ICUs "Full"

dfspcc20

Hoping someone with more direct experience working with or in hospitals can chime in.
Common refrain in the legacy media lately is that the ▲ variant is causing both cases *and* hospitalizations (especially in ICUs) to increase.
Examples:

But looking at the CDC data, hospitalizations seem fairly insignificant lately compared to 2020 and early 2021, especially for those under 50.

1628876549490.png

Are ICUs really filling up with patients afflicted with "the virus that shall not be named"? Does anyone have data (or experience) to support or deny that?

gaze

in certain outbreak spots ICUs are indeed full. you can't use a national average to get a good gauge since for example florida has the most hospitalizations during the entire pandemic recently, but other places are at record lows.

with ICUs it's important to know that at all times they run around 80-90% full in many places from non covid, they don't keep alot of beds open just in general. so even a moderate outbreak pushes a lot of counties to max capacity quite easily, however most hospitals are usually trained to handle it and do overflow beds.

Donnea

in certain outbreak spots ICUs are indeed full. you can't use a national average to get a good gauge since for example florida has the most hospitalizations during the entire pandemic recently, but other places are at record lows.

with ICUs it's important to know that at all times they run around 80-90% full in many places from non covid, they don't keep alot of beds open just in general. so even a moderate outbreak pushes a lot of counties to max capacity quite easily, however most hospitals are usually trained to handle it and do overflow beds.
How do we know that the hospitals in (for example) Florida are full though?
It was reported in media recently that there were so many dead bodies at the hospitals in Florida, that they needed to get refrigerated trucks to store all the extra dead bodies. People went to check it out. at least one doctor was filming it. There were no refrigerated trucks, and the staff was laughing, wondering why such a thing would have been reported in the news. I question every single thing I hear now.

David PS

I have no direct experience.

One aspect of the current situation is that a number of small local hospitals have closed in the recent years. This takes ICU beds out of the national system. Sometimes in the states that need the hospitals them the most.

Perhaps some of the remaining hospitals have purposefully reduced the number of their ICU beds. I am thinking that they might be gaming the system. If the hospitals help create an emergency need, then they may qualify for additional federal funding so that they are financially better able to add ICU beds.

I think part of the issue is that empty hospital ICU beds are in the wrong places (at least for now). The hospitals in North East are currently underwhelmed ( although the Govenors in the North East are still mandating masks). My guess is that there are lots of ICU beds in the North East that are available but it would be impractical to transport covid patients to the empty beds.

tankasnowgod

Hoping someone with more direct experience working with or in hospitals can chime in.
Common refrain in the legacy media lately is that the ▲ variant is causing both cases *and* hospitalizations (especially in ICUs) to increase.

Much like literally every other business, Hospitals operate at near capacity in order to stay in business. It's not shocking if a hospital is operating around 95-100% capacity...... That's what they regularly operate at. They even operate at "surge" capacity sometimes, like during the 2017-2018 flu season-

Note the date of that Time article precedes the whole "Lady Eating a Bat" story and the supposed discovery of a "Novel Corona Virus," by basically 2 years.

So, really, nothing unusual. What IS unusual is when hospitals were operating at 30-50% capacity, in the March/April/May 2020 time frame.

Sweet Meat

It was reported in media recently that there were so many dead bodies at the hospitals in Florida, that they needed to get refrigerated trucks to store all the extra dead bodies. People went to check it out. at least one doctor was filming it. There were no refrigerated trucks, and the staff was laughing, wondering why such a thing would have been reported in the news. I question every single thing I hear now.
the nightingale hospitals in the uk were taken down at the height of the "second wave", during winter...considering the uk apparently had more cases than anywhere else on the planet and decided they didn't need extra sick beds, i think it's safe to assume that hospitals are fine, regardless of what alphabet monster is currently on the loose.

Hugh Johnson

the nightingale hospitals in the uk were taken down at the height of the "second wave", during winter...considering the uk apparently had more cases than anywhere else on the planet and decided they didn't need extra sick beds, i think it's safe to assume that hospitals are fine, regardless of what alphabet monster is currently on the loose.
They are constantly lying about hospitals. They are supposed to be full, yet they keep closing wards.

Attachments

• 1628790239099m.jpg
    1628790239099m.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 32

gaze

i'm basing it off florida's own data which shows they reached a record for hospitalizations for covid pcr positive. I don't personally know if hospitals are full, but someone on the RP facebook page who worked in one said they were pretty much max capacity due to a recent surge. I agree a lot of those refrigerated truck stories sounded like BS.

L

Lord Cola

I've been visiting one of the larger hospitals where I am every few months, and there has been about the same amount of people each time I went, over the past few years, starting before the plandemic began. Maybe it's a different situation with ICUs but I didn't notice any more vehicles than before, and certainly not more people.

Sweet Meat

They are constantly lying about hospitals. They are supposed to be full, yet they keep closing wards.

i work right next to one and in fact ended up in it around november last year after getting ko'd at work,

outside, you needed to prove you were sick to get in and if you didn't have a mask, they provided you with one. inside, the waiting room had 3 little old ladies all having a chat, none with masks - a 4th little old lady was having a loud af conversation on the phone and her mask was on her head

there were so few patients i was in and out within 30mins, despite having an ecg and blood work done. it's a joke.

David PS

When they say ICU is full what they actually mean is that STAFFED ICU beds are full. They are understaffed not over full with covid. And as Vaccine Mandates roll through the different health systems this will only get worse. I think as many as 30 percent of nurses may quit.

Dolomite

Forum Supporter
Our hospital has a covid wing that isn’t completely full. It had been reverted back to a regular wing but recently they closed it off again. They say the patients are 88% unvaccinated. The icu is usually pretty full but not all of them are covid patients. The overdose people use some of the beds for a short time. They cut back on the number of people that can be with a patient of any kind to limit the traffic in the hospital. There were three people recently who were in the er about 21 hours waiting for a bed. If there aren’t enough patients they send nurses home. But when they are full, the nurses have extra patients.

Donnea

i'm basing it off florida's own data which shows they reached a record for hospitalizations for covid pcr positive. I don't personally know if hospitals are full, but someone on the RP facebook page who worked in one said they were pretty much max capacity due to a recent surge. I agree a lot of those refrigerated truck stories sounded like BS.
Yes, there is so much fraudlent information, and conflicting information. I think they do it on purpose to confuse people. If it seems to be too complicated to follow, people give up and just refer everything to "the experts". Of course, if you are an "expert" and you go against the narrative, you risk losing your job, or even medical license. You had the fraudulent study published in the Lancet. It was later retracted but nobody reported on it. Doctors weren't contacted "Hey- HCQ isn't dangerous after all". No, they just continued with the narrative, and quietly removed the article in the Lancet. They still blocked HCQ.

Our governments around the world are reporting how many cases of the "variant" we are having. When people call the labs that are doing the covid tests, to see what kind of test they are using for the variants, they are told there is no such test. They use the PCR test and it doesn't distinguish between sarscov2 or a variant. The labs don't know where the government agencies are coming up with their numbers for 'variants". Not to mention, they were pooling the covid tests. So if one person in a group of 10 tested positive for covid, the result would be 10 positive covid tests. Even if the other 9 didn't test positive. They were not tested individually with the rapid tests. What a great way to get the numbers up and create hysteria and mass psychosis.

Add to that- the PCR test cant be used to diagnose any disease per Dr Mullins, the PCR test inventor. He of course conveniently died just a few months before covid hit. So he can't speak out, or continue telling people what a fraud Fauci is. How convenient. Then we have the issue with the fact that no country around the work has been able to isolate the virus. It came out in court in Alberta, Canada recently. This is all a big charade.
People getting "vaxxed" now, making their body create spike proteins, we will see how many will get sick now form "covid".
There are too many questions and too much lies. I do not trust the government in any way. So forgive me if I'm a bit jaded ;)
And look at the African leaders, who refused to use the vaccines for their people, suddenly died. I think it's 4 now. And one assassination attempt on the leader of Madagascar. We are dealing with an organized crime syndicate folks. It's crystal clear to me now.

Another thing...This is just a personal experience so take it for what it is- I have a good friend who got vaxxed, so did her husband. She had 3 beautiful standard puddles that were her babies. A couple of weeks after my friend and her husband received their second shots, all 3 dogs got kennel cough. The vet just assumed borelia but didn't run test, and all 3 ended up with secondary pneumonia. 2 of them were on drip for 2 days and they both died Monday this week. The 3rd one is back home and they think he is going to make it. These dogs haven't been kenneled or been to the groomer. They live on acreage and don't really leave the property or see other dogs. I am very much wondering if the shedding of the manufactured spike proteins killed them. I don't know that for a fact, but I am wondering.

Drareg

The ruling class are pathetic at this point, it’s just a rehash of the same propaganda tactic from last year, once again it’s in concert with the rest of the world.

Keep in mind we have another repo market issue in the stock market, this time it’s reverse repo, it’s at 1 trillion dollars, this is too much, in September 2019 we had the fed giving money to banks via the repo market, essentially a bailout, covid was used as a cover for a market downturn just like 2008.

David PS

Florida is not a monolith. There is a great deal of variabilty in the number of covid cases from county to county. Hospitals in hotspots may be overwhelmed. While simultaneously, hospitals in other counties may be empty.

Fred

Florida has substantial summer tourism through August. Literally 10s of millions of visitors. So the state population increases significantly in summer and winter.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals