Idealabs Comments And Suggestions

haidut

Forum Supporter
all the plastic bottles should be replaced with glass ones, with users using their own dropper.

Agreed, probably best solution for long term storage. When travelling, a little can be poured back into the plastic dropper bottles as it is quite good at handling rude baggage handlers and being crushed by other baggage, while the glass bottle won't fare as well.

haidut

Forum Supporter

Peat is not very keen in zinc supplements, and neither am I. Recently, there have been a number of studies linking extra zinc from supplementation to cancer due zinc's role in enhancing carbonic anhydrase and also its role in fat metabolism.

Amazoniac

Peat is not very keen in zinc supplements, and neither am I. Recently, there have been a number of studies linking extra zinc from supplementation to cancer due zinc's role in enhancing carbonic anhydrase and also its role in fat metabolism.
If you happen to come accross those studies could you please share them on the forum? Because most of the negative outcomes that I read (so far) were from supplementation in excess, dubious forms, associated with higher cadmium intakes, multivitamins, not balanced by increased copper, and so on.
What would you do if pboy demanded this supplement from you?

haidut

Forum Supporter
If you happen to come accross those studies could you please share them on the forum? Because most of the negative outcomes that I read (so far) were from supplementation in excess, dubious forms, associated with higher cadmium intakes, multivitamins, not balanced by increased copper, and so on.
What would you do if pboy demanded this supplement from you?

Carbonic anhydrase is a zinc-dependent enzyme. The Wkipedia page on it has some good info and Googling "zinc carbonic anhydrase" returns quite a few results. I will dig for the cancer studies.
If pboy demands such a supplement, I have no choice but to meekly comply :):

Amazoniac

Carbonic anhydrase is a zinc-dependent enzyme. The Wkipedia page on it has some good info and Googling "zinc carbonic anhydrase" returns quite a few results. I will dig for the cancer studies.
If pboy demands such a supplement, I have no choice but to meekly comply :)
Thanks. One more thing if you don't mind, I noticed that you respond politely and calmly to aggressive posts and accusations, is this the song that you keep listening to while replying?

haidut

Forum Supporter
Thanks. One more thing if you don't mind, I noticed that you respond politely and calmly to aggressive posts and accusations, is this the song that you keep listening to while replying?

I just do my best to keep my cool. Was it you that quoted Buddha and Christ as saying: "Forgive them, they know not what they do". Funny enough, that song by Bjork and her themes of pervasive love was the same idea repeatedly publicized by this Bulgarian, who ironically studied in the USA.
Peter Deunov - Wikipedia

One of the most famous Bulgarian movies is also themed similarly and called "All is Love".
Vsichko e lyubov (1979) - IMDb

Anyways, I do get upset at times but I know better not to lose my cool. After all, I have an image to maintain - one of pristinity, as you said :)
But in reality I am human just like everybody else and do get upset behind the scenes. In practice, aside from punching walls every once in a while, I just follow the old Bulgarian rule - "When angry, count to 20 before doing or saying anything".

Last edited:

Amazoniac

I just do my best to keep my cool. Was it you that quote Buddha and Christ as saying: "Forgive them, they know not what they do". Funny enough, that song by Bjork and her themes of pervasive love was the same idea repeatedly publicized by this Bulgarian, who ironically studied in the USA.
Peter Deunov - Wikipedia

One of the most famous Bulgarian movies is also themed similar and called "All is Love".

Anyways, I do get upset at times but I know better not to lose my cool. After all, I have an image to maintain - one of pristinity, as you said :)
But in reality I am human just like everybody else and do get upset behind the scenes. In practice, aside from punching walls every once in a while, I just follow the old Bulgarian rule - "When angry, count to 20 before doing or saying anything".
I never heard of those, thanks for a bit of culture.
Whenever you feel upset again because of that, imagine what it feels like to be pboy; receiving demands from all over the globe and being responsible for a functional world; but despite everything, being able to handle all that with grace.
All of this just to acknowledge your class. We had good mentors: pboy himself and sheila.

B

Braveheart

I just do my best to keep my cool. Was it you that quoted Buddha and Christ as saying: "Forgive them, they know not what they do". Funny enough, that song by Bjork and her themes of pervasive love was the same idea repeatedly publicized by this Bulgarian, who ironically studied in the USA.
Peter Deunov - Wikipedia

One of the most famous Bulgarian movies is also themed similarly and called "All is Love".

that was me....

haidut

Forum Supporter
that was me....

Oops, sorry :): I knew it was somebody from Latin America that said this. I guess Brazil sounds close enough to Belize so I got confused :):

Regina

Peter Deunov - Wikipedia

The movie gets an 8.2. Definitely gonna check it out! Thx.

Regina

Got drunk with her band once.
They were staying at Shenandoah Nat'l Park. They were clueless and hungry and we had a huge fire, tons of food on the grill, guitars and booze.
So we fed them and hung out into the wee hours under the moonlight. They detested Bjork. They said she was a complete tyrant. They absolutely despised her. lol

haidut

Forum Supporter
Got drunk with her band once.
They were staying at Shenandoah Nat'l Park. They were clueless and hungry and we had a huge fire, tons of food on the grill, guitars and booze.
So we fed them and hung out into the wee hours under the moonlight. They detested Bjork. They said she was a complete tyrant. They absolutely despised her. lol

That's awesome!
Btw, I thought you were in Chicago. Isn't Shenandoah in Virginia mostly?

Regina

That's awesome!
Btw, I thought you were in Chicago. Isn't Shenandoah in Virginia mostly?
Yep. We had a weeklong stunt fighter's shindig going on the Shenandoah grounds. Fortunately, our director was not a tyrant and had scoped out the situation. Grocery store is 2 hrs away. He loaded a van full of food and spirits before the long and winding roads up the mountains. It was a blast. We created "Viking's" type scenes in the fields with phalanx and spears and ate like, well, Vikings, in the evenings with big bonfires.
But Bjork's band was just dumped and marooned on the mountain, given no information on how they would eat or sort out their lodgings.

Amazoniac

Yep. We had a weeklong stunt fighter's shindig going on the Shenandoah grounds. Fortunately, our director was not a tyrant and had scoped out the situation. Grocery store is 2 hrs away. He loaded a van full of food and spirits before the long and winding roads up the mountains. It was a blast. We created "Viking's" type scenes in the fields with phalanx and spears and ate like, well, Vikings, in the evenings with big bonfires.
But Bjork's band was just dumped and marooned on the mountain, given no information on how they would eat or sort out their lodgings.
Speaking of pervasive love and vikings, I miss Blossom as a mod..

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom