I have had it with my excess histamine issues

Lostguy24

So months prior I had supplemented agmatine as way to raise my allopregnalone levels to help heal my brain post ssri but i made the big mistake of not finding out that it raises histamine and I have problems with histamine and it wrecked me I got nausea that made me vomit sometimes, brain fog and insomnia which was temporarily attenuated but came back when fall hit and I had tried dao enzyme but that made my anxiety worse for a bit and magnesium worked a bit more but to no avail so I need know what are some substances that are great at dealing with my issues

So months prior I had supplemented agmatine as way to raise my allopregnalone levels to help heal my brain post ssri but i made the big mistake of not finding out that it raises histamine and I have problems with histamine and it wrecked me I got nausea that made me vomit sometimes, brain fog and insomnia which was temporarily attenuated but came back when fall hit and I had tried dao enzyme but that made my anxiety worse for a bit and magnesium worked a bit more but to no avail so I need know what are some substances that are great at dealing with my issues
I had histamine intolerance, maybe still do, I don’t know, because I have had no symptoms anymore for sometime now. I had rashes, puffy eyes, insomnia, I would vomit without notice, you name it. Ray Peat said caffeine, sugar and salt are natural antihistamines, so I ditched my Claritin and used all three liberally. He said a study proved Coke drunk fast is more effective than an Epi-pen, so I drank one daily where it was most needed. Start there.

Dean

Taking freeze dried bovine kidney caps has done wonders for my histamine issues.

Lampshard

Well, for Histamine issues an anti-Histamine would make most sense naturally, so Cyproheptadine at a dosage of 1-2 mg should be best.

But I do need to resolve the restless sleep problem that I have
I have had sleep issues too from histamines. Here is my thread on how I have hacked my sleep and am recently finally sleeping 8 straight hours now. Skip to the final few pages when I am really figuring stuff out.

Dean

Have you tried magnesium + St John’s wort?
Worked for me
Yes to magnesium, definitely. Restless legs at night drove me to despair into my 40's until I got my mag stores up with bicarb after discovering Peat.

St. John's wort though exasperated my depression. Raised serotonin. Be careful there.

piro444

Yes to magnesium, definitely. Restless legs at night drove me to despair into my 40's until I got my mag stores up with bicarb after discovering Peat.

St. John's wort though exasperated my depression. Raised serotonin. Be careful there.
I used St John’s wort for mitigating weed anhedonia and it worked wonders
I don’t usually take a lot of it, just when feeling super numb and hopeless

OP
L

Lostguy24

I tried magnesium but I don’t think it work but I guess I could try it again to see but also Saint John’s wort is a little to serotonin in for my liking

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals