Idealabs Comments And Suggestions

chispas

Make a supp that I can take before drinking heavily so that the alcohol will be metabolised so quickly that I could win against anyone in a "drink till you pass out" competition.

Sorry, I live in Australia.

haidut

Forum Supporter

CoconutEffect

Tianeptine, though I'm sure some have already requested it...it's just becoming a long thread.

My rat only gets transient benefit from it. I've heard other rats needing to cycle it as well. Perhaps transdermal application would change things? @haidut

My rat doesn't respond to IL's Ritanserin, Cyproheptadine, or Lisuride, or any combination of those products.

Tianeptine in DMSO - can it be done?

@haidut Do you know much about P-glycoprotein mediated multi-drug resistance?
Does transdermal application get around that?
I believe this is behind my rat's resistance to most mood stablizers/anti-convulsants (rat's got bipolar depression very bad and wants off Klonopin)

If so phenytoin or Dilantin - (hence my username) the only drug that has given my poor rat a full remission - dissolved in DMSO?

Maybe I'm getting ahead of myself.

superhuman

I have been doing Tyronene and TyroMix for many weeks now and tried different dosages ranging from the smallest to very high trying both topical and oral. So im really sad that nothing worked and i did not notice anything from them in terms of pulse, temp increase or anything like that.
Really sux since i love haidut and what he is doing so i was really hoping this could be my go to thyroid product

haidut

Forum Supporter
I have been doing Tyronene and TyroMix for many weeks now and tried different dosages ranging from the smallest to very high trying both topical and oral. So im really sad that nothing worked and i did not notice anything from them in terms of pulse, temp increase or anything like that.
Really sux since i love haidut and what he is doing so i was really hoping this could be my go to thyroid product

Do you want me to send you two new bottles to try? Or maybe Tyromax instead?

superhuman

Do you want me to send you two new bottles to try? Or maybe Tyromax instead?

If you feel that it has the potential to work, i would love to.
I have never tried Tyromax but based on the doses and everything i feel TyroMix and Tyronene is the ones that suites and should meet me needs.

haidut

Forum Supporter
If you feel that it has the potential to work, i would love to.
I have never tried Tyromax but based on the doses and everything i feel TyroMix and Tyronene is the ones that suites and should meet me needs.

OK, please send me PM with your address. I will send you one bottle of each.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

haidut

Forum Supporter

Is she OK? I have not seen her comment on stuff for the last month or so. Or maybe she just got tired of my threads and moved on :):

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Is she OK? I have not seen her comment on stuff for the last month or so. Or maybe she just got tired of my threads and moved on
She is OK. Personal offline matters needed to be attended too.

So grateful for all she did here. So much love from her towards the community. Very sad to see her go(from modding) but totally understand why she had too.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Is the alcohol in any of your products enough to produce a negative effect on someone ?

I highly doubt it. As the comment above said, even in Energin where the suggested dose is 2ml (and many people take a lot less), the ethanol exposure would be 200mg. If you were to even inject that IV your liver and brain won't register it as the cells would metabolize it before it even reaches these organs. It's the equivalent of a single teaspoon of beer. Try drinking that much and see if you feel anything.

Mufasa

I highly doubt it. As the comment above said, even in Energin where the suggested dose is 2ml (and many people take a lot less), the ethanol exposure would be 200mg. If you were to even inject that IV your liver and brain won't register it as the cells would metabolize it before it even reaches these organs. It's the equivalent of a single teaspoon of beer. Try drinking that much and see if you feel anything.

A single teaspoon of beer is much more estrogenic :p

johnwester130

Agreed, probably best solution for long term storage. When travelling, a little can be poured back into the plastic dropper bottles as it is quite good at handling rude baggage handlers and being crushed by other baggage, while the glass bottle won't fare as well.

What do you mean ? You won't sell your products in glass bottles ?

It would take an incredible amount of force to break a small aromatherapy bottle.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom