How to protect my money when the crash comes?

Kavie

I have a small amount of savings I am currently living on but concerned the Canadian dollar will crash in the fairly near future. How can I protect my savings? If the whole world economy crashes is there a way to ensure I don't lose my life savings?

jnklheimer

whats that?
It's the gamestop stock.

Anyways, the simplest thing I can tell you is obtain 500-1,000 xrp tokens minimum and store them on a secure wallet, not on an exchange, and don't sell them even if the price does 4x-5x-10x-20x before 2030 (unless you have some strategy to accumulate more by trading them). When they appreciate in value, you can use the tokens as collateral to take fiat stablecoin loans and deposit that digital currency into your bank account or use them for whatever function you want on a decentralized exchange etc. Holding xrp and other iso20022 cbdc related banking/liquidity provision coins is a great hedge against the financial reset happening. It will probably occur and you may as well profit off of it.

Scout88at

If they are trying to transition to stockholder capitalism than the only “safe” place for your funds would be in stocks in large corporations that most likely are antithetical to our values. The other option is to become more self sufficient where you rely less on monetary transactions

Julles

All those "paper" (virtual) assets can be made worthless. If you don't have where to spend the money (no immediate needs) buy physical gold or silver.

tankasnowgod

If they are trying to transition to stockholder capitalism than the only “safe” place for your funds would be in stocks in large corporations that most likely are antithetical to our values. The other option is to become more self sufficient where you rely less on monetary transactions

You sound like someone who is completely unaware of Derivatives. And also the fact that all stock in large corporations is actually held by Cede & Co. Ask anyone you know that "holds stock" if they have the physical paper certificate. They probably don't, it will be held by a company like Fidelity.

Scout88at

You sound like someone who is completely unaware of Derivatives. And also the fact that all stock in large corporations is actually held by Cede & Co. Ask anyone you know that "holds stock" if they have the physical paper certificate. They probably don't, it will be held by a company like Fidelity.

I don’t know much about them. I’ll check out your link

Green Dot

Precious metals are always a good hedge. They've been proven to be so for centuries.

tankasnowgod

I don’t know much about them. I’ll check out your link

Bascially, I would echo other's concerns about stock turning into "worthless paper," and in truth, no one really owning that paper, anyway.

Physical assets would be the best hedge, like gold and silver. And cryptos, if you know how to hold the private keys safely in your possession.

AdoTintor

Yes - real assets are good: house for shelter, arable land for food, perhaps a neighborhood were can barter for stuff. 5-year supply of your supplements.

If you buy stocks consider those with a lot of physical assets behind them - ie farmland etc, just like Gates is doing.

Don't buy an exchange-based derivatives of real assets as the exchange may go poooooffff, take physical delivery of the asset (gold/silver/bitcoin).

Short term: invest in gravestones, graveyards and pension funds.

Peatful

A few days ago I had asked Peat a similar question- not exact- but I hope this is relevant for someone.

Ray said:

Klaus Schwab’s/WEF’s silly slogan, “you will own nothing, you will be happy,” neglected to point out that the ruling class will be renting you everything you use, at the price they set. For decades they have been methodically moving the world toward this position of absolute power for themselves and absolute powerlessness for the others who survive.
Schwab said the planetary warming threat wasn’t working fast enough, but the pandemic would accomplish it in a very short time. Have you seen Catherine Austin Fitts’ website? She recommends avoiding use of credit cards and checks whenever possible. Alison McDowell’s Wrench in the Gears Covid, Cybernetics, And The New Normal covers related issues.

The Great Reset: A Unique Twin Summit to Begin 2021 - The ...
https://www.weforum.org › press › 2020/06 › the-great...
Jun 3, 2020 — The Great Reset” will be the theme of a unique twin summit to be convened by the World Economic Forum in January 2021

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals