Logan-

Sometimes blood transfusions are inevitable, e.g., for serious surgeries, car crashes, major accidents etc. Most of the times, in most countries, the patient is not allowed to choose the blood that will be given to them.

“Where does blood for a blood transfusion come from?
Typically, the blood comes from an anonymous person who has donated it for use as hospitals see fit. A blood bank holds the blood until needed for a transfusion.

In some cases, though, people donate blood to directly benefit a friend or loved one. You may also have the chance to bank your own blood for a scheduled surgery.”

This would be the best solution, but unfortunately not always applicable, and not allowed in many countries’ legislations/regulations: “In some cases, you can donate blood for yourself before elective surgery, but most transfusions involve blood donated by strangers. An identification check will ensure you receive the correct blood.”

There are many risks associated with blood transfusions. Here’s a link on that: New Health Advisor - New Health Advisor for Daily Health Care.

My main concern on this topic is the mass vaccination of people with mRNA vaccines after the covid-19 nonsense. In the likely case that one receives blood donated from unknown people, there’s high risk that the person donated that blood could be vaccinated with the mRNA vaccines. How dangerous would receiving blood from vaccinated people be?

I will have to have at least two major surgeries in the unknown future. The surgeons will most likely give blood during the procedure, as it happened before (that was before covid), and patients are not allowed to choose blood that will be given to them in my country. You can’t harvest your own blood, and you can’t have the blood of someone you choose (like a relative or someone you trust). This is why I am wondering this issue.

Last edited:
“Transfused blood also has a suppressive effect on the immune system, which increases the risk of infections, including pneumonia and sepsis, he says. Frank also cites a study showing a 42 percent increased risk of cancer recurrence in patients having cancer surgery who received transfusions.”

“ points out in his article “The silent risks of blood transfusion,” “Clinical research has identified blood transfusion as an independent risk factor for immediate and long-term adverse outcomes, including an increased risk of death, myocardial infarction, stroke, renal failure, infection and malignancy.”

OP
L

Logan-

“Transfused blood also has a suppressive effect on the immune system, which increases the risk of infections, including pneumonia and sepsis, he says. Frank also cites a study showing a 42 percent increased risk of cancer recurrence in patients having cancer surgery who received transfusions.”

“ points out in his article “The silent risks of blood transfusion,” “Clinical research has identified blood transfusion as an independent risk factor for immediate and long-term adverse outcomes, including an increased risk of death, myocardial infarction, stroke, renal failure, infection and malignancy.”

While there are many problems caused by blood transfusions, my main focus here in this thread is the potential dangers (if any) of receiving blood from people vaccinated with mRNA vaccines.

“The median length of survival was 95.0 (+/- 2.5) months. Twenty-four percent of patients died within 1 year after the transfusion, 30 percent within 2 years, 40 percent within 5 years, and 52 percent within 10 years. The relative risk of death within 10 years increased by 4.1 percent per unit of red cells (p < 0.0001), by 1.2 percent per unit of platelets (p = 0.0003), and by 7.3 percent per unit of fresh-frozen plasma (p = 0.0018) received in 1981, after adjustment for the effects on mortality of age, gender, and number of days of hospitalization in 1981.“

While there are many problems caused by blood transfusions, my main focus here in this thread is the potential dangers (if any) of receiving blood from people vaccinated with mRNA vaccines.
If a blood transfusion passes on diseases why would it not pass on vaccines?

If I were you I would line up a healthy person or two to donate blood and have it ready for your surgery.

OP
L

Logan-

If I were you I would line up a healthy person or two to donate blood and have it ready for your surgery.
As I stated in the original post, that’s not allowed in my country. Legislations concerning blood transfusions can be quite strict and problematic in many countries.

As I stated in the original post, that’s not allowed in my country. Legislations concerning blood transfusions can be quite strict and problematic in many countries.

I see that part now. Boy you are in a quandary.

P

Peatness

Last edited by a moderator:

Dolomite

Forum Supporter
I will have to have at least two major surgeries in the unknown future. The surgeons will most likely give blood during the procedure, as it happened before (that was before covid), and patients are not allowed to choose blood that will be given to them in my country. You can’t harvest your own blood, and you can’t have the blood of someone you choose (like a relative or someone you trust). This is why I am wondering this issue.
If the reason they give blood during the surgery is because there is a lot of loss during surgery the donated blood might not be in you that long. It isn't ideal to get a transfusion but if you need the surgery and there will be blood loss you will need the blood. Even autologous donation isn't ideal if there is going to be a lot of blood used. It takes time to build up after the donations, each unit has to be tested and it all has to happen in a set time frame before surgery. And if the surgery is postponed the units can expire.

I agree that the vaccinated blood has a lot of unknowns. Transfused blood goes through filters to remove clots as it goes into a vein. If I had to have the surgery I would not let it bother me.

Neeters 27

I agree with Dolomite, most surgeries go well, and it is rare that blood is given. I was severely anemic in my 40's, so much so that even with supplementation of iron and iron foods, I was weak and only had a ferritin of 13, felt like I ran a marathon all day long. my sister took me to hospital, begged them to help me, I thought I was dying. a nice nurse told the doctor I needed blood right away. they gave me 2 units first day. within 2 hours, I had my colour back and could breathe again. overnight they gave me 2 more. I was then able to continue taking polysaccharide iron (feramaxx) this works better and within 2 weeks. regular ferrous gluconate or fumarate takes months to accumulate! Dont worry about blood. if you need it you need it!

Neeters 27

Sometimes blood transfusions are inevitable, e.g., for serious surgeries, car crashes, major accidents etc. Most of the times, in most countries, the patient is not allowed to choose the blood that will be given to them.

Typically, the blood comes from an anonymous person who has donated it for use as hospitals see fit. A blood bank holds the blood until needed for a transfusion.

In some cases, though, people donate blood to directly benefit a friend or loved one. You may also have the chance to bank your own blood for a scheduled surgery.”

This would be the best solution, but unfortunately not always applicable, and not allowed in many countries’ legislations/regulations: “In some cases, you can donate blood for yourself before elective surgery, but most transfusions involve blood donated by strangers. An identification check will ensure you receive the correct blood.”

There are many risks associated with blood transfusions. Here’s a link on that: New Health Advisor - New Health Advisor for Daily Health Care.

My main concern on this topic is the mass vaccination of people with mRNA vaccines after the covid-19 nonsense. In the likely case that one receives blood donated from unknown people, there’s high risk that the person donated that blood could be vaccinated with the mRNA vaccines. How dangerous would receiving blood from vaccinated people be?

Well really, of course the blood would be from vaccinated people, at least here where I live 95% have been double vaxxed. I wouldnt worry about it. mostly, people who donate blood in my country (Canada) are healthy giving conscientious people that want to help others.

Neeters 27

“The median length of survival was 95.0 (+/- 2.5) months. Twenty-four percent of patients died within 1 year after the transfusion, 30 percent within 2 years, 40 percent within 5 years, and 52 percent within 10 years. The relative risk of death within 10 years increased by 4.1 percent per unit of red cells (p < 0.0001), by 1.2 percent per unit of platelets (p = 0.0003), and by 7.3 percent per unit of fresh-frozen plasma (p = 0.0018) received in 1981, after adjustment for the effects on mortality of age, gender, and number of days of hospitalization in 1981.“
Just read this, and I think if we think of the above in this way, that mostly, persons they describe as "patients" are persons that have some sort of illness to begin with. normal healthy people dont get transfusions or plasma, therefore, the illness they are being treated for with the transfuions and plasma, already predisposes them to problems including death. that's my take on it. I know without trasfusions 20 years ago when I was severly anemic I might have died, and they SAVED me!

Just read this, and I think if we think of the above in this way, that mostly, persons they describe as "patients" are persons that have some sort of illness to begin with. normal healthy people dont get transfusions or plasma, therefore, the illness they are being treated for with the transfuions and plasma, already predisposes them to problems including death. that's my take on it. I know without trasfusions 20 years ago when I was severly anemic I might have died, and they SAVED me!
I am sure transfusions 20 years ago were better than what is going through people’s blood nowadays. Bottom line is if you need the blood you need the blood. My husband had several blood transfusions over a couple month period and I sometimes wonder how much of that attributed to his fast decline and ultimate demise.

AdoTintor

Are you worried that if you receive blood from someone that donated immediately after being vacinnated then you might get a bit of mRNA in you, like a partial vaacination? Can the mRNA remain viable in a bag of blood for long, I thought the vaccines had to be stored in special conditions.

You have to hope that the blood donation is made long enough after any vaxination so that you will simply get some spike protein. However, the blood you receive could be messed up, clumped blood like in the pictures we have all seen. Not ideal. But receiving spike protein is just shedding and you are not turned into a runaway spike factory.

StephanF

Forum Supporter
In January 2013, my mom had a bleeding ulcer and had lost blood. She was admitted to a clinic in Germany and received a blood transfusion. She had two massive strokes and died three days later.

In March 2018, my elder brother underwent an 11 hour neo-bladder operation, during which he suffered from a lung embolism, his heart set out for 7 minutes and went into a two month long coma. He woke up with the help of an EarthPulse device that I sent to Germany but then had another massive stroke and died. Most probably due to blood transfusions during the operation.

Thomas M. Riddick wrote a book on the Zeta Potential and colloidal stability. He dedicated a whole chapter to cardiovascular disease. He and Dr. T. C. McDaniel both warn about blood transfusions, that the blood can become unstable snd blood clots can form.

I have Riddick’s book and also a PDF copy.

David PS

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals