actually looking at another fatty acid oxidation inhibitor similar to Mildronate, which uses much lower doses to achieve the same.

haidut

Forum Supporter

Amazoniac

Absolutely!
Read here so you can grasp the discussion, if you haven't yet.
The guys from tissue mineral analysis constantly mention zinc as one of the few minerals that they often recommend supplementing; that says a lot because they are fixated on trace minerals. Zinc picolinate is the form used as far as I know.
A release like that would definitely throw a haiduken on the other questionable products available.

Wish you both a nice christmas. :grouphug

DaveFoster

I am actually looking at another fatty acid oxidation inhibitor similar to Mildronate, which uses much lower doses to achieve the same.
I would certainly try it out. Hopefully it will be easier on the liver than high-dose niacinamide.

Makrosky

@haidut

I realized that with the USPS mailing option you are using, I can track the package the whole way from DC to my home in Spain. This always worked for packages sent by DHL, FedEx, etc. that are always in the custody of the package but it NEVER happened with USPS because packages sent by USPS, once the package reaches Spain, it is handled to public national mail company, which somehow never crossed delivery status with USPS, so once the package reached Spain, there was no way to know where that package was. Now it works. Thy somehow communicate to each other so I can follow the package door to door. GREAT!!! Thanks!

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut

I realized that with the USPS mailing option you are using, I can track the package the whole way from DC to my home in Spain. This always worked for packages sent by DHL, FedEx, etc. that are always in the custody of the package but it NEVER happened with USPS because packages sent by USPS, once the package reaches Spain, it is handled to public national mail company, which somehow never crossed delivery status with USPS, so once the package reached Spain, there was no way to know where that package was. Now it works. Thy somehow communicate to each other so I can follow the package door to door. GREAT!!! Thanks!

Yes, the tracking should cover the entire route but it is not always very detailed. But at least you will know when it reached your country and then it was delivered.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom