Idealabs Comments And Suggestions

X3CyO

Fenclonine

p-ethynylphenylalanine

:D

haidut

Forum Supporter
Any thoughts on a topical/oral multi mineral/single mineral supplement? Like energin but for minerals.

I would be interested in the actual 5AR enzyme too and I know a boatload of people who would be if you wanted to try it in the future. I assume effects would be similar to 5a-DHP but more androgenic effects right?

Just let me know ballapark price for it

I can look into it, but keep in mind that just using things like 11-keto DHT, pregnenolone, progesterone, DHEA, glycine, etc can raise the levels of 5-AR naturally. Taking thyroid does the same. The studies with administering 5-AR directly are not that many so it's hard to gauge a proper dose. Taking the things I mentioned is probably a safer approach. But, like I said, I will check on prices from the vendor and see if it is feasible.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Would 5ar cross the BBB?

It may, when dissolved in DMSO. However, you don't need it to cross the BBB. You need the steroids synthesized by it to be able to cross the BBB and they all do. So, no need to get the enzyme into the brain.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Fenclonine

p-ethynylphenylalanine

:D

Yep, I am actually looking at some synthetic smaller molecules like LX-1031 and others that are in clinical trials right now. The dose for Fenclonine is quite large - 1.5g+ daily, which would make a liquid supplement with it very hard to make.

TubZy

I can look into it, but keep in mind that just using things like 11-keto DHT, pregnenolone, progesterone, DHEA, glycine, etc can raise the levels of 5-AR naturally. Taking thyroid does the same. The studies with administering 5-AR directly are not that many so it's hard to gauge a proper dose. Taking the things I mentioned is probably a safer approach. But, like I said, I will check on prices from the vendor and see if it is feasible.

Yes, I agree but many of those have been experimented already. I think the most important is pregnenolone (higher dose too) (and also 5a-DHP) at least for me and I got numerous emails from people taking fin that they have dangerously low preg levels. So those two (and DHEA to an extent) have been the most promising.

Preg/DHEA and 5a-DHP have tremendously helped me but I would be willing to try 5AR.

The remaining stuff seems to be too weak for the PFS ppl and mainly tested already they do help but only moderately (glycine, 11 keto DHT etc.). Also, many people have been wanting to test direct 5AR just to see as no one has been able to get access to it over the years.

Yeah, I guess we can experiment with the dose, I mean as long as it doesn't have a hard negative feedback it should be fairly safe. Thanks for looking into it regardless if you can get it or not.

I also think 5AR should not be administered soley either most likely in combo with preg/5a-DHP which would probably enhance the effect. I guess we can play around with it.

Wagner83

Using 5ar sounds very experimental though, how do we know the way the body will use these enzymes ? I'd like to see the study haidut mentioned or any other ones.

johnwester130

What do you do with failed products or wrongly mixed products ?

Maybe you could send them to long time customers, to experiment with ?

tiredcoopsies

The remaining stuff seems to be too weak for the PFS ppl and mainly tested already they do help but only moderately (glycine, 11 keto DHT etc.). Also, many people have been wanting to test direct 5AR just to see as no one has been able to get access to it over the years.

Agreed. PFS is too strange and persistent. This needs to be tried.

mirc12354

I have issues ordering from the page I get stuck at the credit card information input. I have tried diffetent browsers as well as ordering directly from idealabs.ecwid.com nothing seems to work. Anyone else has the same issues?

haidut

Forum Supporter
I have issues ordering from the page I get stuck at the credit card information input. I have tried diffetent browsers as well as ordering directly from idealabs.ecwid.com nothing seems to work. Anyone else has the same issues?

Some people reported that same issue and I notified the shopping cart vendor. In the meantime, we can process the order manually. If you are OK with that, please send me a PM and we can take it from there.

Brooks Esq.

I wanted to ask, I know it's been discussed on here before but I'm desperate for this molecule and wanted to ask for myself. I believe I represent a large majority of those who have suffered permanent sexual and cognitive effects from the previous use of Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors. The use of a potent 5ht1a antagonist is what is thought to be the soulution to all our problems. Only two exist, WAY 100635 and Lecozotan.

Metergoline does not antagonize 5ht1a to any degree to be valuable or beneficial for research of this condition.

Is there any circumstance where Idealabs would consider manufacturing Lecozotan for research (rat) purposes? Lecozotan would be the ideal candidate as a full dosing is 2mgs, and you would require much less of it than the other substances you previously manufactured. In addition, would Idealabs decision change at all if someone offered to donate a portion of the production costs? Even if the organization decided to produce an experimental; one-time trial it would advance our research into this condition by many years and if it works on the rat then we would have a whole new realm of treatment options we could work with. The production of this molecule would benefit a lot of people and help advance research by years. Please give this consideration, not just for my sake, but for the sake of everyone affected by this condition who need to advance research in this area and find evidence of something that can actually give us our lives back. Thank you

haidut

Forum Supporter
I wanted to ask, I know it's been discussed on here before but I'm desperate for this molecule and wanted to ask for myself. I believe I represent a large majority of those who have suffered permanent sexual and cognitive effects from the previous use of Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors. The use of a potent 5ht1a antagonist is what is thought to be the soulution to all our problems. Only two exist, WAY 100635 and Lecozotan.

Metergoline does not antagonize 5ht1a to any degree to be valuable or beneficial for research of this condition.

Is there any circumstance where Idealabs would consider manufacturing Lecozotan for research (rat) purposes? Lecozotan would be the ideal candidate as a full dosing is 2mgs, and you would require much less of it than the other substances you previously manufactured. In addition, would Idealabs decision change at all if someone offered to donate a portion of the production costs? Even if the organization decided to produce an experimental; one-time trial it would advance our research into this condition by many years and if it works on the rat then we would have a whole new realm of treatment options we could work with. The production of this molecule would benefit a lot of people and help advance research by years. Please give this consideration, not just for my sake, but for the sake of everyone affected by this condition who need to advance research in this area and find evidence of something that can actually give us our lives back. Thank you

What makes you think metergoline does not antagonize 5-HT1? In Europe, metergoline is approved as anti-prolactin medication and since it is NOT an agonist of any dopamine receptors the only proposed mechanism of action for lowering prolactin is actually antagonism of 5-HT1. It can antagonize it even in 1mg doses daily. Do you have any references that show it is "weak" antagonist of 5-HT1? My experience is that it is pretty potent antagonist at that receptor.

Constatine

I wonder what the effects of 5-ar administration would be on various body parts that normally don't contain much or any 5-ar (such as the muscles or testes if I remember). It might prove safer to just use on the wrists.

Brooks Esq.

Thank you so much for your correspondence.
I did not say that Metergoline is not an antagonist of 5ht1, but that it is not an antagonist of 5ht1a. I have reviewed it on pubmed and cannot find anything that indicates that it works on 5ht1a, actually a lot of the studies I have found seem to indicate the opposite. I do believe that it works on 5ht1b and even 5ht1c in addition to its other antagonistic properties at 5ht2.

Back
Top Bottom