I Went To A TCM Herbalist Doctor And Was Told Of Taking Too Much Iodine That Resulted To My Symptoms

Makrosky

No, not into organite, as far as making it. I've read about it tho. And I know about the pineal gland. Hey, can't a girl appreciate gemstones for their beauty without being labeled a "type"?
People make them using different gemstones depending on what effect they want to achieve.

amethyst

People make them using different gemstones depending on what effect they want to achieve.
Have you made organite? I thought they used other stuff, but I don't know much about it tbh.

amethyst

I had some and they were producing weird effects. Hard to describe. But they do something for sure.
Well I guess it depends on what you are using it for. I don't have a need for it. One's mind is the most powerful thing there is.

amethyst

Have you notice effects of different gemstones ? Not in orgonites. Just using them.
I don't "use' gemstones for any effect. I just love them. I have several and wear them as well. I "am" Amethyst :D

amethyst

Ok sorry I though you were more on the energetic properties of them.
Oh, I am aware some people use them that way, but they aren't necessary for those who already have power within themselves.

Makrosky

Oh, I am aware some people use them that way, but they aren't necessary for those who already have power within themselves.
When you are sensitive enough I think you can sense some energetic properties of the stones. It doesn't necessarly have to do anything about power.

amethyst

When you are sensitive enough I think you can sense some energetic properties of the stones. It doesn't necessarly have to do anything about power.
I think that's true. Crystals, gemstones were used in Atlantis.

Pet Peeve

Is the activated charcoal also treat for atherosclerosis ?

Yes, it really seems to have such an effect. The first time I took it I coughed up a lot of stuff so it seems it does something in the body outside of the intestines. In TCM the small intestine is linked to the heart and the large intestine is linked to the lungs, possibly clearing the small intestine of junk would have an effect on the heart. There are some studies linking atherosclerosis to endotoxin too on pubmed.

And this: Oral activated charcoal adsorbent (AST-120) ameliorates extent and instability of atherosclerosis accelerated by kidney disease in apolipoprotein E... - PubMed - NCBI

OP
HealthisWealth
From reading here i always though of charcoal use for bowel moement and chelation. So thanks for another information.

You seem very knowledgeable about TCM. And i thank you again for that.

@Pet Peeve

Pet Peeve

From reading here i always though of charcoal use for bowel moement and chelation. So thanks for another information.

You seem very knowledgeable about TCM. And i thank you again for that.

@Pet Peeve

Thanks. I just wanted to add that you shouldn't assume that you have atherosclerosis which is a serious disease, but phlegm misting the heart could just be a buildup of some junk in the arteries due to bad diet or stress or something. It might be similar to atherosclerosis but it doesn't necessarily mean that that is what you have.

OP
HealthisWealth
You studied TCM ? @Pet Peeve

I checked webmd if there are test to confirm a builup in arteries

Clogged Arteries (Arterial Plaque)

Are there tests for clogged arteries?

Yes. There are several tests for clogged arteries. Your doctor will determine which tests to prescribe based on your symptoms and medical history. The tests may include:

I have cholesterol screening which im high around 240. Also 2decho with doppler results is normal. The rest not yet.

What is the best medical test if there is clogged arteries?

Pet Peeve

@HealthisWealth I read a lot about it and my mother is an acupuncturist. I don't know about the tests. Peat likes cholesterol but it's probably not good if certain other conditions are present

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals